1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Threadmarks: Genesis - Part 1
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

"This is how my Trials as a God-Harem King began."
    ----

Your name is Hyodo Issei. Your parents and friends at school, the few you have anyway, call you "Ise". You're a second year high school student who is currently experiencing the time of his youth.

And you're dying.

It all began when a cute girl with silky black hair and a slender body asked you out. For a guy like you who never had a girlfriend it was like a dream came true. Why did you never have a girlfriend? It's because you are famous for being a really lecherous person that even got accused of peeping inside the Girls Kendo Club's changing room. Which you didn't. You wanted to but Matsuda and Motohama, your equally perverted friends, didn't let you see from the peeping hole before the girls discovered and beat the lot of you.

Some call you a pervert, but you take pride in the fact you never did anything criminal. While you dream of being a Harem King, after you saw "School Days" you realized it isn’t a good idea to treat women like objects of lust. So yes you're a pervert, but you like to think of yourself as a good person.

However, all of this changed the day the cute girl, who introduced herself as Amano Yuuma, confessed to you. At first you actually thought it was a prank. You even thought several times that it was the result of a penalty game and that her friends were looking at you from elsewhere.

That can't be helped. Until then you believed that you were a guy born to be unpopular with girls.

But ever since that day you became a guy with a girlfriend. The world around you changed. You don't know how to explain it but your heart was at peace. You wanted to say "It’s my win!" to every guy you walked past.

Soon you had your first date. After a day passed doing various activities for couples, like watching a film and shopping, the two of you reached a certain park a little before the sunset. There was no sign of people, and no one was there besides you. You thought: 'This is it. I'm going to graduate from being a virgin!'

Yuuma smiled and said the magic words.

"Will you die for me?"

Words that you didn’t expected. At all. In front of your confused self she grew a pair of dark wings before stabbing your stomach with a spear made of light.

And now you're on the ground, the hole in your stomach spilling out blood like a fountain. So yes, you're dying. Killed by your first girlfriend.

'What the fuuu-!' What did you ever do to deserve it? You didn’t cheat on her and even if the date was awful you don't think it warrants killing you in cold blood. A beating maybe, but this is excessive!

"Sorry. You were a threat to us, so we decided to get rid of you early. If you want to hold a grudge, then hate the God who put the Sacred Gear inside you."

Yuuma's voice, so cold compared to earlier, says next to you.

'Sacred what? You have the guts to blame someone else when it was you who stabbed me?!'

This is what you are thinking, but you can't speak. Her footsteps get further away from you.

At the same time you start to lose your consciousness. The hole in your stomach must be fatal since you don't feel any pain.

Seriously? Are you going to die just like that? Killed by a woman with a pair of mysterious wings?

The same woman for whom you were ready to renounce your perverted ways if that was what it takes to make her happy? The woman you loved?

What the hell!?

How can you laugh if you die because you were stabbed by your girlfriend at this weird park!

Will Matsuda and Motohama be shocked? Will they cry for you? No way, not them...

Mother, Father... You haven't done anything to please them yet as their child...

Even as life leaves your body, your fists clench in determination. You can't see anymore, and yet the images of all the people you love burn in your mind.

'I don’t want to die before having made my life worthwhile!'

And then from the darkness light blinds you. The pain disappears and your consciousness returns as your surroundings drown in a sea of white.

'Am I dead?'

For a few moments there is only you and the warm gold-yellow radiance. Warm, you realize, like the rays of the sunset you saw a few minutes ago.

Words form inside your mind.

Despite your misdoings you were ready to dedicate yourself to Love. At the moment of your death you cried out for a second chance, the opportunity to do something worthwhile with your life when the choice was taken from you. This is commendable. Your circumstances aren't exactly proper, but your destiny is too great to let it go to waste. For you, I will make an exception.

The light coalesces. It draws into itself, folding and molding into the shape of a sphere. Faster than you thought possible the ball soars in the air higher and higher, until it halts above your head. You know, rationally, that it is billions, trillions of miles away, but it fells so close, you could almost reach up and touch it... And the, from the Sun, He emerges.

