1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. There will be a pruning of inactive and unused accounts on Aug 7th. Please see the Announcements subforum for more detail.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If your account was banned out of nowhere today and shows no reason, you may have fallen afoul of a software error. Please contact the board with the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    Finally finished grinding Zam bond points to bond level 1.
  2. kinglugia
    kinglugia Ashali
    You might be interested in watching Kohakuiro no Hunter The Animation. It features futa on shota action.
    1. Ashali likes this.
  3. d.fish
    d.fish kayangelus
    Boop. Sup, cutie.
  4. Thread Necromancer
    Thread Necromancer
    The Skittering Chaos chapter 2 is complete and has a thread. I'll be working on Cauldron Stockholm Syndrome next.
    1. herefornever and Knightfall like this.
  5. arktos
    arktos Adudefromthesea
    Great to see you back to writing. Just curious, what's your next focus? DxD or another New Game chapter?

Hope you don't have any more trouble with your muse. The Pokegirls and Kings Blade stories have already been smothered in their crib.

Hope DxD doesn't go the same way (at least until best Mom gets her revenge)
    1. Adudefromthesea
      Adudefromthesea
      My plan is to get the new chapter of New Game this week (until this sunday the latest) then work on the new chapter of Diabolous, after that I'll switch between one and another.
      Aug 7, 2020 at 5:07 AM
  6. Go-Strider-117
    Go-Strider-117
    Aaaah. Update speed will most likely slow down, now that my passions have cooled. Will be working when I can.
  7. d.fish
  8. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet Cyberweasel89
    *Surprise Ceiling Drop Spidery Snuggles.* Still doing good over there?
  9. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet Thearia
    *Surprise Spidery Snuggles the Army Penguin.* Still doing alright with the Plague going on? Hope everything is going well at the very least.
    1. Thearia likes this.
    2. Thearia
      Thearia
      The virus hasn't hit my part of Australia very hard, so I'm doing fine, just working long hours. Working on a short piece I hope to put up on this board soon.
      Aug 7, 2020 at 3:05 AM
      Malcanthet likes this.
  10. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet Unlucky Bibliophile
    *Shyly Attempts Surprise Spidery Cuddles.* Hi there. Love the pic and I hope the e-cuddles help.
  11. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet Queen Fiona
    *Spidery Snuggles the Queenie.* Mew!
    1. Queen Fiona likes this.
    2. Queen Fiona
      Queen Fiona
      ...a spider AND a cat?
      Aug 7, 2020 at 3:33 AM
      Malcanthet likes this.
  12. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet nemo1685
    *Surprise Spidery Snuggles.* How is Nemo this week?
    1. nemo1685 likes this.
    2. nemo1685
      nemo1685
      Ah, spider-snuggles~

Doing pretty good, have come up with a story idea that involves an Aegis Taylor who *eventually* gets it into her head that her attributes are all wrong for the class and she needs to retrain as a Tactician.

I will not be writing it, though, I have more than enough on my plate already!
      Aug 7, 2020 at 3:31 AM
      Malcanthet likes this.
    3. nemo1685
      nemo1685
      Have been doing some writing this week, but I also went up to see my brother. And ended up spending a surprising amount of my time there putting bookshelves together and/or napping.
      Aug 7, 2020 at 3:32 AM
      Malcanthet likes this.
  13. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet 24caratcoal
    *Spidery Snuggles.*
    1. 24caratcoal likes this.
  14. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet trooperist
    *Shyly Attempts Surprise Spidery Huggles.* Sorry your Avatar looked cute and figured with these times you could use the hugs.
    1. trooperist likes this.
  15. trooperist
    trooperist
    Sex hair best hair.
    1. silentorphan and Malcanthet like this.
  16. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    So I just found out that there's a Touhou mod scenario for AoE2
  17. Kitty S. Lillian
  18. Sho'vothar
    Sho'vothar
    That dragon is fat, and she's smooshing you with her big scaly ass.
    1. trooperist likes this.
  19. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    sick again. Not covid though at least, otherwise I likely be dead by now.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. d.fish
      d.fish
      Welp.
      Aug 7, 2020 at 12:41 AM
    3. d.fish
      d.fish
      Name is a lie. Didn't overreact. 0/10.
      Aug 7, 2020 at 12:42 AM
    4. OverReactionGuy
      OverReactionGuy
      Muahahaha!
      Aug 7, 2020 at 2:28 PM
  20. Swordy
    Swordy
    Current Status: (None)
  21. Akkarin12345
  22. Psyga315
    Psyga315
    My internet is down
    1. Imabot
      Imabot
      Then how can you post on this forum? ;)
      Aug 6, 2020 at 7:55 PM
    2. John_Oakman
      John_Oakman
      Probably from the 5G/mind control/hypnosis systems...
      Aug 6, 2020 at 8:58 PM
    3. Psyga315
      Psyga315
      I used 5g. But now I am back.
      Aug 6, 2020 at 9:39 PM
  23. Nervaqus987
    Nervaqus987 CrossyCross
    So, I've just started to read through Blood and Lust and am greatly enjoying myself. Quick question, though. Are you using a specific edition of the roleplaying game or a custom system?
    1. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      Using tabletop with additional house rules.
      Aug 7, 2020 at 12:21 AM
  24. Hotzenplotz888
  25. PervyPanda
    PervyPanda Reiji
    Hey friend, thanks for the likes! Should be returning soon and thanks for the support!
    1. Reiji likes this.
    2. Reiji
      Reiji
      No problem
      Aug 6, 2020 at 2:54 PM
      PervyPanda likes this.
  26. d.fish
  27. Sodacans
  28. HBK96
    HBK96 The Dark Wolf Shiro
    Hey man. I know you might be tiring hearing the same thing again and again, but take care of your health. This is just a hobby and you deliver so amazingly. I know you are good for giving us the whole completed story as seen by your previous content. I don't know how you managed this with your RL. Damn you are awesome. Fuck what some might think or demand. Looking forward to reading more from you. Cheers!
    1. The Dark Wolf Shiro
      Aug 6, 2020 at 4:10 PM
      1a2bv, Its Raining and HBK96 like this.
  29. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    What if I told you I wrote another 12 chapters.
  30. RandytheBlackKnight
    RandytheBlackKnight
    I'm so deep in the rabbit hole that I'm working on Imperial Fists that work for Hashut, halp.