1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A small reminder that our moderators can't change usernames. You need to directly contact an admin for that, and tehelgee is the jobless one so bug him about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. I've been informed by the hosting service that the server will go down at 5pm EST for a RAM replacement. It should only be down 5-15 minutes.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. d.fish
  2. DeathShade
    DeathShade
    “You’ve got to lay the groundwork before you can fuck on it.” - Me
  3. OneirosTheWriter
    OneirosTheWriter
    So You Think You Can Pillage updated, but ran out of time for Repair Crew. Should be tomorrow though.
    1. Imabot likes this.
  4. d.fish
  5. d.fish
    d.fish Xicree
    Me: "Hermit crabs evolved to have penises 9 times their size to never leave their shells."
    Xicree: "Talk about coming out of their shells."
    Me: "You wish you could evolve that way."
    Xicree: "... yes."
  6. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    Today I read the story of an elf shota who immigrated to steampunk human land in postpostpostapocalyptic earth seduced an orc swordgirl and learned magic from an eldritch horror sealed under their school. 4/10.
    1. d.fish
      d.fish
      Bii, I feel jaded and adulted.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  7. closetclopper
    closetclopper
    I'm super sorry about the delays, guys; there's a heatwave here in Oz and it's impossible to bring myself to write.
    1. Imabot likes this.
    2. closetclopper
      closetclopper
      My friend's kid was hospitalized, having the computer on makes the room into a sauna, there's mosquitoes everywhere and I'm constantly cranky and irritable because it's pretty much impossible to sleep.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 9:00 AM
      Imabot likes this.
    3. Imabot
      Imabot
      I didn't know you are from Oz. A mid summer season must be a real hell. Watch out for your health and take your time.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  8. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    A lot of the time, I want to enjoy fix fics, but then when I read them, it feels like I can't get any feeling from them like there's no emotion in them or something. Or maybe it's like, I guess, I know there could be substance, but it feels like I'm eating cotton candy, but it turns out to be fog or something, you know what I mean?
    1. Master Basher and Biigoh like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Cambrian
      Cambrian
      Its like you want a cinnamon roll instead of a donut that's 50% air, but more often than not, you just get the donut instead. /sagenod.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 8:09 AM
      Biigoh likes this.
    4. Master Basher
      Master Basher
      Maybe because the fixing just isn't... filling enough? Or fixed well enough, to "and then suddenly, Utopia!"

In contrast, Heavens Feel I think is a better "fix story", in spite of it being very dark.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 8:19 AM
      Biigoh and Cambrian like this.
    5. d.fish
      d.fish
      It's like expecting cotton candy rather than a hot fudge sunday because you set your expectations as low as possible for fix fics, but you just ate the refuse from a fog machine because you've been disappointed by the lack of actual story.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 9:13 AM
      Master Basher, Biigoh and Cambrian like this.
  9. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Me: Maybe I’ll stretch Punisher S2 out, take my time enjoying it. Also Me: *Spends an entire lazy Sunday binging the whole season.*
    1. Marethyu likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Cambrian
      Cambrian
      Jan 21, 2019 at 9:20 AM
      d.fish likes this.
    4. d.fish
      d.fish
      All's I'm saying is the Netflix Marvel is stylistically off. Also a bit rushed. If they took their time, they could make greater shows. It's this paradigm of biz folks like me...
      Jan 21, 2019 at 9:22 AM
    5. d.fish
      d.fish
      We have this triangle of cost-time-quality. You can only pick two. Do it fast, and it'll cost a lot of dough to make good. So the producers and execs think, let's throw money at it and it'll be good, right? Wrong! Art will always take some time, no matter the cost, unless you compromise the quality.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  10. Xalgeon
    Xalgeon
    Xiao Long would you last if I used the Vibrator function?
  11. molemole
    molemole Biigoh
    Clearly fake tanuki.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Enigmatic
      Enigmatic
      You mean a tanuki disguised as a fox, meant to spy on Foxland!
      Jan 21, 2019 at 7:55 AM
      daimahou and Biigoh like this.
    3. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      But I'm in Tanukia....
      Jan 21, 2019 at 8:02 AM
      Enigmatic likes this.
    4. Enigmatic
      Enigmatic
      Yes! With the information you stole from Foxland!
      Jan 21, 2019 at 1:34 PM
  12. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Getting my muse back a little is all well and good, but why can't it be my own threads instead of writing 2000 words in someone else's?
