1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TanaNari, Jan 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. powerofvoid

powerofvoid Versed in the lewd.

In other words, if Alexandria had wanted to kill her.

...which she wouldn't have, because she would have wanted to hire her for her secret [​IMG] club.

2. Gear

Gear Who threw that wrench!?

So Alexandria is actually Smurfette?

Buggy123 likes this.
  3. UltimateGrr

UltimateGrr I trust you know where the happy button is?

So, after a (not so) quick binge read, I'm still surprised there isn't an omake detailing Clockblocker's response to some of PHO speculation on how Khepri killed the Siberian via drowning. (Ch. 48, PHO interlude 2)

After all, his first fight against Skitter had him swarmed with bugs that where trying to pry his eyes open before he time froze the lot of them at the bank. So he was pretty much the dress rehearsal for that tactic.

I can totally see him missing a patrol as he rocks back and forth in a corner of his room muttering about bugs and clutching a can of Raid.

Ryuketsu, Buggy123, Faraway-R and 7 others like this.
  4. powerofvoid

powerofvoid Versed in the lewd.

Cauldron's logo is an inverted omega.

Buggy123 and TanaNari like this.
  5. Threadmarks: Omake: Pawns on the Oceans of Eternity
    Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

I wrote a parody of a tv promo,i'm hoping to see similar omakes spring from this:D,i borrowed a bit from Lost,Walking dead and Bsg.

"Pawns on the Oceans of Eternity "
    TV PROMO for Amelia

on the last season of Amelia

the unexpected
    Thomas Calvert is free,but not forgiven.
    Judge: THIS court finds you...not guilty.

'an ally thought lost has returned from the otherside'
    Aisha appears,surrounded by bright shining wings hovering in the air.
    Aisha: I have been to earth...the first Earth and i'm going to take us there
    CUE, Riley in a room speaking to Amelia,
    Riley: Do you believe in miracles?
    Amelia: No.

the dancer has lost her path
    Contessa on the floor of her room littered with empty bottles of scotch.
    Fortuna: I was instrumental in the destruction of humanity.

A monster seeks redemption?
    Calvert surrounded by as he preaches to his followers.
    Thomas: I have failed so many people,but the Gods have failed us all!
    CUE,Sabah among the followers in crowd.

a righteous Prince has now risen to power
    Zach stands in the council chamber in the yggdrasil as he speaks to all of the leaders of Earth Bet though a holographic monitor.
    Osiris: We make our own laws now,our own justice!

a former leader is in agony
    Amelia: I'm slipping away from this world.

A Warrior in disgrace,a father in despair.
    Danny: You broke your promise to me Taylor,CUE Danny hits Taylor's head with a baton.

the puppet has cut her strings at last.
    Riley: Clarice what the hell are you doing,CUE Clarice holding a gun pointed at Missy.
    Cue,Clarice smiles.
    Clarice: Language!

A secret is revealed.
    the members of New Wave,past and present stand in a dark room.
    Carol:if we're Endbringers,then we have been from the beginning!

About damn time ....
    Alexandria wakes up nude next to Lisa in bed
    Alexandria:what have i done,
    CUE, Lisa waking up and screaming in pain,
    Lisa:Everything!you did everything.

What lies beneath?
    CUE,Aisha lies on the floor in pain revealing she's nine months pregnant
    Aisha:your going the wrong way,this is not earth!

Destiny is not what it seems
    CUE,as Emma walks though a hallway that echoes laughter,she enters a room to stand before the Fairy Queen.
    Ciara: All of this has happened before,and will happen again.

A truth accepted
    David: Life is a game,where we struggle to better ourselves and show the other pawns that we can be more then kings,that we can leave the chess board behind and become gods,
    Doctor Mother: And what of the other pawns?
    David: They are taken off the board if they fail see the point of life.

Edited to fix a lot of my grammar mistakes.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  6. Threadmarks: Amelia, Ch 280
    TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Amelia, Ch 280

"Well, the refugee issue is on functional autopilot for now," Lisa informed us. "We can step back and let FEMA handle the process. They've dealt with a lot of Endbringer disasters, they know what they're doing."

