1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Vergil1989 Crossover King
  2. Retigh
    Retigh Retribrutus
    In answer to your current profile question, yes. Penguins do have knees. They are inside the body
  3. Magikuser
    Magikuser MidasMan
    Do you happen to have a subscribestar or a pattern account?
    1. Dynastylights
      Dynastylights
      Pattern? I know and have a Subscribestar profile myself, but I've never heard of Pattern before.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  4. Exaninja
    Exaninja
    Bingewatched the entire first season of boondocks in the last 2 days
  5. MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    Im considering promoting my self to unemployed/customer. I'm not fit for this position.
  6. Salacious_Sovereign
    Salacious_Sovereign
    I've got a new commission all done in my comm thread, a Worm one with plenty of ass-in-the-wall fun! Give it a look!
  7. Dust shaker
    Dust shaker
    What a terrible day to have eyes but I can't look away
  8. Dust shaker
    Dust shaker Older-Than-Time
    Your name sounds familiar, from the Tyrunt SI. Judging from the comments, it would seem to be true.

The detailed aspects of the fic regarding to gore, inspired me to find the more M rated aspects of pokemon that I couldn't stop, it's great and also terrible from the rarity of it
    1. Older-Than-Time likes this.
  9. 221443
    221443 KinKrow
    Don't know if anybody else already asked this since you change it so often but where is your pfp from? Please
    1. GigaVanguard and KinKrow like this.
    2. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      Gushing Over Magical Girls manga.

It has amazing facial expressions.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 2:51 PM
      GigaVanguard and 221443 like this.
    3. GigaVanguard
      GigaVanguard
      I remember reading that a while back, it’s fucking great. Easily one of my favorite scenes is when Utena completely mindbreaks Magia Azul, and then just looks at her in disgust and goes “No. Magical girls are stronger than this. Get the fuck up. NOW.”
      Apr 24, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  10. EmmaCruzader
  11. TitanNull
    TitanNull klassekatze
    Hello can read your stories
  12. koeniggasex
    koeniggasex DanzyDanz
    accept my declaration of love danzy