    1. Robotninja likes this.
  13. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    Mysteria Friends is very cute, but is can basically be summed as Princess Shy Mary Sue has a crush on Princesses Shy Dragon Babe. I ship it.
    1. Nicodemus
      Nicodemus
      Speaking of Shy Dragon Babe, I think I got inspiration for my current story.
      Jan 21, 2019 at 1:25 AM
  14. RichardWhereat
    RichardWhereat Ashali
    Good morning Ashali. It has been many days since you have updated Of No Consequence. Please sir, may we have some more?
    1. Ashali
      Ashali
      *Squints*

I've been having some ideas, but haven't felt super great about doing any of them. Maybe I'll try to start a scene or two and see if it kicks off into a chapter of something over the next week or so...
      Jan 21, 2019 at 1:32 AM
      RichardWhereat likes this.
    2. RichardWhereat
      RichardWhereat
      Naruto as Hokage? Proving himself by bringing in a whole bunch of s ranked missing nin, and defeating Hiruzen in an exhibition match?
      Jan 21, 2019 at 1:36 AM
  15. DeathShade
    DeathShade
    "Oh darling I wish you could have seen him. He was like a set of pistons in an ocean liner engine room." - Red Dwarf III
    1. 1986ctcel likes this.
  16. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet Xicree
    *Tries to offer Some Spidery Huggles. Well Aware that they appear to be betrothed to d.fish.*
  17. d.fish
    d.fish Xicree
    Me: Come over.
    Xicree: Can't.
    Me: My parents aren't home.
    Xicree: This is the wrong format. Stop.
    1. Imabot and Xicree like this.
  18. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    Sorry for abandoning my last story thread, but I can't go back to that. Will be working on something new though.
  19. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    I'm still alive, had a rough time for the past... don't really remember how long now, but I'm better now.
  20. Terrabrand
    Terrabrand
    Sometimes, my muse picks the most random of times to abruptly revive things I hadn't touched in over a year.
  21. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Been busy cleaning house, doing lots of stuff to get stuff up to par rl-side, back in the US so yeah. Delayssssssss :(
  22. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    It is known that all tanuki girls have a bepis and big furry balls!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      lol~ :>
      Jan 20, 2019 at 11:29 AM
      1986ctcel and d.fish like this.
    3. d.fish
      d.fish
      bigopls
      Jan 20, 2019 at 1:31 PM
      Biigoh likes this.
    4. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Then fish needs to be more honest instead of a tsundere. :3
      Jan 20, 2019 at 7:22 PM
  23. Terrabrand
    Terrabrand
    *begins rereading Futanari Lesbian Princess because muse* oh gods the typos why.
    1. Musical Blue and inverted_helix like this.
  24. d.fish
    d.fish Yurihime
    owowowowowowowowowo nyan
  25. d.fish
    d.fish serapheus
    *snuggle snuggle nuzzle nuzzle*
    1. serapheus likes this.
    2. serapheus
      serapheus
      -cuddles the fishie- Needed this.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 10:52 AM
      d.fish likes this.
    3. d.fish
      d.fish
      *love*
      Jan 20, 2019 at 11:00 AM
      serapheus likes this.
    4. serapheus
      serapheus
      -loves and is loved- Thanks fishie.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 11:04 AM
      d.fish likes this.
  26. Afforess
    Afforess
    Is in the bad place
  27. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    Biip Biip
    1. Biigoh likes this.
  28. d.fish
    d.fish Xicree
    Xicree: *Level 1 Xicree*
    Xicree: *Level 35 Xicree*
    Xicree: That's how Xicree works!
    1. Xicree likes this.
  29. DeathShade
    DeathShade
    'You make love like a Japanese meal. Small portions, but so many courses.' - Red Dwarf V
    1. 1986ctcel likes this.
  30. bdun140
    bdun140 Jetsmillion
    Okay seriously, if I post any more room ideas I'm going to get banned for thread necromancy. Are you still writing or not? Like, not even specifically for Lusty Labyrinth, just in general.
    1. Jetsmillion
      Jetsmillion
      I'm not sure if I'll be coming back to Lusty Labyrinth, but I been a bit distracted from writing in general do to the winter holiday's and playing some of the new switch games I got like Hallow Knight and Smash Ultimate. Hopefully I should have another chapter of Lewdmanji out in a day or two.
      Jan 20, 2019 at 12:36 AM
      GhostKaiju and bdun140 like this.