For a moment He looks vaguely draconian, shimmering scales of the purest yellow gold. As he grows closer he starts looking more like a giant of a man, tall and broad-shouldered, clad in armor of Greek or Roman design you once saw in TV. In his four arms he held a Spear, Shield, Branch and Horn. The god-being looks at you, into you, through you and so much more. You feel naked before his gaze.

Your heart is full of Compassion and Valor. Compassion for those that unjustly suffer and those you love, Valor to stand up and defend your beliefs with your chest out and your head held high. You desire to bring happiness to this world that you love so much.

You find yourself nodding at the being's words, so great they are that you feel like they will burst out of your body if you let them overwhelm you.

In recognition for your determination I grant you this boon.

I am Ignis Divine, the Unconquered Sun, and you are now my Chosen. Go forth in my name, Lawgiver.

You feel the being's radiance flowing through your body, giving you new strength and vitality. You blink, and suddenly you are back in the park, the wound in your stomach quickly closing itself.

Yuuma has stopped and turned to stare at you, mouth agape in shock. "W-What the hell? I pierced your stomach! You should be dead!"

"Sorry, but I can’t afford to die yet." You tell her. You stand up, a sense of calm and unwavering confidence permeating your entire being.

Your forehead burns.

"W-What are you?"

Rise, Oh Copper Spider!

"I am the Twilight." You answer, the descending sun on your back surrounding you in a halo of warm, reddish golden light as if to bless your rebirth.

[] Attack her.
    -[] Stunt? (Write in)
    [] Ask why she tried to kill you.
    -[] Stunt? (Write in)
    [] Escape.

In the deeps of Hyodo Issei's soul an ancient being's eyes widen in shock and excitement as it feels the new surge of power wash over it.

"Mmmh! This power...!"

And at the same time...

"...How odd."

Another ancient being opens its eyes again after more than a thousand years of sleep.

-----

Choose Difficulty Level:
    [] Easy
    [] Normal
    [] Hard
    [] Advanced
    [] Lunatic
    [] Phantasm
    [] Insane

Choose Anima Banner
    [] Write in

Issei has gained the Solar Exalted Twilight Caste.

Choose a Virtue Flaw. You must choose a Compassion based Virtue Flaw.
    [] Write in. Make sure to have a clear description, with a partial control, a duration, and a break condition.
    -----

And we try again. Between this and Eclipse Lelouch I will continue the one who receive more attention in the future. If both fail we will try with Kill La Kill I guess.

Important changes:

1) For make things easier for those who don’t know both settings (or know little) it will be implemented a system of options and explanations. Meaning that, even without prior knowledge, you will have everything you need to know to make a decision. Based on the MC’s POV of course. So just choose the option you like more.

2) In contrast to Lelouch, who was a monster in social skills, Issei is just a normal guy. So you have a certain number of Bonus Points that you can able to use to increase Issei’s Attributes and add Charms. Use them well.

3) For the initial Charms I will choose the initial 10 myself.

Now for the first serious task: for those of you who know Highschool DxD, Issei still have Boosted Gear. The problem now is how to translate it into Exalted mechanisms.
    [] I have a suggestion (Write in)
    [] Do it yourself.

2. Index: Character Sheet
    Alexander

Character Sheet

[​IMG]

Name: Issei Hyodo
    Exalted Name: Sovereign of the Radiant Scales
    Quest Difficulty: Easy
    Exaltation Type: Solar
    Caste: Twilight
    Motivation: To become a Harem King, a person worthy of the affection of multiple girls
    Battle Theme: I Burn
    Virtue Flaw: Imprudent Infatuation
    Anima Banner: A great western crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun.
    Anima Power: Solar Exalted of the Twilight Caste may perceive Essence through their Anima, allowing them to hone their senses for magic (this is considered a free-cost Essence Sight). By spending five motes a Twilight may add (Essence) automatic successes on any (Intelligence + Occult) roll to identify a Charm or to analyze it with Essence sight, and on any (Perception + Awareness) roll made to notice a magical effect or Charm. In addition, this supernatural perception easily pierces through deception, adding a +3 bonus to the Solar's Dodge MDV against unnatural Illusions. These effects come into play automatically once the Solar spends 11+ motes of Peripheral Essence.