DoubtContempt. "Didn't seem like it after Leviathan," Taylor spoke up.

"To be fair to them," Lisa responded. "Post Leviathan was a pretty extreme situation. They had a lot of things to worry about. The Merchants, Empire Eighty Eight, the Slaughterhouse Nine... the Undersiders." GuiltRegret. "They did the best they could while faced with an impossible task. Things are a lot easier, this time. The population is dropping in every major city thanks to the colony programs. New York's population alone has dropped almost a hundred thousand people already. There are empty homes to be filled."

"I didn't think there would be that many colonists," Taylor prompted.

"Probably wouldn't, but Endbringers," Lisa replied. "So the US government's got the refugees taken care of. Minus about fifteen thousand that made the move to Avalon. Our second largest colony influx so far."

"More of that profiting from others' misfortune crap," I muttered. AgreementDisgustGuilt. "Worse because this time, we're responsible for it."

"You two and your guilt complexes," Lisa sighed. AnnoyanceDefensive. "The Endmakers are responsible, and if we didn't use our mass driver, the damage would have been a lot fucking worse. That thing's fifth state wiped out a six mile wide area. Its sixth would have hit almost twenty. That's over three hundred square miles erased. Our weapon only damaged a quarter of that area. Damaged, not atomized or whatever the fuck Wendigo's power actually did. Yes, it killed people, probably around six to seven thousand total. Compared to another twenty thousand survivors. Survivors, I remind you, that wouldn't have lived through Wendigo's sixth stage. Plus almost fifty thousand more people who were outside the mass driver's effective range, but inside the Endbringer's."

"We still ordered that attack!" I exclaimed. "Those lives are our responsibility."

"If you go into a war trying to save everyone, you won't save anyone," Lisa countered. "You want to blame yourself for the dead, fine, both of you are too in love with your fucking martyr complexes to listen to reason. But if you need to blame yourselves for the dead, then at least give yourselves credit for the seventy thousand survivors. Plus all the others that Endbringer won't kill in the future."

DoubtHopeRelief. She has a point. I can't quite bring myself to believe her, but she has a point. Maybe I really do have a martyr complex?

"So, is the pity party cancelled? Can we get back to work?" Lisa asked. IrritationPatienceAcceptance. Lisa took our silence as permission to continue. "With Brockton Bay gone, there's the political and zoning issues to worry about. Our Embassy land is still, technically, ours. Even if it's underwater, and the city it was in no longer existing. We pretty much have our pick of small cities. Our presence is a huge economic boon, after all. I'd recommend a costal city, preferably eastern seaboard."

"Was Crystal right?" I asked. "If we keep our base and our portal right here, will..." I trailed off. Taylor put her hand on the small of my back. ComfortSupport.

"Will the city rebuild itself?" Lisa finished for me. "Maybe. The natural harbor makes this an inherently good spot for a trade city. If you build it, they will come, or some such tripe. But there are a lot of natural harbors around here. And there's so much damage to the ground below the city that it's not safe to build anything at all in some areas. A minor earthquake could collapse the whole region into the aquifer below. They're still running tests, but if seawater's finding its way through, there could be problems from New Jersey to New Brunswick."

"I could use my Yggdrasil to fix things," I pointed out.

"Yeah, good luck getting Washington to agree to that," Lisa sighed. "There's a couple Protectorate heroes that can do the job, better than you can if we're being honest about it, but you're not a US citizen anymore. More than that, you're the leader of a foreign nation. The only reason some senator with a grudge hasn't declared us traitors to appeal to the resentful asshole vote is because... actually, I'm not sure why that hasn't happened yet. I was expecting it to happen months ago. Probably owe Cauldron a thank you cake. I wonder if there's a confections Tinker out there I can hire. Either way, you knew the consequences when you claimed your own nation world."

"So saving the city's out of the question?" I asked. I grew up here. I've never known any other home. I felt Taylor's arms wrap around me.

"There's nothing left to save," Lisa met my eyes. "The best you could hope to do is replace it with a new one, which will take years. By that time, the survivors will have moved on. Found new homes, maybe moved to the colonies. Maybe moved to our colonies. Even if you could talk the government into allowing it, which I doubt. They want to expand into their brand new world full of exploitable resources, not rebuild in overpopulated tapped out regions. And frankly, I agree with them. The colonies are the best hope for humanity's survival. If we can kill Scion, at least. You need to let this go, focus on doing something that will actually help people."