jk I just reread fates reforged for the 3rd time
    1. DanzyDanz likes this.
  13. d.fish
    d.fish Cambrian
    "Every time I'm faced with delicious food, I have to tell myself that if I ate too much, I'd die. But as it turns out, I do not fear death."
    1. Cambrian likes this.
  14. d.fish
    d.fish Xicree
    xicreehime, isekai into otome villainess!
    1. Xicree likes this.
    2. .IronSun.
      .IronSun.
      Fish had an Idea, an Aweful Idea.
      Fish had a wonderful, AWEFUL Idea!
      Apr 24, 2024 at 12:34 PM
      Xicree likes this.
    3. Xicree
      Xicree
      Oh hey I was just saying I missed your posts Fishie! ^_^ LOL
      Apr 24, 2024 at 1:44 PM
      d.fish likes this.
    4. Xicree
      Xicree
      OooooHohohohohohohoho!!!! ~laughs in Otome Hime~
      Apr 24, 2024 at 1:45 PM
      d.fish likes this.
  15. fungame2
    fungame2 fatecross6
    What happened you broke your 10 day streak, where chapter?
    1. fatecross6
      fatecross6
      Lol, Sorry! Work has been killing me lately, so I haven't had much time to write!
      Next chapter is halfway done!
      Apr 24, 2024 at 11:34 AM
    2. fungame2
      fungame2
      Oh fair it's fine I'm just addicted to reading and was curious. Nice though on the progress!
      Apr 24, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  16. Tayeisnotamused
    Tayeisnotamused
    Sleeping is my preferred state
  17. Ahtu
    Ahtu Cholo
    I hope your "JUSTICE!" clone will one day be able to say something that isn't cringe and stupid. It will be an amusing gimmick for a time, but as an MC, it kind of has to 'give' at some point. Or all convo's will eventually turn boring and disappointing. So I hope he can remove it one day, after squaring away with his loan, and solving his capture-situation. Right now he's basically limited to missions for revenue.
    1. Ahtu
      Ahtu
      With the possible exception of the bunny.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  18. Ahtu
    Ahtu Cholo
    I hope your "JUSTICE!" clone will one day be able to say something that isn't cringe and stupid. It will be an amusing gimmick for a time, but as an MC, it kind of has to 'give' at some point. Or all convo's will eventually turn boring and disappointing. So I hope he can remove it one day, after squaring away with his loan, and solving his capture-situation. Right now he's basically limited to missions for revenue.
  19. Suzuwuzu
    1. Raven Aelwood likes this.
    2. Raven Aelwood
      Raven Aelwood
      Still writing. Don't worry, TBOTUB is almost done, then I can get started on SFF
      Apr 24, 2024 at 9:11 AM
    3. Suzuwuzu
      Suzuwuzu
      Mb was looking at ur profile to see ur other stories and finger slipped and wrote an I and somehow also hit the publish button, I like ur writing style keep it up.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 9:19 AM
      Raven Aelwood likes this.
    4. Raven Aelwood
      Raven Aelwood
      Thanks. A chappies up. it's NSFW so be certain you wanna go there before you open it.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 10:46 AM
  20. Laturse
    Laturse Leecifer
    Just learned you have a fanfiction profile when i went to read abaddon borne and realized it hadn't been fully posted over here. Gonna go pilfer through your favorites and see what you like to read. I'm sure it'll be fun, given that one of the first things i saw was a naruto fic with naruto being the shinigami's summoner and romancing his mom.
  21. Deranged Degenerate
    Deranged Degenerate
    3200 word writing session. My brain hurts
  22. Kazumaa23
    Kazumaa23 Silver W. King
    Is the "Chaldea on Fire" fic dropped for good or was it continued somewhere else? Just read it, was pretty good.
    1. Silver W. King likes this.
    2. Silver W. King
      Silver W. King
      Hiatus. For long time now.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  23. CLord7
    CLord7 Bagrat
    Just saw the like......You exist????? How's life on Bet treating you?
    1. Bagrat likes this.
    2. Bagrat
      Bagrat
      Actually been acclimating to Earth Gimel for a while now. Still getting used to it, but reading everyone’s takes on what could have happened is helping settle the stress from living on Bet.

I took upon myself a lot of responsibility to ensure information was shared and pissed a lot of people off in the process.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 6:45 AM
      CLord7 likes this.
    3. Bagrat
      Bagrat
      I wouldn’t take any of it back. Some of the best days of my life were on Bet. But it’s nice to live out a sort of “retirement” from the business of whistleblowing, and focus on other creative passions.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 6:45 AM
      CLord7 likes this.
  24. Ney☆Ru
  25. Meep13
    Meep13 alethiophile
    Hello I am having trouble gaining privileges to view certain posts and comment on stuff, i assume the verification email is meant to grant me this but the link just sends me back to my homepage so I am unsure if I am doing something wrong.
  26. Xamusel
    Xamusel alethiophile
    Hey, so, apparently I had been unable to keep people from commenting on an old story of mine from about 2015. The first reply to that story came earlier today... as in about 7:15 PM Pacific time. Could you or someone else please make sure the thread is locked or something?
  27. Arlan
    Arlan
    Maybe not lurking so much anymore. Only maybe though.
  28. Sonic4Ever
    Sonic4Ever TrashGoat
    Please, tell me The COOLER Wonder Woman is not abandoned T^T

Please!!! T^T
  29. abyss_kaiser
    abyss_kaiser
    Just finished reading Dungeon Meshi, everyone should, it's so awesome! Just the right amount of feels.
    1. abyss_kaiser
      abyss_kaiser
      Of course, now I want more. I suppose the anime will suffice...
      Apr 24, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  30. Savanna
    Savanna Chibi-Reaper
    So is soul roommates dead or what
    1. Chibi-Reaper
      Chibi-Reaper
      It's not dead, I just haven't gotten anything written for it recently.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 12:52 AM
      Bookreader likes this.