1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. teg
    teg
    Self Reconstruction in Progress
  2. Exaninja
    Exaninja
    I don't know why, but I've just been feeling down lately. have to rely on vigorous amounts of caffeine to get through my day..
    1. Guardian Box
      Guardian Box
      I recommend physical exercise, as in just having a 10 minute walk every day at least. Force your body to fucking behave and release all of those delicious endorphins into you brain.
      Apr 20, 2024 at 12:40 PM
      Kordelius likes this.
    2. Kordelius
      Kordelius
      Yep like Guardian said, even some exercise will make you feel better, caffeine is just going to make it worse.

Sugar and caffeine are just drugs that make you feel better for a moment and then make you feel twice as bad afterwards.

Could also try eating something else, if you eat a lot of processed foods try to avoid them for some time.
      Apr 20, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  3. Zeroexe103
    Zeroexe103 Dirk Grey
    Hey on your patreon does it include fanfictions or is only original works?
  4. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    For some reason, Burger King in China doesn't sell regular fries, just these nasty ass, ashy-textured wavy fries that never come as if they were just fried, but always as if they've been left there for a few days under the oven
  5. GreekfanFT
    GreekfanFT DanzyDanz
    Don't know if you remember me from FF, but I came here after reading the latest chapter of "Refugees". I've no idea how to find your stories here, though...

PS: I won't pretend to know how you feel about what happened on Christmas. Just hope the best for you. She'd probably wish so as well.
    1. DanzyDanz
      DanzyDanz
      certainly remember you. For stories you can click on my profile and see my postings, then see threads created by me. Or if you follow me, you should get a notification whenever I post one, assuming you can browse the nsfw section

and thanks, I know she would
      Apr 20, 2024 at 9:41 AM
      GreekfanFT likes this.
  6. Gerald of Revea
    Gerald of Revea DukeDuck
    Sah dude. Just stumbled upon you fic while trying to find some good RWBY fics to fill my craving, and I gotta say, I certainly found one. Shame it only has the one chapter, and speaking of, do you plan to continue it?
    1. DukeDuck
      DukeDuck
      Maybe, I dropped off the face of the earth around Christmas time due to a mix of family drama and being in the hospital, and completely lost the plan for the fix in general. I've spent a few nights thinking on it since then but because the fix is very steepled in my love for music, It's a bit hard to translate into writing format without feeling like I'm underperforming.
      Apr 20, 2024 at 11:11 AM
    2. DukeDuck
      DukeDuck
      I want to do not only the rwby fandom right (gods know rooster teeth didn't sometimes), but the artists that I know and love. Though, this comment here might push me to put out another chapter soon, I've seen you around on some fics I love, not only as a commenter but as a beta, and it's kind of super cool to see you comment on my profile
    3. DukeDuck
      DukeDuck
      Keep an eye out, maybe I'll even surprise myself
  7. Dylz
    Dylz
    Paid 70$ for two AI generated images. Bruh. If anyone does 'realistic' armor/character art commissions; slide into my DMs.
    1. Guardian Box likes this.
    2. Guardian Box
      Guardian Box
      I'm sorry for your loss.
      Apr 20, 2024 at 9:19 AM
      Dylz likes this.
  8. Alok
    Alok Starfox5
    Very interesting detailed novels. Have you tried writing original fics these fics look like they are written by professional author. Lots of grim dark than I would like but it is always interesting. Thanks for sharing and writing
  9. Tsunashi777
    Tsunashi777 0Jordinio0
  10. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    Seen a lot of "comprehensive/mixed/aggregate/gestalt wuxia setting", but not really seen the similar for a magical world. I mean, not like a fantasy world, but, you know, a combined fantasy london or something. Like, there's a Diagon Alley, Clock Tower, White Council, etc. ... maybe even a Kingsmen, like, all in one world, you know?
  11. Arashi Zaros
    Arashi Zaros Ni Kato
    If you want some good fanfic for reference and also for idea. Here are some of my recommend here on this site:
    + 'Abusing Tropes In A Generic Anime World For Maximum Bullshit' (Recommend for 'abuse tropes' knowledge)
    + 'Rapturous Rhapsody (WC/Soulsborne/Superheroes)' (one of the few that done the 'Waifu Cataogolue' very well instead of 95% other trash. Recommend read to at least soul-like world 4 or past world 5)
    1. Ni Kato likes this.
    2. Arashi Zaros
      Arashi Zaros
      + 'Forging a Waifu Harem (Worm, Celestial Forge, SI-OC)' (same as above, this case is CF)
      + 'Winning Peace (ME Pre-Contact SI)' (One of few author who do 'Inspired inventor' system well, you can check his other work)
      + 'Focused Fire (ATLA) [Completed]'
      + '闘気: Fighting Spirit [DxD SI]'
      + 'How to Not Die to the Goddess Chosen Hero (LoZ AU SI-OC)'
      + 'Dragon's Tea Shop (Worm/SI) [Completed]'
      Apr 20, 2024 at 5:52 AM
      Ni Kato likes this.
    3. Arashi Zaros
      Arashi Zaros
      + 'The New Man : An Adam Smasher SI (Cyberpunk Edgerunners)'
      + 'A Hundred Girlfriends Who Really Love You... In Another World! (Re:Zero X MT X Konosuba)'
      + 'Too Badass For This NTR World's Plot (Inside An Adult Game As A Former Hero/FGO Reincarnation)' (hadn't read this so don't know if it good)