I looked over at Taylor. AffirmationSupport. "You're right," I finally relented. "We focus on moving forward."

"About damn time," Lisa responded. "Now, I recommend we look between Boston and New York. It's got a lot of desirable coastline, and small cities that'll appreciate what we bring to their economy."

"While ignoring the part where our last home got two Endbringers in under a year," I pointed out.

"Yeah, that too," Lisa agreed. "We also need to think about claiming a chunk of territory on the western seaboard, plus portal. Yeah, Faultline's going to abuse the hell out of that, but it's a really good idea nonetheless. Weirdly enough, I'm thinking we put that one in Mexico. Make our neighbor to the south feel special about us even caring about enough to want an Embassy with them."

"Think they might consider it a grab at their colonists?" Taylor asked.

"Not really," Lisa replied. "Mexican culture when it comes to immigration is unusual. Most of them don't want to live in America for the sake of living here, so much as that it's a place to find jobs and money to take care of their families back home. Same story with their drug trade. Our colonies have a lot to offer, but supposedly easy money isn't on that list. We'll get some, sure, but not a lot. Mexico will accept it for what it is, as a functional tourist lure. The Japanese and other east Asian immigrants will come and spend some cash in the businesses nearby. Everyone wins."

ConfusionRealization. "Lisa, what are you scheming now?"

"Me?" Lisa managed a saccharine smile, complete with fluttering eyelashes. "Why would you suspect me to do something so debased as scheming?"

"Because we've spent more than three and a half seconds around you?" I suggested.

"Yeah, you caught me, I'm scheming my perfectly toned ass off right now," Lisa agreed. "We just took down our second Endbringer. China's whole 'killing Endbringers costs a city' scheme is working in our favor. I've been talking to Lily about going public with her identity, which will put extra pressure on Japan and China, although in different ways. We may yet get our mass Japanese immigration, royal family be damned."

ConsternationHopeConcern. "No pressure on Lily, right?" I asked. I was dubious enough about the whole 'marriage' thing even when Lily herself suggested it. Going public with her identity didn't bother me nearly so much, but I had every reason to be concerned.

"None," Lisa answered. "Beyond the same pressure you two are under to be perfect paragons of heroic and romantic couple ideals, of course. Typical PR bullshit, only with international attention. But given that Lily has two dead Endbringers under her belt, she's pretty much the planet's favorite person right now. Once the Japanese find out she's one of theirs, well, national pride will do the rest of the work for us."

"And?" Taylor prompted.

"And," Lisa admitted. "It'll irritate China further, which means more threatening and posturing. While Japan's right next door watching their crazy neighbor and wondering just when they become the next country that no one cares about to be reduced to a satallite state. Expect similar thoughts from Indonesia, the Phillipines, and etcetera. There will be mixed levels of enthusiasm, I'm sure, but I'd be surprised to get less than three or four million people out of east Asia in the next year or two."

"Lisa, why is it that every time we step up into a more important role in the world, I find myself thinking of highschool only somehow even worse?" Taylor complained.

===============

A/N- Politics. It's like highschool, but with the training wheels removed.

7. CptTagon

CptTagon Prolific Writer

AgreementDisgustGuilt
    IrritationPatienceAcceptance

Buggy123, hillo315, Faraway-R and 2 others like this.
  8. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

'Lily' will be the most popular baby name for the next decade.

Girls and Boys, mark my words.

Ryuketsu, eNBious, hillo315 and 18 others like this.
  9. gatewaewanderer

gatewaewanderer Wandering Fool & Intermediate Lurker

I'm getting the distinct feeling that Lisa has been spending too much time talking with Alexandria about how to handle some of the issues plaguing them, based on the course of action she's putting forward to prime the CUI / China situation for the inevitable explosion / series of explosions. I admit I'm not sure what should be done instead, but, when thinking about the CUI, I frequently feel like dealing with them in any way, shape, or form is going to be disaster, no matter what you do. I'm just not sure this is the best way to do it.

