1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. SixthRanger
    SixthRanger x50413
    Can you give the link to Machina magna on akun? Trying to search for it but no dice.
  2. fireball77
    fireball77 TheToFu
    Is Storm King dead?
    1. TheToFu
      TheToFu
      No, I'm just very busy right now.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 7:47 PM
      fireball77 likes this.
  3. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    My ideas thread reached a 1000 pages. Yey.
    1. Loglover987 likes this.
  4. MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    Got promoted due to my superior sexuality Harassing my male coworker. She has been doing this Everyday He was the first to report her to HR
    1. Malcanthet likes this.
    2. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      Now if it wasn't so common for women to get away with it because 'they are women and the men should be proud of the attention'
      Apr 19, 2024 at 6:57 PM
      FTR2017 and MinmaxedMr.Hyde like this.
  5. ChaoticBanana
  6. Savanna
    Savanna Questing Knight
    I wouldn't aye also be their top? Would she pull back as well or what?
    1. Questing Knight
      Questing Knight
      She would since not pulling back means completely annihilating the NATO task force.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 5:56 PM
      Savanna likes this.
    2. Savanna
      Savanna
      Fair enough allmind won't want to destroy all of nato though she basically still will since they would be paper tiger by the end of massacrer
      Apr 19, 2024 at 6:45 PM
      Questing Knight likes this.
  7. Lost1
    Lost1
    I made a Discord Server lol........this can only end in Tragedy.
  8. Tusk
    Tusk
    Lost 12 pounds this past week. Hopefully I can keep it up.
    1. Guardian Box likes this.
  9. Everfic
    Everfic Malcolm Tent
    Hi! I was just wondering, if we see any minor plot holes/grammar mistakes in the Wish Upon the Stars content that’s already on kindle, would you want to know about it? Is it a nonissue at this point, and/or is there nothing you could do to change it even if you wanted to? Regardless, thank you for making and continuing to write this captivating story!
    1. Malcolm Tent
      Malcolm Tent
      It's not a big deal at this point, already gone through an editor and posted so we probably won't mess with it.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  10. Alian Weiss
    Alian Weiss Bonk Choi
    Hey, just wanted to ask if you were going to continue your blitz quest?
  11. Alok
    Alok Dylz
    Loved this fic eager for more .... An Adventurer On This Wonderful World [Danmachi x Essence Meta]
  12. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    Sign a contract with me and become a magical girl

and then become an unemployed loser ten years down the line
    1. Zam138 likes this.
  13. Pan_Blanko
    Pan_Blanko
    TVtropes leads me to weird places
  14. nyxiuss
    nyxiuss
  15. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    In the past, five hundred taels of silver was equivalent to one envelope, and two hundred and fifty taels was equivalent to half envelope, which is homophonic to "half-crazy". So now, if you say someone is "250", you refer to that person as foolish and reckless.
    1. Biigoh likes this.
    2. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Ish day soh.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 11:18 AM
      d.fish likes this.
    3. d.fish
      d.fish
      For example, "Here's the 250 I owe you." "You are such a 250." "250 is your user number." "Biigoh 250."
      Apr 19, 2024 at 11:43 AM
      Biigoh likes this.
    4. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Fishies is a 9!
      Apr 19, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  16. Terra1125
    Terra1125 Basilisk
    Anyone who has a Tiamat pic as thier avatar is good civ.
    1. Basilisk likes this.
  17. Jay Somani
    Jay Somani ThatGit
    You will get a lot more visibility by just posting your update links there and we can give you your own channel where you can hang out with your readers freely, I would love to help set you up in the server by repling to this message.
    1. Jay Somani
      Jay Somani
      The link is below, just delete the spaces and paste it in any browser if you're interested in joining. if you have any questions or are hesitant to go to a link, there are other ways to join too so just let me know.

discord. gg/elibrary
      Apr 19, 2024 at 12:08 PM
    2. ThatGit
      ThatGit
      Thanks for the link! I'll give it a look. Right from the start it looks like the server is pretty strictly for only SFW content, which none of my stories unfortunately conform too, but if I ever do end up writing something fully SFW I'll definitely keep it in mind.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  18. Jay Somani
    Jay Somani ThatGit
    Hey there... I loved the "Lost in Foreign Seas" story of yours, it is exactly the kind of story I look towards. I would like to invite you to a discord server for fandoms like PJO,worm, Harry Potter and more. We are a place for readers and writers of fanfiction and original content to hang out on. We have more than 10,000 members and are constantly expanding.
  19. Shwurp
  20. d.fish
    d.fish Teiwaz
    (⑉°з°)-♡
  21. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    In a lot of games, when you do a character's 'personal quest', at the final stage, usually something to resolve their past, get revenge, achieve a life goal, etc.... you gain their complete love/devotion/etc., but I feel like if you were to write it out, you'd get more from them if you go almost every step, but dangle the completion in front of them without completing it
    1. Zam138 likes this.
    2. d.fish
      d.fish
      Like if there's someone who ruined a companion's life, and the personal quest chain is getting revenge step by step on each person until the final bad, and you take every step to make sure your companion can get that revenge... but then you blue ball them

wouldn't that make them more desperate to love you?
      Apr 19, 2024 at 9:10 AM
      Zam138 likes this.
    3. Zam138
      Zam138
      I feel like doing their questlines is the reason they let you be there with them when they get that revenge, otherwise they wouldn't trust you in that "final confrontation"
      Apr 19, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  22. Badthunderbird
    Badthunderbird Unfortunate_Soul
    Hello, I would like you to send me all chapters of WC nightmare, Dominic Bolton hp, jaune arc SI.

mellifluouswolf@gmail.com
  23. d.fish
    d.fish Alaabalanalah
    sword feet, jade eyebrows
  24. BOI3000
  25. LewdUnion
    LewdUnion The Dark Wolf Shiro
    Hey Shiro, what’s your opinion on others making ‘Guild of Gamers’ fics? Yutan and YiteWrite have fics and mentioned they got permission, have you given like, free reign for anyone to make GoG fics or is it on a case by case basis and in either case, is there any guidelines and or advice you could give?
  26. Zac zac
    Zac zac Unfortunate_Soul
    Can you send all chapters of wc nightmare mode. Jaune arc si and domeric bolton. Thank you

erhembileg2004112@gmail.com
  27. Ney☆Ru
    Ney☆Ru
    None of them were worthy of Phosphophyllite.
  28. TheRagingLlama
    TheRagingLlama JollyRogering
    I hope you’re doing well. Every few months I check in to see if there was an update and reread, and still to this day your story is the only one that gets an emotional reaction out of me.

I hope one day you continue it, but if not I hope that you are living well.
  29. Ashali
    Ashali
    No updates in a while because I had a rough couple weeks with accidentally eating food allergy and stuff. Well, I'm writing now, at least.
    1. ZurigaSungama and Vencedorwb like this.
  30. auraofcalm
    auraofcalm KinKrow
    Is that...Uiharu choking out Kakine? If so, I think this is my favorite profile pic yet.
    1. KinKrow likes this.
    2. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      That is precisely what it is, lol.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 2:20 AM
      auraofcalm likes this.
    3. auraofcalm
      auraofcalm
      You changed it right after out of spite for me, didn't you? -_-
      Apr 19, 2024 at 4:47 AM
      KinKrow likes this.
    4. KinKrow