1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Could be worse, at least he probably doesn't have any tomb beasts.

2. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Yeah, like we're gonna be that lucky.

3. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Well, if he did it would be proof of contact with Creation, since they're definitely not native to Earth, so lucky either way.

4. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  5. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

A Merry Christmas to Alexander and to all the players in this wonderful quest!:)

May you have joy and happiness in this day, good health to you and your families.

TheWave, tomio, ZipLopz and 7 others like this.
  6. Extras: Omake - 17
    Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Here is my first try for an Omake for this quest.

Group of Snippets.

What some people where thinking of Issei.
    --
    In a certain forum on the internet.

Thread Title: A Certain Mysterious Bishonen in Kuoh Academy.

Milesintheshoes: Sorry for the orthography error in the title, well time to begin to talk about the new bishonen that leave most of the other bishonen in the dust in hotness level if you do not believe me here is the evidence.

Updates:

He has gotten involved in multiple fights with delinquents all by himself.
    He has been seen with several different beautiful women (one of them dresses like a nun).
    He defeated a delinquent gang with help of several people, and defeated the leader in a one on one duel.
    He got suspended from Kuoh Academy after he got in a fight.
    There has been rumours that he was entering to a dojo named Ryouzanpaku in a different city, anyone knows what martial art that dojo practice?
    There is another rumour that he was seen in Ukiyoe Town.

(The thread almost immediately became a flame war, and it only got worse when the updates were announced, mostly of the people that hated Issei where machist that hated Issei because he was beautiful and he was popular with the ladies, Otaku that hated Issei because he was a chick magnet and making the women not pure).
    --
    Kuoh Academy manga research club.

Members of the club were deciding what title would their new doujinshi for their latest pairing - Issei x Yuuto.

"Okay now that everyone is here and know what we are doing, now we must decide the title for our doujinshi, also we must keep the secret that we are making it from the school, I don't think the student council will like that some members of the manga research club are writing and drawing something like this", said the leader of this faction of the manga research club.

"I vote Prince X Beast!" exclaimed one member of the club.

"Issei-kun is no longer a beast, what about The Prince X Gallant Rogue as a title?" another member of the club interjected with sparkles in her eyes.

The whole faction of the club began to argue the name, and how would the story would go.
    --
    Kiriyuu Residence.

Mr. and Ms. Kiryuu were not having a good day, since their daughter returned earlier from her walk she has not gotten out of her room, they got worried because she was not coming out of her room and it was almost time for her to go to Kuoh Academy, when they were leaving Mr Kiryuu got near to her daughter room he began to hear some noises from the room, when he got near the door he finally understood what where those noises and with a little red shade on his face he returned where his wife was in the house.

"Minato what is wrong with Aika, and why do you have that colour in your face?" asked Mrs. Kiriyuu with a worrying tone.

"Matsu, I think our daughter could not control her youthful spirit, and seems that she is going to last in that mood for a while."

"W-W-What!?", after she recovered her composure she said this "I hope this is only a phase, I know she is a healthy girl but she should not last that long, I worry for her education Minato."

"I know, we shall talk with her later."

Meanwhile Aika was still dreaming of Issei, and having a date with Rosie palms.

-Several hours later.
    Aika was leaving her room, to take a bath she saw her parent talking with each other and when they saw her they told her that she should take a bath, and after she finished bathing and she dressed up they would like to have a talk with her, Aika knew she was in trouble for not going to school.

When she was dressed up she went to the living room where her parents, and waited until her parents began to ask her why she did not go to school, there was no need to hide the truth it was probably better than worrying her parents and she told the truth

"I met one of my classmates in my morning exercise yesterday, and believe me when I say he was lame, but when I saw him that day he was an extremely hot stud, when I saw him I thought I was dreaming and I kissed him, he could have taken advantage of me, but instead he asked me if I was alright when I finally regained my composure I remember being red faced and leaving as fast as I could, and the rest is story" Aika ended the story with a smile.

But when she ended the story to her parents the only thing she heard was the wind, and her parents were speechless.

When they recovered they asked who was that boy.

"Hyoudou Issei," answered Aika with a happy smile on her face.

-Several days later.
    Matsu and Minato were having a good day their daughter was smiling more than usual,they suspected that it had something to do with Hyoudou Issei, the boy who their daughter spoke sometimes when they where eating together.

They were curious on why their daughter was happier than usual, though.

"Why're you so happy, Aika-chan?" Matsu asked her daughter.

Aika just smiled.

"Does it have something to do with the boy you talk sometimes Aika-san?" asked her father.

"Yes Okaa-san, Otou-san." Aika answered with a happy smile.

In that moment both of them felt extremely happy for their daughter.
    ----
    Shinpaku Alliance Headquarters.

Haruo Niijima was having a bad time, he was trying to find information about Hyoudou Issei, but he could not find any information besides the normal information he could get if one looked around the internet, he tried to find information about the owners of Kuoh Academy he only found very few information about the Gremory family - it was really suspicious, right now Niijima was seeing information about Issei in Ukiyoe Town where there were rumours that there was a small Yakuza family around there and there were rumours that Issei had made connections with that particular Yakuza family.