10. Mastigos2

Mastigos2 Versed in the lewd.

If you're talking about her shape limitations ... they're utterly irrelevant because of Missy.

11. Malfunctioning Hugbot

Malfunctioning Hugbot Spriggy Tomboy

TanaNari likes this.
  12. thebrute7

thebrute7 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Thank god for Lisa. Taking a bat to Amelia and Taylor's pity party was perfect. Also, Taylor and Amelia should never be allowed to be alone after highly emotional events, because their bond starts a feedback loop that makes their highs and lows even higher and lower than they otherwise would be. Which means they are more likely to make irrational decisions, and irrational decisions when you are among the most powerful people ever to have lived gets people killed unnecessarily.

13. moontheir4

moontheir4 Nothing to see here. Move along.

Don't know why I never thought of this before, but...
    Homophones are fun.

Ryuketsu, eNBious, hillo315 and 8 others like this.
  14. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Ah, reverse psychology. Curse you!

Bit of both.

Nope. And my theory is my readers are lazy.

In fact, this sentence is a lie.

You're suppose to name the omakes. Also... you really need to work on the grammar. The letter i is capitalized when it's alone, as one of many many errors.

I'll remember to weight the dice when Amelia, year 2021 rolls around.

15. Snake/Eater

Sorry, didn't about that,for the name i'm going to call it for "Pawns on the Oceans of Eternity" until i have a better name or someone thinks of one,

16. abyssmal_kismet

abyssmal_kismet Experienced.

Also, some enterprising game company will approach her for a license to her identity for a video game. Think about it; her power is perfect to put into an fps game. Goes through any defense, but doesn't always kill in a single hit, unless it hits the weak-spot FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE. Adding to that is, of course, the fact that she is, in the public eye, arguably the most badass person alive, what with killing two Endbringers.

17. dasstan

dasstan :)

*headexplodes*
    I really enjoyed this chapter. Just having Lisa feature heavily in the chapter, not even as the POV character, is refreshing.

18. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

Yes we/they are QQ still is a small enough community that the weird outliers that you would call "hardworkers" are rare.

I would want a Harbinger Numberman interlude. Or a Clone!Bonesaw interlude.

hillo315, Zarohk, Divabot and 2 others like this.
  19. dasstan

dasstan :)

Or an interlude of the abomination that is Numberman/Theo. He can kill you with mathematical precision, and flat out ignore most attacks. Like a terminator.

20. Coruscant Knave

Coruscant Knave 'Twas love that did this to you.

So, in my head, Taylor and Amelia basically constantly walk around/sit side by side with an arm around each other's waists.
    Ah, don't get me started!

Ryuketsu, hillo315, Zarohk and 8 others like this.
  21. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

If Taylor wanders away, Amelia just makes Taylor's arm longer.

22. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Heck, they can't decide on the nature of the Four.

Conquest, Famine, Pestilence, War, Death, have all been mentioned as possibilities.

hillo315, Snake/Eater and TanaNari like this.
  23. Snake/Eater

in my case,it's incompetence.:D

hillo315, Obliviated fan and TanaNari like this.
  24. SamPardi

SamPardi Versed in the lewd.

I have a firm 'look, don't touch' policy with most wikis. Much less drama that way.

25. cosoco

cosoco Not too sore, are you?

I'm surprised it's that small. Only 1% of NYC left?
    She'll be a secret character in Street Fighter that OHKO's any other character.

Buggy123, Snake/Eater and TanaNari like this.
  26. Threadmarks: Amelia, Ch 281
    TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Amelia, Ch 281

SurpriseGuiltConcern. "Dinah's here to see us," Taylor spoke, lifting her head up from her place in the bed. I hadn't yet joined her, still getting ready for my shower. "She's at the south entrance, near the camps." I felt the tremors of Taylor signaling the location.

At this point, the Yggdrasil was a true and literal planetary scale body, at minimum twelve to twenty meters thick throughout almost the entirety of Avalon's surface. Taylor and I had worked out methods to allow her to show me where events were on the Yggdrasil. This feature, and the slowly expanding natural insect populace that had found their way through with the colonists, made us almost literally omnipresent and, while not omnipotent, certainly powerful anywhere in our territory.

