1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Darth Cinagra
    Darth Cinagra
    Do you think adding WC-ish would make my stories that are WC-ish more or less popular? Like in the ( ) after the title.
  2. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    It is the righteous duty of every isekai to the Naruto world to prevent Boruto series from happening by NTRing Hinata.
    1. Florian likes this.
  3. makedh
    makedh Pastah-Farian
    Yo how can i read your stories it keeps saying i dont have permission
    Im new here btw and I have never used this site till now
  4. Daddycool101
    Daddycool101 Master of Tech
    Ah, the sharmat.

What I bring is a sea

What I bring is an ancient star.
    1. Master of Tech likes this.
    2. Master of Tech
      Master of Tech
      I put a star
      Into the world's mouth
      To murder it
      Tear down the pylons
      And orbit me
      Apr 25, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  5. DanzyDanz
    DanzyDanz
    another break week. If the next chap is a pov change to Hakari and ice twink, I'm going to eat my jordan
  6. Crississ
    Crississ
    About to say something that'll piss off a bunch of writers: FINALLY FINISHED THAT FUCKING SCENE, NOW I CAN GET TO THE GOOD PART!
  7. The_Lord_Bread
    The_Lord_Bread Grimnar
    Why is there a chibi space wolf riding a corgi battle mount
    1. Grimnar
      Grimnar
      Because Ragnar Blackmane is awesome, Battle mounts are awesome and Corgi's are awesome.

By their power combined, they are even more awesome.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 3:23 AM
      The_Lord_Bread likes this.
  8. Murafa
    Murafa Adudefromthesea
    Update when
    1. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      When it's done. Don't be rude.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 4:43 AM
  9. Nidhog42
    Nidhog42
    Lord Brosef has engaged in GLORIOUS COOPERATION!
  10. Kaiser777
    Kaiser777 JBukharin
    NGE, Shinji!SI will come back?
  11. EmmaCruzader
    EmmaCruzader
    well, I think I made a Royalroad moderator angry, I hope they don't ban me in the not too distant future hahaha.
  12. Shaheen
    Shaheen
    A Person is Reading
  13. Vergil1989 Crossover King
  14. Retigh
    Retigh Retribrutus
    In answer to your current profile question, yes. Penguins do have knees. They are inside the body
  15. Magikuser
    Magikuser MidasMan
    Do you happen to have a subscribestar or a patreon account?

Edit: darn autocorrect
    1. MidasMan likes this.
    2. Dynastylights
      Dynastylights
      Pattern? I know and have a Subscribestar profile myself, but I've never heard of Pattern before.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 8:49 PM
      Magikuser likes this.
    3. Dynastylights
      Dynastylights
      Oh Patreon lmao
      Apr 24, 2024 at 9:53 PM
    4. MidasMan
      MidasMan
      No I do not. I write as a hobby, and for whatever reason it just feels weird to take money for it. Not saying someday I won’t set up something, but I am not doing it right now.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 2:29 AM
  16. Exaninja
    Exaninja
    Bingewatched the entire first season of boondocks in the last 2 days
  17. MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    Im considering promoting my self to unemployed/customer. I'm not fit for this position.
  18. Salacious_Sovereign
    Salacious_Sovereign
    I've got a new commission all done in my comm thread, a Worm one with plenty of Taylor as an ass-in-the-wall fun! Give it a look!
  19. Dust shaker
    Dust shaker
    What a terrible day to have eyes but I can't look away
  20. Dust shaker
    Dust shaker Older-Than-Time
    Your name sounds familiar, from the Tyrunt SI. Judging from the comments, it would seem to be true.

The detailed aspects of the fic regarding to gore, inspired me to find the more M rated aspects of pokemon that I couldn't stop, it's great and also terrible from the rarity of it
    1. Older-Than-Time likes this.
  21. 221443
    221443 KinKrow
    Don't know if anybody else already asked this since you change it so often but where is your pfp from? Please
    1. GigaVanguard and KinKrow like this.
    2. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      Gushing Over Magical Girls manga.

It has amazing facial expressions.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 2:51 PM
      GigaVanguard and 221443 like this.
    3. GigaVanguard
      GigaVanguard
      I remember reading that a while back, it’s fucking great. Easily one of my favorite scenes is when Utena completely mindbreaks Magia Azul, and then just looks at her in disgust and goes “No. Magical girls are stronger than this. Get the fuck up. NOW.”
      Apr 24, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  22. EmmaCruzader
  23. TitanNull
    TitanNull klassekatze
    Hello can read your stories
  24. koeniggasex
    koeniggasex DanzyDanz
    accept my declaration of love danzy

jk I just reread fates reforged for the 3rd time
    1. DanzyDanz likes this.
  25. d.fish
    d.fish Cambrian
    "Every time I'm faced with delicious food, I have to tell myself that if I ate too much, I'd die. But as it turns out, I do not fear death."
    1. Cambrian likes this.
  26. d.fish
    d.fish Xicree
    xicreehime, isekai into otome villainess!
    1. Xicree likes this.
    2. .IronSun.
      .IronSun.
      Fish had an Idea, an Aweful Idea.
      Fish had a wonderful, AWEFUL Idea!
      Apr 24, 2024 at 12:34 PM
      Xicree likes this.
    3. Xicree
      Xicree
      Oh hey I was just saying I missed your posts Fishie! ^_^ LOL
      Apr 24, 2024 at 1:44 PM
      d.fish likes this.
    4. Xicree
      Xicree
      OooooHohohohohohohoho!!!! ~laughs in Otome Hime~
      Apr 24, 2024 at 1:45 PM
      d.fish likes this.
  27. fungame2
    fungame2 fatecross6
    What happened you broke your 10 day streak, where chapter?
    1. fatecross6
      fatecross6
      Lol, Sorry! Work has been killing me lately, so I haven't had much time to write!
      Next chapter is halfway done!
      Apr 24, 2024 at 11:34 AM
    2. fungame2
      fungame2
      Oh fair it's fine I'm just addicted to reading and was curious. Nice though on the progress!
      Apr 24, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  28. Tayeisnotamused
    Tayeisnotamused
    Sleeping is my preferred state
  29. Ahtu
    Ahtu Cholo
    I hope your "JUSTICE!" clone will one day be able to say something that isn't cringe and stupid. It will be an amusing gimmick for a time, but as an MC, it kind of has to 'give' at some point. Or all convo's will eventually turn boring and disappointing. So I hope he can remove it one day, after squaring away with his loan, and solving his capture-situation. Right now he's basically limited to missions for revenue.
    1. Ahtu
      Ahtu
      With the possible exception of the bunny.
      Apr 24, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  30. Ahtu
    Ahtu Cholo
    I hope your "JUSTICE!" clone will one day be able to say something that isn't cringe and stupid. It will be an amusing gimmick for a time, but as an MC, it kind of has to 'give' at some point. Or all convo's will eventually turn boring and disappointing. So I hope he can remove it one day, after squaring away with his loan, and solving his capture-situation. Right now he's basically limited to missions for revenue.