Attributes:
    Physical - Secondary
    Strength: OO
    Dexterity: OOO
    Stamina: OO

Social - Tertiary
    Charisma: OO
    Manipulation: O
    Appearance: OOOOO

Mental - Primary
    Perception: OO
    Intelligence: OO
    Wits: OOO

Abilities:
    Dawn Caste
    Archery:
    Martial Arts: OOOO
    Melee: O
    Thrown:
    War:

Zenith Caste
    Integrity: O
    Performance:
    -Presence: OOOO
    -Resistance: OOOOO
    Survival:

Twilight Caste
    -Craft:
    --Earth: OOO
    --Wood: OOO
    -Investigation: O
    -Lore: OOOO
    -Medicine:
    -Occult: OOOO

Night Caste
    -Athletics: OOO
    -Awareness: OOO
    -Dodge: O
    Larceny:
    Stealth:

Eclipse Caste
    Bureaucracy:
    Linguistics: O (Indo-European Languages Family)
    Ride:
    Sail:
    Socialize:

Specialities:
    Defying the Established Social Order (Presence): OOO
    Eroge (Lore): OOO

Merits/Flaws:
    Selective Conception: The character has full conscious control on his own fertility. He cannot ensure pregnancy, but he can prevent any undesired one.
    Common Sense: The character has an inner voice that warns him when his present course of action is unwise or dangerous, a voice that sounds remarkably like that of the Storyteller.
    Ward 2 [Harem]: At the start of every month the character rolls to choose two girls of his Harem (those girls who have a romantic relationship with the character). Then he rolls again once for each of them and based on result applies the following:
    10: Minor, easily fixed trouble (Example: Asia needs help shopping, Ruby found a minor evil spirit that needs to be exorcised).
    7-9: Minor trouble (Example: Asia got lost, Ruby accidentally showed off her powers).
    2-6: Trouble (Example: Asia got lost in a bad part of town, Ruby accidentally pissed off a local supernatural being).
    1: Major Trouble (Example: Asia is being attacked for her Sacred Gear, Ruby stumbled across a dangerous supernatural being).

Advantages:
    Backgrounds
    Contacts (Perverted Trio): O
    Contacts (Abe Kiyome): O
    Mentor (Ddraig and Bright Shattered Ice): OOOOO
    Backing (Gremory Clan): O
    Allies (Tomofuri, Kami of Fertility; Mittelt, Fallen Angel): OO
    Followers (Ruby Rose, Asia Argento): O
    Demesne: O (1 Void Aspect-Level 2 Demesne)
    Demesne: O (1 Wind Aspect-Level 2 Demesne)
    Cult: O (there are several people that admire you, even if some of them once thought of you as a pervert)
    Familiar: OOO (Eiko the Yatagarasu)

