1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A True Lady's Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

[X] World Is Yours.

Bitch route ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

Dio Route.

3. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X] Bending the rules when it suits you. After all, aren't you the young mistress? Will not all these people work for you and your husband one day? Surely there's no harm in indulging their future employer every once in a while.

4. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

[X] Instituting your own rules, of course. Father is kindhearted and a great scholar, but it's not just you he's lax with, it's everyone. Someone has to keep the servants in line and make sure you don't grow up to be some sort of savage, and it looks like it'll have to be you.

5. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

[X] Instituting your own rules, of course. Father is kindhearted and a great scholar, but it's not just you he's lax with, it's everyone. Someone has to keep the servants in line and make sure you don't grow up to be some sort of savage, and it looks like it'll have to be you.

Someone needs to hold us in.

May as well be us =3

6. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

It is our destiny to enforce discipline on mankind.

7. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] World Is Yours.

8. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Dio is awfully pretty. And talented at, like, everything. We could do worse. Just sayin'.

Damn illness, git out! And death shall have no dominion. Interesting.

The house needs a woman's touch the way a hive needs its queen.

9. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

10. FurikoMaru

Nickname Acquired: Iron Maiden Joestar

The boys in your class are more afraid of you than the teacher. The teacher is more afraid of you than the headmaster.

Then again, the headmaster is 93 and a little dotty. He approves thoroughly of the way you've gotten the everyone to start behaving properly and frequently mistakes his model human-skeleton for you when you converse.

The girls in class haven't yet reached a consensus on you. About half of them hate you flat-out, some of them desperately want to be friends with you in a way that reminds you of nothing so much as seagulls fighting over bread, a few of the more timid ones are grateful for all you've done to curb bullying, and one or two girls... really like you.

"Um, Miss Joanna?"

"Mm? What is it, Shannon?"

Adelaide Shannon is a short Irish girl with pin-straight black hair and freckles sprinkled across her nose. You and she haven't spoken much outside of class; she was always more one of Sarah's friends. Her mother is the head maid at the Pendletons', you seem to recall.

She fidgets. "I heard it was going to be your birthday next week, so I made you this."

The scarf is striped violet and blue, and is very long. You take your time admiring the workmanship. She obviously put a lot of time and effort into making it.

"Thought it'd match your eyes a treat," she says in a rush, her accent thickening as she does so.

You

[X] Accept the gift because you like it it's very well made, for an eight-year-old's handiwork, and it's an appropriate and thoughtful gift. Clearly this girl has the potential within her to be a lady even as you are (yaaay project!).

[X] Accept the gift out of noblesse oblige. Good little minion.

[X] Decline the gift. You have no desire to encourage Sapphic nonsense; this is a respectable grammar school and you are a respectable young woman.

11. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

[X] Accept because its really well made

12. Biigoh

LordVile likes this.
  13. FurikoMaru

>:D Considering the way everyone's voting, I'm really tempted to do a Rule 63 Dio Quest where she's a Yamato Nadeshiko.

14. Aranfan

[X] Decline the gift. You have no desire to encourage Sapphic nonsense; this is a respectable grammar school and you are a respectable young woman.

15. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

16. Guile

(x) Pygmalion, go!

17. Crypsis

Crypsis Getting sticky.

[​IMG]

LordVile likes this.
  18. FurikoMaru

Even Volgin Feels The Moe? :))

19. Scia

[X] Accept the gift because you like it it's very well made, for an eight-year-old's handiwork, and it's an appropriate and thoughtful gift. Clearly this girl has the potential within her to be a lady even as you are (yaaay project!).

20. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

21. FurikoMaru

[X] Ethnic Third Wheel Acquired.

You smile at her, and wind the scarf around your neck. "Thank you, Shannon. It's terribly kind of you to think of me."

Her eyes crinkle a bit as she returns the smile. "Please call me Del, Miss Joanna."

"Only if you call me Jojo, Del," you insist. You've always rather preferred father's nickname for you.

From that point on, Del is your constant companion. She gets on your nerves sometimes with the way she's so excited just to be around you, but it's almost like having a friend again, so you don't mind as much as you probably should.

=

But all of this is the past, and we are concerned with the present.

This morning after breakfast, Father read his correspondence at the dining table, as is his wont. You were lingering over a cup of cocoa, and so you witnessed something you might not have, otherwise.

Over the course of a letter, you see your father's expression go from delighted, to dismayed, to resolved. He has a great face for reactions, and each of them are so fully realized that they almost constitute their own mini-event, separate from whatever it was that provoked them.

"Jojo," he says, breaking your reverie, "two weeks from now, a young man will be coming to live with us."

"A young man?" you ask in astonishment. You don't have any male cousins; could Father have arranged for a private secretary?

He nods. "Do you recall what I told you of the night your mother passed?"

How could you forget?

"The man who saved my life and yours, Dario Brando, is dying." Father holds up the letter. "The debt I have long owed must be repaid in full, and if not now, then when?" He smiles. "I will be accepting his son, Dio, as my ward. Please, Jojo, do what you can to make him feel welcome in our home. The poor boy has no family left."

[X] "Of course, Father." Ugh, does it have to be a boy? You get enough of those at school. -_-

[X] "Of course, Father." You're rather curious as to what this Dio could be like. You wish you could have grown up in London; everything's always happening there.

[X] "Of course, Father." Wait, some stranger is just going to up and move into our house? >_< Father, this is one of those things you need to give me more than two weeks' notice on! How am I supposed to get us into an appropriate state to receive in a fortnight? How am I supposed to pull together a cohesive list of The Rules?

22. Biigoh

[X] "Of course, Father." You're rather curious as to what this Dio could be like. You wish you could have grown up in London; everything's always happening there.
    - - [X] Of course, if he is to live with you, you will need to be sure to bring him to heel. A boy is rather different than a dog, but in both cases leaving them to their own devices results in unpleasant surprises left on the hall rug.

23. Guile

(X) Of course, if he is to live with you, you will need to be sure to bring him to heel. A boy is rather different than a dog, but in both cases leaving them to their own devices results in unpleasant surprises left on the hall rug.

24. Aranfan

[X] "Of course, Father."
    -(X) Of course, if he is to live with you, you will need to be sure to bring him to heel. A boy is rather different than a dog, but in both cases leaving them to their own devices results in unpleasant surprises left on the hall rug.

25. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] "Of course, Father." Wait, some stranger is just going to up and move into our house? >_< Father, this is one of those things you need to give me more than two weeks' notice on! How am I supposed to get us into an appropriate state to receive in a fortnight? How am I supposed to pull together a cohesive list of The Rules?
    - - [X] Of course, if he is to live with you, you will need to be sure to bring him to heel. A boy is rather different than a dog, but in both cases leaving them to their own devices results in unpleasant surprises left on the hall rug.

26. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

27. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

- [X] Of course, if he is to live with you, you will need to be sure to bring him to heel. A boy is rather different than a dog, but in both cases leaving them to their own devices results in unpleasant surprises left on the hall rug.

28. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

- [X] Of course, if he is to live with you, you will need to be sure to bring him to heel. A boy is rather different than a dog, but in both cases leaving them to their own devices results in unpleasant surprises left on the hall rug.

29. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

30. Scia