"Alright," I didn't hesitate, immediately forming a tunnel to let the child through to meet us. Taylor's feelings toward Dinah were both complicated and intense. An adoptive daughter, almost. Or a symbol. It was hard for me to quantify or understand, I simply knew she was incredibly important to my partner. I tried not to pay too much attention as Taylor changed out of her night clothes. It wasn't an appropriate time to ogle. AmusedPleasedGrateful.

I followed Taylor as we climbed up the stairs to the main foyer. Somehow, through unspoken agreement, most of Pantheon's members still lived underground, as we had since early on. Surface level was all show, with space for meetings with foreign leaders or heroes, the gym, the kitchen. Theoretical servants' quarters despite us having exactly no one to fill them with. Guest bedrooms, naturally. All above ground. I had to wonder what hired help might think of us all being troglodytes, but whatever.

Dinah was already waiting when we got to the main hall. "Good evening, Empresses," the girl addressed us the moment we walked in. Her light brown hair was now a pageboy cut, and coupled with her slender frame, she could have been mistaken as a boy her age as easily as a girl. I felt distinctly underdressed in just my jeans and t-shirt compared to her very smart little dark gray business suit.

She has to have more than one, each custom made, and at her age she's probably went through a size and a half of changes already. Very expensive habit to have, but she could certainly afford it. Past her, I could see the Gryphon that Riley had constructed for her, as painstakingly as she had built Bella and the other... whatever the plural of pegasus was.

"Please, don't call me that. We're still Taylor and Amelia," my partner spoke first. I nodded. Neither of us liked going by Empress when we were talking to people we were friends with, or in any way liked. In fact, we preferred our costumed names over the political titles. "Are you okay? I didn't notice any problems, but I try not to pay too close attention, so I can miss things if they're subtle enough."

"Very well, Taylor," Dinah agreed, giving a nod that made me want to hug her more than take her seriously. "Don't worry, there's no immediate problem," ReliefHope "But I do have a request to make."

ConcernCompassion. "Of course, whatever you need," Taylor agreed without hesitation. Wow, if Dinah ever figures out just how easily she can manipulate my partner, things could get complicated fast. I might need to run that worry past Lisa at some point.

"I feel my current living arrangements are detrimental," she informed us. Okay, that's not so bad, we can upgrade her home. It might look like favoritism in the eyes of other refugees, but that's not im- "Would it be acceptable for me to take up residence with you?"

ShockWorryConfusion. "What about your parents?" Taylor asked. "I know they made it through the attack." Taylor made certain of it. "Did something happen?"

"They wish to return to Earth Bet at earliest possible convenience," Dinah informed us. "I would prefer to remain on Avalon. Without Pantheon's clear presence as a deterrent, I feel my safety would be compromised. I have discussed this with my parents, and they agree with my assessment." I couldn't imagine what she would have said to convince them to agree with this idea. Then again, considering her personality and powers, maybe it wasn't so strange.

"Parental permission helps," Taylor agreed. She's going to agree to it, she probably should agree to it. All feelings aside, Dinah's help was amongst the most critical of all our assets. More valuable than Avalon itself. "We can give you one of the guest bedrooms. All the comforts of a five star hotel room, except the minibar. We can remodel it if you like. Give you an office to work from."

"If it's not too much trouble, I would prefer to have the same accommodations as the other members of your team," Dinah requested. "It would be better if I didn't receive special treatment, past what is inherent in my powers."

"Okay, we can do that," Taylor agreed. "We're still in the process of moving in, ourselves. I've alerted Lisa, already."

"You're separating us into dorms now?" Missy objected. "Is that really necessary?"

"Well, yes," Taylor responded. "We have a bunch of teenage boys and girls living in the same building, and now there's Dinah moving in as well. Plus you're pretty much a few blocks away from the school we're setting up. Oh, and yes, you will be attending classes. All of you."

"Yes, mooom," Zach groaned.

"We don't have enough people to really call them dorms, yet," Lisa added. "But that might change. In any case, it's pretty simple. Girls in the west wing, boys in the east. You each have all the facilities you need. Curfews are being enforced, whole nine yards. Leeway granted if you can keep your grades at a ninety percent or better, and that's the extent of it."