That all for now, if you want more good one then I can recommend later and tailor more if you want specific genre
      Apr 20, 2024 at 5:53 AM
      Ni Kato likes this.
  12. manuelhwang99
    manuelhwang99 TehEuge
    Ngl this place is emptier than i would have expected xD

Thank you for the fic, it was a great read.
    1. TehEuge likes this.
  13. NoerSy
  14. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    panic zam
    1. Zam138 likes this.
  15. inthevoid
  16. Magic_Ex_Libris
  17. Sw1tch
    Sw1tch
    01001000 01100001 01101100 01110000
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Apr 20, 2024 at 5:27 AM
  18. Shifu15
    Shifu15 arg3nt
    Hello arg3nt Dune part 2 just dropped in, dare I say the scene where the sardaukar picked themselves up after near a nuclear detonation near them remind me of your Uncommonwealth chapter when the nexus are fighting the Enclave.
    1. arg3nt likes this.
    2. Shifu15
      Shifu15
      It was glorious. Shame that the fremen are tougher.
      Apr 20, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  19. TomatoPotato
    TomatoPotato KinKrow
    Why you change pfp all time? Grand scheme to make people remember username? Clever plan, very clever. I award you a golden star!
    1. KinKrow likes this.
  20. ThunderBasilisk
    ThunderBasilisk Creamulon
    Is The Greatest Showman dead?
  21. Nihilos
    Nihilos
    Casting dark magic upon my unsuspecting enemies
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Nihilos
      Nihilos
      It's a dark aligned spell not an explosion smh I practice the dark arts
      Apr 20, 2024 at 12:06 AM
      ZurigaSungama likes this.
    4. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      I am splatted by darkness! Aiee, I say!
      Apr 20, 2024 at 1:45 AM
    5. Nihilos
      Nihilos
      Ewwwwww
      Apr 20, 2024 at 1:46 AM
      ZurigaSungama likes this.
  22. Matty405
  23. SixthRanger
    SixthRanger x50413
    Can you give the link to Machina magna on akun? Trying to search for it but no dice.
  24. fireball77
    fireball77 TheToFu
    Is Storm King dead?
    1. TheToFu
      TheToFu
      No, I'm just very busy right now.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 7:47 PM
      fireball77 likes this.
  25. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    My ideas thread reached a 1000 pages. Yey.
    1. Jaclea, bob1? and Loglover987 like this.
  26. MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    MinmaxedMr.Hyde
    Got promoted due to my superior sexuality Harassing my male coworker. She has been doing this Everyday He was the first to report her to HR
    1. Malcanthet likes this.
    2. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      Now if it wasn't so common for women to get away with it because 'they are women and the men should be proud of the attention'
      Apr 19, 2024 at 6:57 PM
      FTR2017 and MinmaxedMr.Hyde like this.
  27. ChaoticBanana
  28. Savanna
    Savanna Questing Knight
    I wouldn't aye also be their top? Would she pull back as well or what?
    1. Questing Knight
      Questing Knight
      She would since not pulling back means completely annihilating the NATO task force.
      Apr 19, 2024 at 5:56 PM
      Savanna likes this.
    2. Savanna
      Savanna
      Fair enough allmind won't want to destroy all of nato though she basically still will since they would be paper tiger by the end of massacrer
      Apr 19, 2024 at 6:45 PM
      Questing Knight likes this.
  29. Lost1
    Lost1
    I made a Discord Server lol........this can only end in Tragedy.
  30. Tusk
    Tusk
    Lost 12 pounds this past week. Hopefully I can keep it up.
    1. Guardian Box likes this.