1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Khamûl Easterling
    Khamûl Easterling Rook's Stories
    Hey, is Sisters dead? Cause I just found it by accident and it looks like it has a lot of potential.
  2. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama ParadoxToast
    Angry cat in a dress!
    1. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Is it angry because it's in a dress, or in a dress because it's angry?
      Apr 18, 2024 at 10:40 PM
      ParadoxToast likes this.
  3. Rutra
    Rutra Megaolix
    Hello, sorry to bother, but I'm stuck with the fact I can't post anything or responding in forum because I don't have required privilege, same thing for reading some story.
    Can you help ?
    1. Megaolix
      Megaolix
      Ask aleth and ultima, seems like a permissions issue to me.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 10:03 PM
  4. ParadoxToast
    ParadoxToast
    Updated my status
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
  5. Guardian Box
  6. Sw1tch
    Sw1tch
    :x
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:31 PM
  7. Megaolix
    Megaolix lost star
    So, gotta ask. Quest dead or still under mechanics revision?
    1. lost star
      lost star
      Actually got sick and busy at the same time. Trying to get something out today.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 4:34 PM
    2. Megaolix
      Megaolix
      Oh, that is fair. Take the time you need to rest.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  8. RaGNORAK
    RaGNORAK Mysterious Stranger
    Came here to ask about your HP fic, and then saw your update on the information page.

Jesus Christ, did you trip on a black cat, fell under a ladder and break a horseshoe or something?

Hope you are doing better now, take care of yourself fam.
  9. Sathos
    Sathos
    Reading instead of work
  10. Hammer_steel
    Hammer_steel Baked the Author
    Hi baked, is there a new chapter for James stormcaller in the works?
    1. Baked the Author
      Baked the Author
      Yes, but I can't get much writing done while in a haze from painkillers.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 4:27 PM
      Hammer_steel likes this.
    2. Hammer_steel
      Hammer_steel
      Ok, hope you feel better (:
      Apr 18, 2024 at 7:09 PM
      Baked the Author likes this.
  11. Ethan Eldritch
  12. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler Daemonflayer
    Just wondering, do you have any plans to continue "Devil in the Details" or make a reboot or something with the theme in another setting?
    1. Daemonflayer
      Daemonflayer
      I've got ideas kicking around in my head, but nothing concrete at the moment, unfortunately.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 3:41 PM
      Heaven Canceler likes this.
  13. d.fish
    d.fish Teiwaz
    maybe they focus on legs here because everyone only have cliffs where their chest is
    1. Teiwaz likes this.
  14. d.fish
    d.fish Alaabalanalah
    jade feet, jade legs, jade fingers, jade body, jade toes
    1. Imabot
      Imabot
      Jade boobs, jade eyes, jade ass...
      Apr 18, 2024 at 9:18 AM
    2. Alaabalanalah
      Alaabalanalah
      jade asshole
      Apr 18, 2024 at 9:23 AM
    3. Imabot
      Imabot
      Jade Nape of the neck.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  15. VATSTeen
    VATSTeen Questing Knight
    Hi there. I wanna ask if we will see other AC pilots like Rusty or Red when the ACs finally reveal themselves in the story On Borrowed Wings? Better yet introduce the Balteus drones.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. VATSTeen
      VATSTeen
      Or have them cover Raven as she ditches the IS and goes into her AC.