"Why the sudden death of the cool bosses?" Zach asked.

"For starters," Taylor argued. "We have Dinah moving in. And her parents are rightfully concerned about the informal arrangements we have around here. We're honestly lucky they only know about Amelia and I dating. So yeah, standards are going to be set and maintained."

"Except yourselves," Zach pointed out. "Bet you'll still have your own private bedroom. And by 'private' I mean 'in the biblical sense'." AnnoyedEmbarrassedProud.

"Yes, except us," Taylor sighed. AmusedAnticipation. "But we're engaged. So unless you wanna go buy a ring, get down on one knee, and propose to Theo, you'll just have to settle for having a private room."

Missy snickered first, followed by Emma. Trevor was the first one to start laughing, though. We all followed after a few seconds. That had become something of a running gag the last few days. I wasn't sure who started it, but it seemed like something Lisa would do, so I was blaming her for this one.

"Hyuk hyuk," Zach deadpanned. "Have another man inside you just one time, and everyone just starts assuming things left and right. Well, I'll have you know that just because Theo's secondary power is to be a visual novel protagonist, that doesn't mean I'm the gay option. Besides, he's already locked in his choice, he can't back out now."

Theo just buried his face in his hands. "Honestly, dude, you can stop now."

"Hey, man, don't blame me," Zach continued. "You had your chance. You coulda had all this." He gestured across his body. "But instead you chose the 'two girlfriends' path. And got the badass action girl who can reshape space at her pleasure, and the all American sweetheart with the dark past who has absolute, perfect knowledge of all human anatomy... y'know, I started this with a point, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was."

"I think it's contagious," Emma chimed in. "Because at the moment I can't figure out why I ever wanted to date you in the first place."

"Zach," Missy managed to stop laughing long enough to speak. "You spend way too much time around yourself."

I was still smiling when I spoke up next. "Now, back on track. No complaining about the dorm arrangement. Or school, at least for now. You want to have a room next to your boy and/or girlfriend, get your GED and your own home and parental permission. And no, Riley, I'm not giving you permission. Are there any questions?"

"Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?" Trevor chimed in. He hangs out around Zach too much, too.

"I meant about the sleeping arrangements," I sighed.

"Ooh, I got one!" Zach raised his hand. I just glared at him. "No, seriously," he insisted.

"I know I'm going to regret this, but okay, ask your question." AnnoyanceAnticipationWorry. Yeah, tell me about it. To our left, Lisa started giggling. I simply braced myself for what was coming.

"Which came first?" Zach's smile reminded me an awful lot of Lisa's. "You or Taylor?" ShockEmbarrassment.

I didn't hesitate. Before my face had a chance to turn tomato red, I simply made the floor beneath him collapse, sending him falling to the room below. One of the advantages to the amount of space we had on Avalon was that 'downstairs' wasn't code for 'laboratory full of dangerous chemicals and abominations against nature and god'. I slept a lot easier with those safely away from the main building.

"I'm okay!" Zach shouted up. "Our wise and benevolent overladies forgot to put spikes in the spike pit!"

===============

A/N- Dinah is forever adorableness on a stick.

Also. Zach was telling the truth. Totally a valid question about sleeping arrangements.

27. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

But, but! They're planetary royalty!

Where's the decadence? Where's the hired maids and man-servants peeling grapes and feeding them? Where are the orgies?

Amelia? Taylor? You're doing this whole 'Empress'-thing wrong.

28. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

You know these arrangements only last as long as they want the charade to go. Kinda hard to hand down rules when your teenagers can bend space.

kerleth, Ryuketsu, Buggy123 and 13 others like this.
  29. UltimateGrr

UltimateGrr I trust you know where the happy button is?

Taylor: ... That's not the spike pit

*Ominous buzzing*

Zach: OH GOD IT'S FULL OF BEES!

30. abyssmal_kismet

abyssmal_kismet Experienced.

*buzzing continues*

"Wait a sec...that's not bees..."

"Oh, god. Wrong room."

"Zack, you say one word, and there won't be bees; there'll be hornets."