He hated it when people couldn't be manipulated or be predicted.

He began to make his plans on how to recruit Issei to the Shinpaku Alliance, Niijima knew that Issei had great potential, and if he managed to recruit Hyoudou then the Shinpaku Alliance would became stronger, and his plan for world domination will be easier to do.

He knew that this would be one of the most difficult recruitment, he knew he needed to use all his tricks, and really improvise to succeed in the recruitment of powerful members.
    -----
    Ryouzanpaku Dojo.

Shougo Kitsukawa was hanging by a tree in a shibari pose, and he was still processing the information on how he was defeated in that way, and he remembered he was sparring with Shigure-san, and he decided went with all he got, he did not remember how the fight went and began to think what would have happened if somebody told him a lot of the things that happened to him during his training, the most probably thing he would do was to give that person a deadly glare...he would have a talk with Issei as soon as he could free himself.

Meanwhile he was thinking he heard a voice that was directed to him.

"Oh here you are Shougo-san, we were looking for you, because Kensei-san decided to make a new machine and Kenichi was not around here, we decided to use you as a guinea pig.

"..."
    ---
    Here is the new version of my Omake.

Kinglugia was the one who did the Beta for the Omake, thank you Kinglugia.

Update:
    Seems my computer changed the format, I managed to change it.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    TheWave, solitare, Selias and 14 others like this.
  7. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Hello, everyone, Happy Christmas.

Can someone Beta'd my Omake?, please.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    ZipLopz, Fellgar and kinglugia like this.
  8. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Alexander, is there a chance of adding Tsubaki or Sona to the harem.

9. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

Merry Christmas, Alexander and everyone. :D

TheWave, ZipLopz, Alexander and 4 others like this.
  10. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Merry Christmas all, even if it is the day after here in NZ ^^;

11. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Merry Christmas to one and all.

TheWave, ZipLopz, kinglugia and 3 others like this.
  12. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Thanks you, thanks you ^^. Merry Christmas and good New Year to you all.
    *look over the notes for future events* Maybe one if you burrow deep enough at the bottom of hell. Seriously speaking, Tsubaki has already the hots for KIba, and Sona....well, currently her brain is incapable of putting "Hyodo Issei" and "romance" in the same phrase.

TheWave, tomio, Sol Mark-1 and 5 others like this.
  13. cross_grave

Her attitude towards Ise is probably a cross between righteous anger and cold terror nowadays, if her reactions to the bento were any indication.

TheWave, Sol Mark-1, Diller and 3 others like this.
  14. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Why is it righteous?

15. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

We keep giving her more work to do. :p

Sol Mark-1 and Least Devotee like this.
  16. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

I thought Tsubaki didn't start 'really' crushing on Kiba until their fight during the Rating Game between Sona and Rias.

17. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

18. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

"Niijima" is repeated many times, but apart from this it's good. Sol's omake neat +1 Xp ^^

19. cross_grave

Actually, there's one more thing... Shoujo =/= Shougo. Though I have to admit, it's a little funny reading it with that little error.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  20. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Thank you Alexander I will try to change some things.

I will fix that cross_grave, thank you.

21. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

Does anyone else think Niijima's Scan ability could be a Sacred Gear? It has been stated most Sacred Gears are useful abilities rather than items.

TheWave, tomio, ZipLopz and 5 others like this.
  22. the DragonBard

I think it's more like, most humans never learn how to manifest them, but still gain powers or some kind of advantage.

This suggests at least some Sacred Gears can be used without manifesting.

Actually, now that I think about it, we've never seen Kiba's Swordbirth.

We've seen the swords it creates, but never the actual Sacred Gear.

Sol Mark-1 and Hanashinobi like this.
  23. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

And then Kiba drops an anvil and a hammer in someone's head. On FIRE!

...Or spontaneously manifest Unlimited Blade Works.

24. cross_grave

Considering he's been taking hints from Archer? He might very well do just that...

25. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

Kiba would probably whine up with a UBW Balance Breaker instead of Holy-Demonic Sword Balance Breaker

it would be pretty cool but i like his original BB Holy-Demonic sword thing, it was nice and not something OP

Sol Mark-1, kinglugia and MHLord like this.
  26. Hanashinobi

Kiba is going to need OP options if he is going to keep up with the power creep.

27. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

Not to mention it was also a tribute to his dead friends

28. Hanashinobi

Speaking of Kiba, We currently have a weapon's prodigy that might owe us a favor soon. What do you think of asking her to teach Kiba a thing or two about swordsmanship, archery, and smithing.

Sol Mark-1 and kinglugia like this.
  29. cross_grave

If we manage to score a favor with Shigure, it might be a pretty decent idea to get Kiba some training with a master. He'll definitely benefit from it, as far as combat skill goes at least.

30. the DragonBard

One thing I'd like to suggest is buying more WP.

More WP means more Essence, and more potential successes for when we 'really' need them.

Also, I should mention canon Issei probably had a Craft specialty in 'Images of Beautiful Women.' Unless him making that model of Rias was because he used a Compassion Virtue Channel.