That would be fun and as an added flex have them retreat after she gets in and imply she could take on the whole NATO fleet by herself.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 7:27 AM
      Questing Knight likes this.
    3. Questing Knight
      Questing Knight
      Interesting idea.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 7:33 AM
      VATSTeen likes this.
    4. VATSTeen
      VATSTeen
      This way, Ayre and ALLMIND can keep theirs secret and having Nightfall Raven come in and wipe out their fleet would narratively put her in a league above Chifuyu. And give Tabane a mental breakdown.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 8:06 AM
      Questing Knight likes this.
  16. Frakir's brother
    Frakir's brother LDB
    Hey so is OnlyChamps in NSFW because you just want the more active area? Or do you think it'll go into territory not ok on SB? I'm just asking because I'd rather not follow it on both forums, but SB is where I left my review before.
  17. Dylz
    Dylz
    It has come to my attention that I've been writing 'lighting' instead of 'lightning' for a significant majority of my writing. Sigh.
    1. Takeril and Jmcfiersonqq like this.
    2. Jmcfiersonqq
      Jmcfiersonqq
      I mean lightning technically does light things up for a brief moment so you were still kinda correct right? ¯\_(ツ)_/
      Apr 18, 2024 at 9:03 AM
      Reset ten99 and Takeril like this.
  18. Dylz
    Dylz
    Been unsatisfied with the armor vote for a while now, so I decided to see if I could commission some artwork. Hope I don't get scammed.
    1. Reset ten99 likes this.
  19. DaSilverSceptile
    DaSilverSceptile sinereal
    Hey Sine do you think you'll ever do something with Frieren cause im curious what you would do with a setting like that
    1. sinereal
      sinereal
      I've considered it, but honestly, Frieren is good just the way it is.
      If I did it, it'd probably just be an excuse to lewd the sassy elf, her big tiddy master and apprentice, and the crazygirl.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:52 AM
    2. DaSilverSceptile
      DaSilverSceptile
      You say that like that's a bad thing, though i would read it just to read a story of the si traveling with Frieren throughout the years leading up to the start of the manga, cause there's 1000 years that you have to fill with encounters
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  20. Bob is bob
    Bob is bob Andy333
    How was your night? Mine a little busy but not too bad.
    1. Andy333 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Andy333
      Andy333
      I like that. we'll have to talk more tomorrow or maybe the day after. Lol. I told you about work being early tommorow, so I'm getting up at five o'clock and i'm probably going to be dead by the end of the day.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:08 AM
      Bob is bob likes this.
    4. Andy333
      Andy333
      But, yeah your idea sounds a lot like an addiction and that's what i'm really going for.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:09 AM
      Bob is bob likes this.
    5. Bob is bob
      Bob is bob
      Tomorrow I was going to say I am doing writing and so won't be talking as I focus on Warring Paths but Friday we good to chat. And yes this idea is good. Particularly like whore breeder queen to the masses Lilith. Eternal motherhood.
      Apr 18, 2024 at 5:18 AM
  21. Vagabond
    Vagabond
    My first ever Rimworld Anamoly Run came to an end between the Grey Flesh and the Chimera. I was way too underprepared.
  22. Akuma-Heika
    Akuma-Heika Jason Wu
    I recommend spoiling the pics you are adding to your posts. They are huge. A little tough for phone users.
    Edit: seems like you started doing it for your newer posts. sorry for the unneeded suggestion
  23. Dylz
    Dylz
    Writing next chapter of Grand Enchantment Sadly, work calls.
  24. Robynthewitch
    Robynthewitch sinereal
    Damn you, you got me. I bought your SS just to read Zuko and I'll likely fall back on others I've missed too. Damn you, Sir!

Thanks for the stories.
    1. sinereal
      sinereal
      Ah yes, the labors of my grand design, coming to fruition.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 10:14 PM
      Shadeymankey likes this.
  25. Metabolicjosh
    Metabolicjosh
    Still sick, eardrum burst yesterday. Rip.
    1. ExpWarlock likes this.
    2. ExpWarlock
      ExpWarlock
      Damn, Hope you get better!
      Apr 18, 2024 at 12:43 AM
      Metabolicjosh likes this.
  26. Herr Dunkelheit
    Herr Dunkelheit Zeld
    Hello, I wanted to know if there will be a sequel to magical life or does the story end in the epilogue? thx btw enjoyed that story :)
  27. daydul
    daydul
    I Be Writing and working.
  28. lord7343
    lord7343 Sirnerdlord
    you can continue with A young Lady participation Trophy, visha scenes were missing
    1. Sirnerdlord likes this.
  29. Planeshunter
    Planeshunter
    Bluehammer 40K - The universe of WH40K, but with the overall mood and plots of Blue Archive.
    1. Darik29 and Ranni The Witch like this.
    2. Planeshunter
      Planeshunter
      The armies are all composed of thematically-accurate cute mobus, every single one of them led by quirky characters motivated by hilariously dumb shit.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 3:53 PM
      Darik29 and Ranni The Witch like this.
    3. Ranni The Witch
      Ranni The Witch
      Chaos Gods are actually Old Ones Vending Machines
      With Slannesh being an Eldar Panty Vending Machine gaining awareness
      Apr 17, 2024 at 6:35 PM
      Planeshunter likes this.
    4. Planeshunter
      Planeshunter
      Slaanesh champions each advocate for a specific fetish and only stop infighting to present an unified front against outsiders.
      Apr 17, 2024 at 6:40 PM
      Ranni The Witch likes this.
  30. Shaedy Hoe
    Shaedy Hoe
    Petty. Proud. And Promiscuous.
    1. Venyr4434 likes this.