1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. DanzyDanz
    DanzyDanz
    two weeks of lobotomy kaisen got me wanting to solve problem like potential man. what the fuck are you cooking gege
  2. Sho0ck3r
    Sho0ck3r
    Yulha Nikke, my beloved
    1. Caboose118 likes this.
  3. Janus Lantean
  4. Stormy Crow
    Stormy Crow Herox1000
    Hello, big fan of your Danmachi fic and I wanna ask if you're going to update it soon.
  5. Kanankrow
    Kanankrow KinKrow
    Pfp sauce pls?
    1. KinKrow likes this.
    2. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      Artist: Hiromoru

Character: Leah (Diablo 3)
      Apr 16, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  6. spulBerg
  7. d.fish
    d.fish Alaabalanalah
    Don't like it, time to rewrite it all
    1. Alaabalanalah
      Apr 16, 2024 at 8:51 AM
  8. llat-2
    llat-2 Mr Zoat
    How good are you in games like Street Fighter?
    1. Mr Zoat
      Mr Zoat
      I played Street Fighter 2 Turbo once about thirty years ago. Mostly I play Hearts of Iron IV.
      Apr 16, 2024 at 6:04 AM
  9. DukeEverlasting
    DukeEverlasting Jason Wu
    Omg Is that the Fontaine’s biggest celebrity, one of the seven archons of Teyvat,The Regina of all Waters, Kindred, People, and Laws. Our lord and Savior, Furina De Fontaine?
    1. NooneImportant and Jason Wu like this.
    2. Jason Wu
      Jason Wu
      Indeed, the embodiment of Love and Purity stands before you
      Apr 16, 2024 at 3:32 AM
      NooneImportant likes this.
  10. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man
    Am back
    1. SebazuD, Jao and NooneImportant like this.
    2. Jao
      Jao
      Welcome back!
      Apr 16, 2024 at 4:49 AM
      Laugh-Man likes this.
  11. ilikeFanfiction
    ilikeFanfiction Jason Wu
    Do you have a folder full of anime characters that you can just post onto stories, or do you get them from a website?
    1. Jason Wu
      Jason Wu
      Google
      Apr 16, 2024 at 2:23 AM
      ilikeFanfiction likes this.
  12. TheDinnerQueen
    TheDinnerQueen
    Long story short? I am alive, just really busy nowadays, but I have some chappies in the works. Just very delayed. <:3
  13. TheDinnerQueen
    TheDinnerQueen
    Alrighty o then. A little update, since it has been a while since I posted anything.
    1. TheDinnerQueen
      TheDinnerQueen
      Life is kicking my ass, my brain is telling me to do about 40 different things at once nowadays and I have little free time to do ANY of them because of work.

So I may be delayed in doing anything for the forseeable future. Sad.
      Apr 16, 2024 at 1:52 AM
  14. Dillan97
    Dillan97 DanzyDanz
    How the hell can I read your fanfic here? I'm new to this page and I don't know how.
    1. DanzyDanz
      DanzyDanz
      Apr 16, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  15. OwlEyes
    OwlEyes Jackie Avocado
    So... just to get it out of my chest: You're an amazing writer. I don't know who said it but there was a saying about the quality of a writer being in how they can make you feel even through the letters of a page... and honestly? I have re-read Fly Me 2 The Moon some 3-5 times and it always hits me... and for that I have to thank you.
  16. Weenboom
    Weenboom
    Don't know why, but I can't withstand any Waifu Cataloge or Celestial Whatever fic. Don't ask me why, I just can't.
    1. rao likes this.
  17. karuiPrime
    karuiPrime DanzyDanz
    Hey man! Glad to see you still writing!
    1. DanzyDanz likes this.
  18. Nihilos
    Nihilos
    Gazing imperiously.
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Imperating gazingly.
      Apr 15, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  19. Dakota$
  20. Shaedy Hoe
    Shaedy Hoe HighF
    So... did you lose interest in writing all together, or are you, like, on a break? Cos, I really missed your stories.
    1. HighF likes this.
    2. HighF
      HighF
      Nope have not lost interest. Just suffering form depression. I posted today perhaps a couple hours after your msg. I am glad you like them. You have always been a great reader/commenter.
      Apr 16, 2024 at 2:47 AM
      Shaedy Hoe likes this.
    3. Shaedy Hoe
      Shaedy Hoe
      Yeah.... I suffer from depressed, too, and a whole gang other mental health issues, so I defo get what you mean.

When I saw the alert when the new chapter was uploaded, it literally made my day. I just couldn't read it at the time cos I was hella tired, and I LITTERALLY just woke up, lol. I'll defo read it in a bit and get back to you.
      Apr 16, 2024 at 4:59 AM
      HighF likes this.
  21. ellarree
    ellarree Swordchucks
    just read gamer not monster all in one go and it’s absolutely brilliant. wonderful worldbuilding with the veela
  22. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    Tanya Degurechaff reborn as a Devil in DxD would be fucking hilarious.
    1. StormFeater001 and ZurigaSungama like this.
    2. Pyro Hawk
      Pyro Hawk
      She is reborn post-Civil War as part of the Old Satan's Faction for extra hilarity.
      Apr 16, 2024 at 3:09 AM
      Silver W. King likes this.
  23. DukeEverlasting
    DukeEverlasting Ideas-Guy
    Is that Utena from Gushing Over Magical Girls?
  24. Parker
    Parker Brosef
    I basically never type on qq, but I have to ask. Is it annoying how much discussion your threads always end up getting? I noticed you were up to 9 pages of comments on your one chapter ASOIF Peggy Sue and was immediately given whiplash.
    1. Brosef and Raimunda042 like this.
    2. Brosef
      Brosef
      It's not annoying no,
      Some of my fics get nearly no discussion, like the Exalted fic.
      Apr 16, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  25. JKingSniper
    JKingSniper Ideas-Guy
    Ah the profile change. Why is everyone changing it now, first Shiro then you lol
  26. Demon0000
  27. Nihlus Cain
    Nihlus Cain Ideas-Guy
    Hey Ideas sorry to bother you with a request but could we get an image for what L looks like from never fade away?
  28. d.fish
    d.fish Cambrian
    It feels like, for most occasions, most protagonists deserve to be NTRd, perhaps because they are written as flawed characters in themselves, but those flaws make them deserving of such a thing. That's not to say there aren't "actually good" protagonists who feel like they don't deserve it, but these days, there's fewer and fewer of those
    1. Cambrian likes this.
  29. ShunGod
    ShunGod
    binga bunga shoobidy doo shut the fuck up or i will make you
  30. Denilson3
    Denilson3 DanzyDanz
    Does anyone know how to confirm an account, they won't let me follow anyone or see any stories?
    1. DanzyDanz likes this.
    2. DanzyDanz
      DanzyDanz
      Apr 16, 2024 at 6:26 AM