1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Alerni

Alerni

Not too sore, are you?

Selling my soul to browser games and mobile games for the promise of cute girls sounded like such a good idea at the time. I regret this. Sep 27, 2015

1. ultima333
      ultima333
      Hello, Miss America!
    2. Alerni
      Alerni
      Selling my soul to browser games and mobile games for the promise of cute girls sounded like such a good idea at the time. I regret this.
      1. a2znut likes this.
      2. a2znut
        a2znut
        Kancolle?
        Sep 27, 2015
      3. Alerni
        Alerni
        Nah, I got out of Kancolle ages ago. Last time I played it was during the event that gave out Musashi for clearing E-5.

Currently it's a mix of Dragon Heroes, Granblue Fantasy, Phantom of the Kill (English version soon, yay) and Divine Gate that are eating all of my time. I've been meaning to start playing Love Live SIF again as well, but rhythm games are hard to get back in to.
        Sep 27, 2015
    3. Alerni
      Alerni
      I'm confused as to how people like quests where you're just some guy out to fuck magical girls. Isn't the point quests to be a magical girl?
      1. Plotvitalnpc likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Alerni
        Alerni
        I do understand that people like them, I just kind of try to understand why people like certain things and that specific topic is one that I see fairly often yet I just have never been able to properly understand. Maybe I've just always been looking at the idea from the wrong perspective or something, but I just can't see the appeal one bit.
        Aug 30, 2015
      4. Vanathor
        Vanathor
        And I can't see the appeal of playing a magical girl :V

People can and do like different things.
        Aug 30, 2015
      5. Grosstoad
        Grosstoad
        Well... It is somewhat similar to some people wanting to have a rich spouse/significant-other/lover/fuck-buddy/sex-slave?
        Aug 30, 2015
    4. Speckled Burd
      Speckled Burd
      Lookin' pretty AMERICAN there.
    5. Alerni
      Alerni
      Wow, I never noticed just how inconvenient it was to have a completely (ir)rational hatred of certain things. I wonder if that can be fixed.
    6. Alerni
      Alerni
      It's a really strange feeling changing an avatar, I really like this Clownpiece one, but it always feels like my last one is missing.
      1. Valette-Serafina likes this.
    7. Alerni
      Alerni
      Maybe I should try to get back into writing one of these days, I haven't really done that in years.
      2. Valette-Serafina
        Valette-Serafina
        Yes, do. It's a really cool hobby.
        Feb 14, 2015
      3. Alerni
        Alerni
        It is a hobby I really like, but I've never managed to actually stick with it for any length of time for one reason or another.
        Well, maybe this time will be different as long as I can find proper inspiration, that would be nice.
        Feb 15, 2015
    8. Alerni
      Alerni
      How terrifying, I had to look at my CSS for here again because my beloved hydrogen theme vanished. That was a mess to go through and edit.
    9. Alerni
      Alerni
      Is it a sign that you're messing around with things too much when everything you go to do breaks three other things? It's kind of annoying.
  • About

Untested Adventurer