1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. DaSilverSceptile
    DaSilverSceptile sinereal
    Hey Sine do you think you'll ever do something with Frieren cause im curious what you would do with a setting like that
    1. sinereal
      sinereal
      I've considered it, but honestly, Frieren is good just the way it is.
      If I did it, it'd probably just be an excuse to lewd the sassy elf, her big tiddy master and apprentice, and the crazygirl.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:52 AM
  2. Bob is bob
    Bob is bob Andy333
    How was your night? Mine a little busy but not too bad.
    1. Andy333 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Andy333
      Andy333
      I like that. we'll have to talk more tomorrow or maybe the day after. Lol. I told you about work being early tommorow, so I'm getting up at five o'clock and i'm probably going to be dead by the end of the day.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:08 AM
      Bob is bob likes this.
    4. Andy333
      Andy333
      But, yeah your idea sounds a lot like an addiction and that's what i'm really going for.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:09 AM
      Bob is bob likes this.
    5. Bob is bob
      Bob is bob
      Tomorrow I was going to say I am doing writing and so won't be talking as I focus on Warring Paths but Friday we good to chat. And yes this idea is good. Particularly like whore breeder queen to the masses Lilith. Eternal motherhood.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:18 AM
  3. Vagabond
    Vagabond
    My first ever Rimworld Anamoly Run came to an end between the Grey Flesh and the Chimera. I was way too underprepared.
  4. Akuma-Heika
    Akuma-Heika Jason Wu
    I recommend spoiling the pics you are adding to your posts. They are huge. A little tough for phone users.
    Edit: seems like you started doing it for your newer posts. sorry for the unneeded suggestion
  5. Dylz
    Dylz
    Writing next chapter of Grand Enchantment Sadly, work calls.
  6. Robynthewitch
    Robynthewitch sinereal
    Damn you, you got me. I bought your SS just to read Zuko and I'll likely fall back on others I've missed too. Damn you, Sir!

Thanks for the stories.
    1. sinereal
      sinereal
      Ah yes, the labors of my grand design, coming to fruition.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 10:14 PM
      Shadeymankey likes this.
  7. Metabolicjosh
    Metabolicjosh
    Still sick, eardrum burst yesterday. Rip.
    1. ExpWarlock likes this.
    2. ExpWarlock
      ExpWarlock
      Damn, Hope you get better!
      Apr 18, 2024 at 12:43 AM
  8. Herr Dunkelheit
    Herr Dunkelheit Zeld
    Hello, I wanted to know if there will be a sequel to magical life or does the story end in the epilogue? thx btw enjoyed that story :)
  9. daydul
    daydul
    I Be Writing and working.
  10. lord7343
    lord7343 Sirnerdlord
    you can continue with A young Lady participation Trophy, visha scenes were missing
    1. Sirnerdlord likes this.
  11. Planeshunter
    Planeshunter
    Bluehammer 40K - The universe of WH40K, but with the overall mood and plots of Blue Archive.
    1. Ranni The Witch likes this.
    2. Planeshunter
      Planeshunter
      The armies are all composed of thematically-accurate cute mobus, every single one of them led by quirky characters motivated by hilariously dumb shit.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 3:53 PM
      Ranni The Witch likes this.
    3. Ranni The Witch
      Ranni The Witch
      Chaos Gods are actually Old Ones Vending Machines
      With Slannesh being an Eldar Panty Vending Machine gaining awareness
      Apr 17, 2024 at 6:35 PM
      Planeshunter likes this.
    4. Planeshunter
      Planeshunter
      Slaanesh champions each advocate for a specific fetish and only stop infighting to present an unified front against outsiders.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 6:40 PM
      Ranni The Witch likes this.
  12. Shaedy Hoe
    Shaedy Hoe
    Petty. Proud. And Promiscuous.
    1. Venyr4434 likes this.
  13. SirBearington
  14. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    Some crossovers don't make any sense. Like, why is Takarada Rikka in Azur Lane? I don't actually know either the character or the series, was just using it as a model for character design shape, but these mobile game crossovers are stretching it so much wow
    1. Zam138 likes this.
  15. Puffycheese
    Puffycheese Cambrian
    The XXX-Gene is great!
    1. Cambrian and Venyr4434 like this.
  16. Megaolix
    Megaolix Shaedy Hoe
    Sorry, but avatars must be SFW on QQ. I had to delete it.
    1. Venyr4434 and Shaedy Hoe like this.
    2. Shaedy Hoe
      Shaedy Hoe
      Uhm... but it was SFW? Like, there were no privates on display? Like, I've seen a shit tonne of magazine covers having models with less modesty. But, that's okay. I'll just get a new one.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 1:59 PM
      Venyr4434 likes this.
  17. Darik29
    Darik29 Maelstrom1906
    Hey boss, that worm fic your looking for? Its on Legion0047 snippet thread.
