1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have added another rule, please check the Rules post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to some issues with Freenode, the QQ IRC Channel is moving. See here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. JBukharin
  2. Apokalyps117
    Apokalyps117
    I can't believe this is how the Chris Chan Saga ends
  3. Otokonoko Culture
    Otokonoko Culture Chastity
    Was more of that drow story ever on the table?
  4. HeyaUser
    HeyaUser
    Me want Nier games :(
  5. Jazerus
  6. 00Zy99
    00Zy99 StreamingViking
    Very nice profile pic. Might I ask who it is?
    1. Daniel K. English
      Daniel K. English
      That's a genderbent Sigfried from Fate/Grand Order
      Aug 4, 2021 at 4:43 AM
  7. Anime-Sandman
    Anime-Sandman
    Hi everyone, I'm new in this site and still trying to figure out how it works.
  8. ShellOG
    ShellOG Charles manuel
    Hey, thanks for the follow. Might I ask for what fic?
    1. Charles manuel
      Charles manuel
      Not a problem at all! It was Underworld that caught my interest.
      Aug 4, 2021 at 12:34 AM
      ShellOG likes this.
  9. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Ugh...I hate fucking anons over on Fiction.Live. Either get an account or piss off, because seriously, it's fucking old being harassed.
  10. Malek
    Malek cesarjunior233
    Thanks man femdom is one my favourites kinks which are really underrated please keep writing
    1. cesarjunior233 likes this.
  11. NightmareWarden
    NightmareWarden Tzeentch
    What’s your least favorite quality of Tzeentch or his worshippers (in your setting of choice)?
    1. Tzeentch likes this.
    2. Tzeentch
      Tzeentch
      Magic and Sorcerers, Transformation and Manipulation, I these qualities favorable, particularly the first two.
      Aug 3, 2021 at 9:44 PM
  12. d.fish
    d.fish Cambrian
    Would be cool if there was a remake+reboot/different telling of WoW... like, just trash everything after vanilla...
    1. Rikov and Cambrian like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. d.fish
      d.fish
      But that would be too scifi... you'd have to retcon gnomes and goboins out of existence
      Aug 3, 2021 at 7:48 PM
      Rikov likes this.
    4. Cambrian
      Cambrian
      That's why it's impossible to reset WoW at this point. It's not like FF, where they literally reset it after two patches.
      Aug 3, 2021 at 7:59 PM
      Rikov likes this.
    5. Rikov
      Rikov
      Maybe this time Khadgar wouldn't be such a shit wizard.
      Aug 4, 2021 at 12:23 AM
      Cambrian likes this.
  13. abyss_kaiser
    abyss_kaiser
    Power in my rooms sockets just went caput, but it's not a simple fix. Wasted a morning to get a temp fix. cords everywhere!
  14. Some_Dick
    Some_Dick sunspark
    Are there any plans to add the possibility for a DR11 start?
    1. Some_Dick
      Some_Dick
      On a only somewhat related note, Heritage root perks are priced incorrectly (Dragon Heart is overpriced by 25, while First Augmentation is 20 over)
      Aug 3, 2021 at 6:23 PM
  15. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    Technically, Herodotus's 'Historie' is basically 'Journey to the East'
  16. d.fish
    1. The Disney Villan likes this.
    2. The Disney Villan
      Aug 4, 2021 at 12:16 PM
      d.fish likes this.
    3. d.fish
      d.fish
      u
      Aug 4, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  17. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    Ayegoh, Biigoh, Seegoh, Digoh
  18. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    "Hedong for thirty years, Hexi for thirty years, bully the tanuki!"
    1. Biigoh likes this.
    2. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Aug 3, 2021 at 3:32 PM
      d.fish likes this.
  19. jesusthisisnotacommonname
    jesusthisisnotacommonname SailorPizza
    How NSFW was it?
    1. SailorPizza
      SailorPizza
      Aug 3, 2021 at 6:22 PM
    2. jesusthisisnotacommonname
      Aug 4, 2021 at 7:17 AM
  20. BorritoEater
  21. Baked the Author
    Baked the Author
    *writing about ponies and Shamans while hunting for fluff...y tails*
  22. BFldyq
    BFldyq Questingdragon
    Huh, I'm guessing from the fact that you're muted, the Interitio account is gone and that messages that seemed to come from Interitio are now reading as from here that you(questingdragon) and Interitio were one and the same?
  23. Kirakishou
    Kirakishou Flux Casey
    Whitest KFC Brand Ambassador In Skyrim. Drumsticks for everyone! Come here, Lydia! *gobbling sounds*
    Brelyna, no, that isn't some super secret arcane potion for extra magicka, that's coleslaw.
    Watch out, Whiterun, because the Companions have a new guild to compete against!
  24. Adria_Frosthold
  25. DeclanDSI
    DeclanDSI Queen Fiona
    Yayifications. If you saw my post on your profile on SV, you know what to do. I'm hungry.
    1. Queen Fiona likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Queen Fiona
      Queen Fiona
      I don't post on SB, mostly because I think everything I write would be blown up by an orbital laser. :v
      Aug 3, 2021 at 9:32 AM
      DeclanDSI likes this.
    4. DeclanDSI
      DeclanDSI
      It would seem then that you would forget to put your shields up. That's no good. You can't only make nsfw laser beams. You gotta have defense, not just offense!
      Aug 3, 2021 at 2:09 PM
      Queen Fiona likes this.
    5. Queen Fiona
      Queen Fiona
      You clearly haven't seen me play Dark Souls, then!
      Aug 3, 2021 at 2:17 PM
      DeclanDSI likes this.
  26. Meaty-oric Fall
    Meaty-oric Fall alethiophile
    Hello, would it be possible to have my name changed to "Meaty-oric Fall"? Thank You.
  27. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona DeclanDSI
    Thanks for the follow! May I ask why?
    1. DeclanDSI
      DeclanDSI
      I liked your story, It's No Game. I follow people whose stories I like so that I have an index to check new stories out that I'll probably like.
      Aug 3, 2021 at 8:59 AM
      Queen Fiona likes this.
  28. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman Thamerlin
    Nice profile pic.
    1. Thamerlin likes this.
  29. Go-Strider-117
    Go-Strider-117
    Going to Egypt, land of expensive internet. Let us see if a week without distraction is conducive to to writing.
  30. Seth Vatamaris
    Seth Vatamaris shadowdice
    I can make a cover for Great Teacher Kayneth sprite comic style a 1280x720, we can discuss details