1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. JacksonMiss
  2. Nihilos
  3. noobarta
    noobarta The Dark Wolf Shiro
    If you had to describe your muse(s) personality what would they be like?
    1. The Dark Wolf Shiro likes this.
    2. The Dark Wolf Shiro
      The Dark Wolf Shiro
      Schizophrenic
      Apr 25, 2024 at 7:35 PM
      noobarta likes this.
  4. TheHoneyPot
    TheHoneyPot
    Y'all, thanks for writing all these great stories and making my sick day, a good day. Rock on
  5. Weenboom
    Weenboom
    Hot take: Burning Martians are fucking stupid.
    1. Weenboom
      Weenboom
      Like, which edgy teen wrote this? "Reproduces with agony"? Gimme some of what you're been smoking, cause it gotta be crazy shit.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 6:53 PM
  6. Nitramy
    Nitramy
    >that feeling when you're getting ready to make a nuanced and respectful reply to someone, then realize it's just goons being goons
  7. Thomas Johnston
    Thomas Johnston
    I decided to open up a Ko-Fi! https://ko-fi.com/thomasj not paywalling my usual stuff behind it thank you if you do choose to support me!
  8. MarkLarry
    MarkLarry
    I'll be posting chapter 5 in two or so hours. There I'll be telling you when in the timeline Kane is in.
  9. MarkLarry
    MarkLarry
    My favorite kind of woman is a married one.
  10. Obdurate Fornax
    Obdurate Fornax
    CRACK THE HEAVENS. CRACK THE SKIES. I LOVE YOU.
    1. Obdurate Fornax
      Obdurate Fornax
      I HAD NO CLUE THESE WOULD GO HERE. THAT'S BOTHERSOME.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  11. Obdurate Fornax
    Obdurate Fornax
    CRACK THE HEAVENS. CRACK THE SKIES. LET LOOSE YOUR CRY. LET ME HEAR YOUR SONG. I LOVE YOU.
  12. Obdurate Fornax
    Obdurate Fornax
    CRACK THE HEAVENS. CRACK THE SKIES.
  13. randomlightning
    randomlightning
    Watch new episode of X-Men 97. Get hyped to write Rulers of Krakoa. Check in on Fall of X books. Hype vanishes. It’s a constant cycle
  14. jambas
    jambas Fakeking
    Do you publish your stories on other sites besides qq?
    1. Fakeking likes this.
    2. Fakeking
      Fakeking
      Just QQ and my Patreon.

Edit: There have been people who asked it to repost a few stories in different languages however, and I gave permission.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 4:59 PM
      jambas likes this.
  15. OrgasmiTheFidelismo
    OrgasmiTheFidelismo GeneralXanatos
    Went through something similar recently and it made me pretty depressed. Hope you get better soon^^.
    1. GeneralXanatos likes this.
    2. GeneralXanatos
      GeneralXanatos
      Thank you!
      Apr 25, 2024 at 4:43 PM
      OrgasmiTheFidelismo likes this.
  16. LynX
    LynX mosefboombox117
    will there be 4th part of Odyssey of a Mage
  17. Qtaro Cujoh
    Qtaro Cujoh
    I finally done it. I finally finished 2 chapters after a whole year without writing. I'll post soon as I can.
  18. Dragonboy1
    Dragonboy1 0Jordinio0
    Amazing work today! Keep up the good work
  19. Ostentatiousnessness
    Ostentatiousnessness Agrippa
    After life getting in the way and my leaving the tab to Wake Up Call open on my laptop for months, I've finally finished it.

Damn you for making me cry so much, but thank you for such a wonderfully crafted story. I can only aspire to be a fraction of the writer that you are.
  20. eihcra
    eihcra sinereal
    Just wanted to say that I read your Star Wars story ‘Space Wizard’ and your new ATLA story and thought they were both great. Thanks for writing them.
  21. koeniggasex
    koeniggasex DanzyDanz
    thinking about it...nobody can be a criminal if they have a good lawyer. So technically i can beat up a judge and be proved not guilty
    1. DanzyDanz
      DanzyDanz
      sir this is a wendy's
      Apr 25, 2024 at 1:02 PM
    2. koeniggasex
      koeniggasex
      should I not talkbout these things on here? If it bothers then do tell
      Apr 25, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  22. Darth Cinagra
    Darth Cinagra
    Do you think adding WC-ish would make my stories that are WC-ish more or less popular? Like in the ( ) after the title.
  23. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    It is the righteous duty of every isekai to the Naruto world to prevent Boruto series from happening by NTRing Hinata.
    1. Florian likes this.
  24. makedh
    makedh Pastah-Farian
    Yo how can i read your stories it keeps saying i dont have permission
    Im new here btw and I have never used this site till now
  25. Daddycool101
    Daddycool101 Master of Tech
    Ah, the sharmat.

What I bring is a sea

What I bring is an ancient star.
    1. Master of Tech likes this.
    2. Master of Tech
      Master of Tech
      I put a star
      Into the world's mouth
      To murder it
      Tear down the pylons
      And orbit me
      Apr 25, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  26. DanzyDanz
    DanzyDanz
    another break week. If the next chap is a pov change to Hakari and ice twink, I'm going to eat my jordan
  27. Crississ
    Crississ
    About to say something that'll piss off a bunch of writers: FINALLY FINISHED THAT FUCKING SCENE, NOW I CAN GET TO THE GOOD PART!
  28. The_Lord_Bread
    The_Lord_Bread Grimnar
    Why is there a chibi space wolf riding a corgi battle mount
    1. Grimnar
      Grimnar
      Because Ragnar Blackmane is awesome, Battle mounts are awesome and Corgi's are awesome.

By their power combined, they are even more awesome.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 3:23 AM
      The_Lord_Bread likes this.
  29. Murafa
    Murafa Adudefromthesea
    Update when
    1. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      When it's done. Don't be rude.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 4:43 AM
  30. Nidhog42
    Nidhog42
    Lord Brosef has engaged in GLORIOUS COOPERATION!