Charms:
    DxD Magic:
    Devil Magic:
    [Fireball] Shoot a ball of fire. A basic magic skill that many Devils learn in their youth. The fireball is targeted with [Dexterity + (Thrown or Athletics) + Occult], with a range of (Essence x 10) yards. 1 mote for 1L damage, up to 4 motes for fireball. Rate: 3 for hand.
    [Shield] Create a shield to block attacks. A basic magic skill that many Devils learn in their youth. The shield reduces the raw dice pool of an attack of an amount of dies equivalent to the motes used to create the shield. Up to 5 motes can be spent for shield. There isn't a limit to the number of shields created for action, but the maximum number of motes spent cannot be higher than 10.
    [Magic Circle] The skill to flawlessly draw a magic circle. A necessary skill to start studying wards and teleportation.
    [Restoration] A spell to restore broken objects to their pre-damaged state. A skill used by Devils to repair the surroundings after a battle. It costs 1 mote to restore an area of (Essence) yards to his original state.
    [Hypnosis] A spell to plant a suggestion into a person's mind. Eyes' contact is needed. A skill commonly used by Devils to erase memories and to make normal people overlook abnormal events. Each suggestion costs a number of motes equal to half the target's Willpower rounded down. Orders that contradict the survival instincts of the target, his Motivation, Virtue and Intimacies have a greater chance that the target will shrug the Hypnosis off. This skill is usable only against normal, not Heroic, mortals.
    [Bind] A spell to paralyze a target. Need physical contact to be activated: it requires a successful (Dexterity + Martial Arts) if using an unarmed attack or a (Dexterity + Melee) roll if using a weapon. It costs a number of motes equal to the target's ([higher between Strength and Dexterity] + Essence). This spell follows the same rules of a Clinch, but using ([higher between Strength and Dexterity] + Essence) when renewing it. The user doesn't need to maintain contact with the target to keep up the spell.
    [Language] A spell created to mimic the ability of Devils that makes people listening to them hear their words in the language they are most familiar with and vice versa. To use it the target of the spell must first learn the basics of the language he wishes to emulate. The spellcaster then draws a magic circle with the specific equation on a object: the target must always wears it for the spell to work. Casting the spell costs 6 motes: they are not committed and the spell keeps working until the object with the magic circle is destroyed.
    [Air Strike] Shoot a blast of compressed air. A basic magic skill that many Devils learn in their youth. The blast is targeted with [Dexterity + (Thrown or Athletics) + Occult], with a range of (Essence x 10) yards. 1 mote for 1B damage, up to 4 motes for blast. Rate: 3 for hand.

Virtues:
    Compassion: OOOOO
    Conviction: OO
    Temperance: OO
    Valor: OOO
    Virtue Flaw: Imprudent Infatuation (Compassion)
    Limit Points: [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Intimacies:
    Harem (Dream)
    Beautiful Females (Lust)
    Parents (Filial Love)
    Perverted Trio (Friendship?)
    Aika Kiryu (Friendship/Attraction)
    Asia Argento (Friendship/Attraction?)
    Mittelt (Friendship/Love)
    Ruby Rose (Mentorship)
    Yang Xiao Long (Friendship/Attraction)
    Occult Research Club (Friendship)

Essence: OOO
    Personal: 17/17
    Peripheral: 41/41
    Committed (Personal): 0
    Committed (Peripheral): 0
    Committed (Total): 0

Willpower: 8/8

Soak:
    Bashing: 2
    Lethal: 1
    Aggravated: 0

Health:
    -0 [ ]
    -1 [ ] [ ]
    -2 [ ] [ ]
    -4 [ ]
    Incapacitated [ ]
    Dying [ ] [ ]

Combat:
    Join Battle: 6
    Dodge DV: 4
    Parry DV (bare-handed): 5
    Parry DV (Boosted Gear): 6
    Punch: spd 5, +1 acc, +0B, def +2, rate 3
    Kick: spd 5, +0 acc, +3B, def -2, rate 2
    Clinch: spd 6, +0 acc, +0B, def -, rate 1

Join Debate: 6
    Dodge MDV: 6
    Parry MDV: 3

Weapon:
    [​IMG]
    Boosted Gear "Dragon Twins": The Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlets
    Artifact: N/A (rating subjected to change as the Artifact evolves)
    Description: Soul-bound Artifact
    Form: Two gauntlets covering up to the elbow
    Speed: 5*, 6**
    Accuracy: +0
    Damage: +5B*, +4B**
    Defense: +3*, +1**
    Rate: 2*, 1**
    Attune: 5m, 1w
    Tags: M, C

*Right one, **Left one
    Lightsaber?: A weapon used by Exorcists. It's a hilt that can generate a blade of light. You're still not sure how exactly it works. It looks cool though.