    1. Venyr4434 and Maelstrom1906 like this.
    2. Maelstrom1906
      Maelstrom1906
      Thanks
      Apr 17, 2024 at 4:33 PM
      Venyr4434 and Darik29 like this.
  18. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    The older you get, the more you realize that there's nothing wrong with Kotomine Kirei
    1. Biigoh, SirBearington and GorgonEyed like this.
    2. SirBearington
      SirBearington
      He fused several children into a ball of agonizing flesh
      Apr 17, 2024 at 4:26 PM
      Biigoh and Venyr4434 like this.
    3. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Kirei is old man energy. Kiritsugu is young man trapped in old man body.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 9:15 PM
      SirBearington likes this.
    4. d.fish
      d.fish
      Kotomine Kirei did nothing wrong
      Apr 18, 2024 at 4:17 AM
      Biigoh and SirBearington like this.
  19. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    People with Riding EX are all super sluts
    1. Biigoh and SirBearington like this.
    2. SirBearington
      SirBearington
      Wait... that includes Ivan the Terrible...
      Apr 17, 2024 at 4:27 PM
      Biigoh likes this.
    3. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      You say that like you ish surprised.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  20. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    One day, you accidentally drop a mother-daughter oyakodon into a sewer drain while playing outside, and a river god rises from the waters and asks you, "Young king, did you drop this silver rhongomyniad or did you drop this gold sword of promised victory?"
    1. Biigoh likes this.
    2. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Neither. I dropped the Blue Black Morgan~
      Apr 17, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  21. 6yfkoo
  22. 6yfkoo
    6yfkoo
    google translate
  23. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man UnderSky
    And thank you very much for the follow!

As an aside, you wouldn't happen to be the Undersky I know from Ko-Fi, would you?
    1. UnderSky
      UnderSky
      Yes I am
      Apr 17, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  24. KyleDaScourge
    KyleDaScourge Fabled Webs
    Hello! I have a question about your Patreon based on your note at the end of the most recent publicly posted chapter of Homeless Bunny. Your various Patreon tiers mention "2 weeks early access", but the note seems to suggest quite a bit more than that. Is that an artifact of you not having wanted to promise too much when you were writing up the patreon tiers or something?
  25. Xald
    Xald Writerwith Badgrammar
    Will there be an Isekai Quartet Omake in Re:Zero, Why Me?
  26. JohnJohn912
    JohnJohn912
    If I'm gonna get banned, I ain't gonna be a coward about it, the truth is I am 14291 years old and live in the magical land of Narnia
    1. NinjaMAster
      NinjaMAster
      So you're a pre-teen in the London countryside during the Blitz.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 7:09 AM
      Lance crasher likes this.
  27. Pyro Hawk
    Pyro Hawk Elwyn
    I hope that you return to us one day and otherwise are managing to make it through your life fine.
    1. Pyro Hawk
      Pyro Hawk
      And I just decided to check your SB page. Where you not only answered this (good to know it's worked out) back at the end of March but announced you would be resuming in May. Looking forward to it!
      Apr 18, 2024 at 3:55 AM
  28. HopefulRaven
    HopefulRaven
    I wanna write things
  29. JohnJohn912
    JohnJohn912
    I am Johnnysonboykidguymale, and I have made 100 pages of mod insults on the Danmachi Wiki, BOW BEFORE ME!
    1. ZurigaSungama and Lord-Ramdyx like this.
    2. Lord-Ramdyx
      Lord-Ramdyx
      Fucking BASED.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 5:52 AM
      ZurigaSungama likes this.
    3. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Incorrect! You are JohnJohn912. Obviously.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 6:19 AM
      Kido5217 likes this.
  30. G0d0fDreams
    G0d0fDreams Leecifer
    Hey Lee, I was thinking you need to adjust your release schedule. You’ve stockpiled a few commissions there.
    Maybe something like;
    Week 1-Draconian remnant then a commission.
    Week 2-My harem academia then a commission.
    Week 3-Arcane curiosity explored then a commission.
    Week 4-a multiversal glimpse then a commission.
    2 chapters release a week should work IF you ever stick to your goal of 6k words a chapter.
    1. Venyr4434 likes this.
    2. Leecifer
      Leecifer
      I appreciate the suggestion, but it's 3k a chapter minimum, and I like my 'main rotation then 2 others' thing just fine.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 5:22 AM
      Venyr4434 likes this.
    3. G0d0fDreams
      G0d0fDreams
      Do what works best, just hoping you don’t drown coz I’m always looking forward to your next release. Whenever and whatever that may be.
      And looks like we’re both wrong, a check of your kofi says ‘of at least 4k words’ a chapter.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 5:36 AM
      Venyr4434 likes this.
    4. Leecifer
      Leecifer
      Main rotation chapters are at least 3k. Kommissioned chapters area at least 4k.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 7:08 AM
      Venyr4434 likes this.