1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Iron Dragon
  2. LEE
    LEE OneirosTheWriter
    Can't help but wonder if the Four Deadly Secrets re-write is still ongoing or dead dead.
  3. Golden_Simian
    Golden_Simian MBPandaWrites
    Where's your profile pic from?
    1. MBPandaWrites
      MBPandaWrites
      My OC Amelia by @Supersitro on Twitter. She's the leading lady of a smutty fantasy story I have.
      Mar 19, 2024 at 4:23 AM
      Golden_Simian likes this.
  4. Lost1
    Lost1
    By Friday........hopefully I'll have started to redeem myself.............
    1. Frescko
      Frescko
      Well that’s ominous
      Mar 19, 2024 at 3:19 AM
      Lost1 likes this.
  5. ZurigaSungama
  6. TheDisturbedDragon
    TheDisturbedDragon Flameclaws
    Hey flame, thanks for making me smile with your yokai fic in your drabbles thread :)
  7. Blake
    Blake
    I think it's time for new profile pic.
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      I think it's time to headpat the Vincent.
      Mar 19, 2024 at 2:18 AM
  8. adariusAlpha
    adariusAlpha Mr Zoat
    Mr Zoat, I was wondering if there are any links where the story is better organised. Not that I mind the POVs in other universes.

I would just prefer to read Paul's story more easily. If not, can you group link the various characters?
    1. Mr Zoat
      Mr Zoat
      Sorry, no just grouping or list exists.
      Mar 18, 2024 at 10:43 PM
  9. Curiosity44
    Curiosity44
    I Cross-Post on QQ, FF, and now RR. Got a pat and Dis server. Message me if you want any links.
  10. Venyr4434
    Venyr4434 Dylz
    Ello.

Just wanna ask if ya ported all your fics here in QQ. I found your Webnovel Profile, just asking cuz I don't wanna keep switching to Webnovel to read your stories.
    1. Dylz
      Dylz
      I don't post on Webnovel anymore. There's a few stories there that I haven't crossposted completely onto QQ.

Rusted Souls would be the only fic that I haven't completely crossposted as it was original written inside of Inkstone and not a document that I could export.
      Mar 18, 2024 at 10:52 PM
  11. BJJPanda
    BJJPanda Jason Wu
    So question, do you not have a job or school or something? How do you have the time to comment first on everything?
    1. Jason Wu
      Jason Wu
      Quite frankly it's none of your business. Not trying to disrespect you but why the fuck do you care whether I have a job
      Mar 18, 2024 at 10:26 PM
    2. BJJPanda
      BJJPanda
      Sorry, didn't mean to be pry, I was just curious how you have the free time. I wish I had the time to be that active
      Mar 18, 2024 at 10:33 PM
  12. Shara
  13. Natelord28
    Natelord28
    Rocking it with the boys!
  14. Islander21
    Islander21 Vagabond
    Is Wyrm Lord of Brockton Bay dead?
  15. DuskFae
  16. Obtmi123
  17. denuwan
    denuwan
    got an iq of 142 still regret about not being a genius....i want more damn it
  18. denuwan
    denuwan
    i always score extremely high on dark triad but i think i am soft hearted
  19. Xahn
    Xahn
    Patreon has explicitly banned about 50% of the content I write. Please use substar instead. Links in signature.
  20. Megaolix
    Megaolix Iceless
    When is next chapter planned anyway?
  21. xymorm
    xymorm Baked the Author
    i hope things are going well for you and am wondering if you’ll ever come back to your stories
    1. Baked the Author likes this.
    2. Baked the Author
      Baked the Author
      Real life is brown and lumpy.

But I'll be back. Sooner or later.
      Mar 18, 2024 at 9:00 PM
  22. d.fish
    d.fish Xicree
    (Author-kun knows that reader-sans don't like to read this sexy lewd part, so Author-kun will read it alone and skip it for reader-sans.)
    1. MidsizePig, ZurigaSungama and Xicree like this.
    2. Xicree
      Xicree
      LIES!!!! LEWD Author-kun!!!

Lewd me deep!
      Mar 18, 2024 at 3:53 PM
      MidsizePig, ZurigaSungama and d.fish like this.
    3. d.fish
      d.fish
      no no no, it's so many words you'll get bored, so let me just skip these 50k lewd words sex scenes for you, no need to thank me
      Mar 18, 2024 at 6:17 PM
      Xicree, MidsizePig and ZurigaSungama like this.
    4. Xicree
      Xicree
      T_T
      Mar 18, 2024 at 10:57 PM
      d.fish likes this.
  23. Daddycool101
  24. lucinziel66
    lucinziel66
    Snake in the bathroom, is that a sign?
  25. Mira_
    Mira_ PlasticSoldier
    Cutie :3
    1. PlasticSoldier likes this.
    2. PlasticSoldier
      PlasticSoldier
      I know you are, but what am I?
      Mar 18, 2024 at 3:53 PM
  26. CHWIV
    CHWIV
    Grandma's almost out of chemo :D
    1. Imabot likes this.
  27. Flippedhouse546
  28. Zerak
    Zerak Cosmic Dream
    I was going to post in thread but don’t want to necro. I was talking in the chat of a quest with Toaru and a Planeswalker MC. And an idea hit me. Imagine all the sisters living in the Pokemon world. They would work in the various pokemon centers around the world. It fits perfectly. And you can make it happen since Accelrator will be able to go to other worlds.
    1. Cosmic Dream likes this.
    2. Cosmic Dream
      Cosmic Dream
      I have to admit, I never got into Pokemon at all, but it's interesting to consider other places where they'd be safer and more appreciated than in Toaru.
      Mar 18, 2024 at 3:56 PM
      Zerak likes this.
  29. d.fish
    d.fish Alaabalanalah
    innate loli divine physique is one of the most powerful cultivation physiques
    1. Alaabalanalah
      Alaabalanalah
      nah, it's the police bonk physique
      Mar 18, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  30. Njesr526e
    Njesr526e
    I am in fact still alive