Armour: //

Experience:
    Current: 7 Xp
    Total acquired: 84 Xp
    Training Times:
    School (Intelligence): 16 days
    Martial Arts (Strength): 8 days
    Martial Arts (Dexterity): 8 days
    Melee (Strength): 6 days
    Melee (Dexterity): 6 days
    Dragon Training (Perception): 3 days
    Occult Research Club (Socialize): 2 days
    Occult Research Club (Charisma): 2 days
    Presence Charm (Charisma): 4 days
    Resistance Charm (Stamina): 5 days
    Occult (Intelligence): 3 days
    Occult (Wits): 3 days
    Linguistics (Intelligence): 6 days
    Training from Hell (Stamina): 8 days
    Investigation (Perception): 6 days
    Investigation (Wits): 6 days
    Harem Training (Performance): +2 days
    Harem Training (Socialize): +2 days

Total Training Time
    Intelligence: 25/30, 0/2 months
    Strength: 14/30 days, 0/2 months
    Dexterity: 14/30 days, 0/3 months
    Perception: 9/30 days, 0/2 months
    Socialize: 4/6 days
    Performance: 2/6 days
    Charisma: 7/30 days, 0/2 months
    Stamina: 15/30 days, 0/2 months
    Wits: 9/30 days, 0/3 months

Initiation to Terrestrial Circle Sorcery:
    Trial of Humility: Passed.
    Trial of Tutelage:
    Trial of Journey:
    Trial of Fear:
    Trial of Sacrifice:

Experience Costs
    We are using a House Rule specially made for this quest. The range of abilities are divided between Exalted physics and DxD physics:

Exalted physics *(Favoured or Caste/Not Favoured or Out-of-Caste)

New Trait Xp Cost Training Time

Ability/Specialty 1/2* 6 days (3+ hours for day)
    Favoured/Caste Charm 8 (Min. Ability) days (3+ hours for day)
    Out-of-Caste Charm 10 (Min. Ability + Min. Essence) days (3+ hours for day)
    Sorcery Spell 8 (spell circle) weeks (6 days, 3+ hours for days)

Improve Trait Xp Cost Training Time
    Attribute (current rating) x4 (current rating) months (30 days, 3+ hours for day)
    Favoured/Caste Ability/Specialty (current rating x2) -1 Immediate
    Out-of-Caste/Not favoured Ability/Specialty (current rating) x2 Immediate
    Essence (current rating) x8 (current rating) months (30 days, 3+ hours for day)
    Virtue (current rating) x3 Immediate
    Willpower (current rating) x2 Immediate
    * In order to count as training you need to push your limits with a skill for an extended period of time, not just using what you’re already comfortable with.

DxD physics (Warning: Incomplete)

Sacred Gear (Sacred Gears are driven with the power of desire. And it also determines the power for it as well. Sacred Gears adapt and evolve based on their wielder’s thoughts, needs, and feelings, gaining abilities or qualities as time passes.)
    Norse Magic
    Devil Magic (Learning the basics.)
    Angel Magic
    Fallen Angel Magic
    Black Magic
    White Magic
    Fairy Magic
    Summoning Magic
    Spirit Magic
    Dragon Magic (available thanks to Boosted Gear giving the user a "Dragon Quality". Learning the basics.)
    Rune Symbols
    Onmyouji Arts
    Ki Manipulation
    Senjutsu
    Touki
    Reversal Magic

To simplify: Issei runs on Exalted physics, the rest of the world not. When you learn a new move or ability from the DxD physics there is the possibility of it becoming a Charm. All other skills will work with Exalted terms.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Index: Main Continuity
    Alexander

INDEX:

I will become God-Harem King of the World
    Trials of the God-Harem King
    Tribulations of the God-Harem King
    Advent of the God-Harem King

Issei's Forces - Character Sheets
    God-Harem King - NSFW Stuff

List of important people in the story:
    Raynare. Human disguise: Yuuma Amano. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Yuuto Kiba. Devil. Sacred Gear "Sword Birth" user.
    Abe Kiyome. Human. Beast Tamer.
    Mr. and Ms Hyodo. Humans.
    Ddraig. Heavenly Dragon. The Welsh Dragon.
    Bright Shattered Ice. Solar Twilight Exalted.
    Aika Kiryu. Human.
    Matsuda and Motohama. Humans.
    Rias Gremory. Devil.
    Akeno Himejima. Devil.
    Koneko Toujo. Devil. Nekoshou?
    Tomofuri. Local Kami of Fertility and Pregnancy.
    Dohnaseek. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Mil-tan. Some...thing. Kiba's customer.
    Ruby Rose (Kougyoku Mizoguchi). Human. Sacred Gear "Crescent Rose (Death's Scythe)" user.
    Asia Argento. Human. Sacred Gear "Twilight Healing" user.
    Mittelt. 3/4 Fallen Angel, 1/4 Oni.
    Kalawarner. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Shariel. Fallen Angel. One of Grigori's Leaders.
    Yang Xiao Long. Human. Ruby's big sister. Sacred Gear "Ember Celica (War's Gauntlets)" user.
    Eiko. Yatagarasu. Issei's Familiar.

Side Quests:
    [Magical Man Child Mil-tan] Conditions for victory: make Mil-tan a girl; give Mil-tan magical powers that satisfy her; do it before the time limit expire (Three Years)
    [Discover the secret of the Evil Pieces] -5m every day. Progress: 30.19/100%
    [The Snake] Conditions for victory: investigate the gang called "Snake"; make their harassment of civilians stop; do it before the time limit expire (Six Months)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  4. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] Ask why she tried to kill you.
    -[X] "Tell me something Yuuma..." he steps forward Anima banner blazing at his back as Yuuma staggers back in shock and fear. "How could someone who would have truly loved you with all their heart be a threat? If I have something that's a threat to you would have not have logic said to make me an ally since I would have been willing to go along with it." he steps forward again and his Anima banner raises raises a claw to point at accusingly at Yuuma. "So tell me something Yuuma, What Are You? and why try to kill me?" The dragon Roars.

[X] normal

[X] anima banner: A great crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun.

Now for the first serious task: for those of you who know Highschool DxD, Issei still have Boosted Gear. The problem now is how to translate it into Exalted mechanisms.
    [X] have it boost sorcery and physical stats and have it act as artifact armor when in armor form.

5. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

-[X] "Tell me something Yuuma..." he steps forward Anima banner blazing at his back as Yuuma staggers back in shock and fear. "How could someone who would have truly loved you with all their heart be a threat? If I have something that's a threat to you would have not have logic said to make me an ally since I would have been willing to go along with it." he steps forward again and his Anima banner raises raises a claw to point at accusingly at Yuuma. "So tell me something Yuuma, What Are You? and why try to kill me?" The dragon Roars.

[X] Lunatic

[X] anima banner: A dragon with crimson scales (what I'd like to have our banner mention Draig)

As far as the boosted gear goes I'm not sure, have effect everything other then our exalted charms and stuff? Since otherwise things will likely get real ridiculous.

6. Alexander

So the potency of Spells, not Charms, and Strength, Dexterity and Stamina?

Added Charms. I don't know if I did a good selection since this is my first time. Those in the know give me your opinions.

Also, I decided which Solar reincarnation Issei is. This should be fun.

7. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

we might need the gear boosting charms if we have to deal with a Wyld hunt or something more dangerous.

8. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

I dunno from what I gather exalted charms tend to get very powerful at later stages so them doubling would get really silly. Maybe have it only affect the weaker stuff.

9. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] Easy

[X] anima banner: A dragon with scales of orichalcum

10. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

I heard Ox Body Technique was a bit Scuky if you weren't a really tough guy to start.

what's enemy castigating solar judgement.

[X]Easy

11. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Combat charm if i my google search is right. you boost an attack with it.

12. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Easy

[X] Imprudent Infatuation

[X] Anima Banner: A great crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun

13. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

[X] Easy

14. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

[X] Normal

Complete curb-stompage would get boring after a while but this quest still feels like it should be more laid back than the Code Geass one.

Also we need to choose the charms we want to use, I think? and we need to distribute the bonus points.

15. Alexander

"Scuky" meaning...?

It's a Charm that give the "Holy" attribute to attacks. Very useful against creatures of darkness. Yes, Fallen Angels are included: only partially compared to a Devil, but it works.
    If you don't choose one I will choose some myself depending on the situation. You can distribute the points but the IC update will happen during an appropriate time.

16. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

now that i think about it Issei's childhood friend is gonna be much happier with him in this since he isn't a devil this time around. She and miss "swimsuit made of belts" will be good recruitment options for followers

17. Somebodynobody10

Somebodynobody10 Versed in the lewd.

18. Drakebane

Drakebane Well worn.

[X] Normal

19. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

Heh, we can use You Can Be More comgimed with our intimacy of lust towards beutifal females, every girl shall be a lesbian.

20. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

[X] Easy

[X] Anima Banner: A great crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun.

[X] Tier 3-4 Artifact Armor? Boosts Physical Attributes when activated for ? Motes. -1 Will or -? Motes for Doubling Stat Boosts.

So bonus wise I want to Boost Appearance 1, Charisma 2, Intellegence 1, Martial Arts 3, Preformance 3, Larnecy 2, Socialize 3, and A Favored Charm

Anyone up for looking a charm a e3 Solar can do for seducing Women?

21. Odysseus2099

Odysseus2099 Versed in the lewd.

Why do Fallen Angels count as "Creatures of Darkness"? Creatures of Darkness doesn't refer to "evil" beings, it is a largely political designation for beings who have pissed off the Unconquered Sun. Unless Conky is around in this verse, he'd wouldn't have designated them that.

Choose Difficulty Level:
    [X] Hard

Choose Anima Banner
    [X] Dragon with Orichalcum Scales

Choose a Virtue Flaw. You must choose Compassion based Virtue Flaw.
    [X] Imprudent Infatuation
    The character has the unfortunate tendency to become romantically obsessed at the drop of a hat. When the character's limit breaks, he will fall head-over-heels in love with someone whom he considers attractive, and has met under stressful circumstances. The results can range from the merely embarassing, such as spending weeks attempting to court a comely shepherdess rescued from a landslide, to the downright suicidal, such as storming a Deathlord's castle in a desperate attempt to confess undying love to a beautiful deathknight. No matter how unsuitable the object, the character's infatuation knows no bounds. He will be incapable of thinking of anything aside from his beloved, probably spending much of his time composing overwrought poetry and the rest stalking the unfortunate person like a love-struck teenager. He may even go so far as to threaten suicide if anyone tries to deny him his love. The character will come to his senses after a number of days equal to his Compassion score, but until then, not even overt scorn or violence from his beloved will dissuade him.

Trigger: The character witnesses someone attractive in peril or duress (even if the character himself is the cause of that duress).
    Partial Control: The character will not be forced to place himself in danger to gain his love's attention.

22. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

Exaltation story is wrong. He shouldn't be a Solar, he should be an Abyssal.

23. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Not unless the solar shard got to him BEFORE he kicked the bucket.

24. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Nope. Nick's right it should be Abyssal. He was Dying. And I'm not sure how he got mad scientist from dying to betrayal and not eclipse or the abyssal or infernal counterpart. Cause really this was an epic fail

25. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

this is the only time we see him as human in the series so frankly this is only moment he can exalt. also this is a quest about a Solar not abyssal or infernal.

26. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

Typically speaking, the way damage tends to work out in Exalted and with the kind of weapons and powers used, more Health Levels are of limited use unless you're a soak monster.

Also, I'm not particularly sure why Issei is exalting as a Twilight, or a Solar in general here. He didn't do anything awe inspiring or heroic. He was dying with a spear in his guts having accomplished nothing of note. That's pretty much the opposite of a Solar Exaltation worthy scenario.

Now, I can totally see him Exalting as an Abyssal, because that's the sort of scenario you get an Abyssal shard from. Even the type of Exaltation doesn't matter as much, if a Deathlord is involved.

Personally, I could see either the Lover of the Princess Magnificent Exalting Issei in a dark twist on the canon situation of Rias turning him into a devil.

27. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

but this a quest for a Solar Issei, I don't want one of the darker shards.

edit: I'm fine with a differnt Caste though.

28. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

But Issei should be becoming a Solar from this unless he delivered and epic dying speech that shattered her resolve.

29. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

okay people MST3k mantra now people. Issei is a solar, deal with it.

30. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Guys deal with it srsly your being dickheads over nothing.