• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)
[X] Calmly ask what's going on

So Mittelt is a troll and just as awesome as I remember her to be and Koneko is going 'notice me senpai'. My she has come a long way, from martial arts so she can put her hands on him and now this.:D

Wow. We're neglecting Akeno. Freaking Akeno.

The lewdest Devil and Fallen Angel shown, the one whose breats are bigger than Rias, the sadistic bissexual Queen, the complete subversion of the Yamato Nadeshinko ideal, who besides all that is insanely loyal (look at how she treats Rias) and is willing to do anything for those she love. And she loves a lot, just see how her mother or Issei's death affected her. And we still didn't even got a kiss. Or cop a feel. On these:

I expected better from QQ. I really did. Why is my favorite girl so out of focus on fanon? She is the best. People are obsessed with Asia...

Wow. We're neglecting Akeno. Freaking Akeno.

The lewdest Devil and Fallen Angel shown, the one whose breats are bigger than Rias, the sadistic bissexual Queen, the complete subversion of the Yamato Nadeshinko ideal, who besides all that is insanely loyal (look at how she treats Rias) and is willing to do anything for those she love. And she loves a lot, just see how her mother or Issei's death affected her. And we still didn't even got a kiss. Or cop a feel. On these:

I expected better from QQ. I really did. Why is my favorite girl so out of focus on fanon? She is the best. People are obsessed with Asia...

You know, I kind of agree. But remember, canon Issei didn't get close to her until after Volume 4/5. I saying, after the Excalibur arc, we start playing the Student/Teacher romance trope. But I want to keep everyone alive and stop the genocidal angel. Don't get too angry though; I think that if Issei didn't get expelled, she would have definitely been more prominent.

You know, I kind of agree. But remember, canon Issei didn't get close to her until after Volume 4/5. I saying, after the Excalibur arc, we start playing the Student/Teacher romance trope. But I want to keep everyone alive and stop the genocidal angel. Don't get too angry though; I think that if Issei didn't get expelled, she would have definitely been more prominent.
Wait, he got expelled? I thought it was suspension.

So, on the note of the massive crowd of schoolgirls, who wants to bet that a (much-edited) version of the Phoenix confrontation made its way around Kuoh.

Something to the effect of Rias' bastard of an arranged fiance showed up, tried to sexually assault Rias, and Issei took exception to it, pulling a Knight-in-Shining-Armor stunt?

I can see that kind of thing happening all-too-easily if an errant conversation between some of the club members or the student council gets overheard and spread/mutates through gossip.

Instant Hyodo Issei Fanclub.

So, on the note of the massive crowd of schoolgirls, who wants to bet that a (much-edited) version of the Phoenix confrontation made its way around Kuoh.

Something to the effect of Rias' bastard of an arranged fiance showed up, tried to sexually assault Rias, and Issei took exception to it, pulling a Knight-in-Shining-Armor stunt?

I can see that kind of thing happening all-too-easily if an errant conversation between some of the club members or the student council gets overheard and spread/mutates through gossip.

The only one who knew of that were the Kiyojuji Paranormal Investigation Squad...

Wait.

What if they had a contact at Kuoh and they told that contact, who in turn told everyone in the school? They said that they got it off of a forum, but what if they have an online friend in the school and they told them about Issei without giving names, and that contact put two and two together?

I am such a conspiracy nut.

It becomes clear we've commuted a grave sin! How do we make this up to the glorious sadomasochistic, bisexual, fallen/devil, ultimate queen of switch hitting (seriously that's what, three counterpoints so far)?

It becomes clear we've commuted a grave sin! How do we make this up to the glorious sadomasochistic, bisexual, fallen/devil, ultimate queen of switch hitting (seriously that's what, three counterpoints so far)?
Have sex with her, record it, then have an orgy with all of the other girls as we watch the recording with Akeno tied up in a corner, forced to watch.

Then tap that ass so hard the girl who manages to pull us out of her (to have her turn next) will be proclaimed Arturia's heir to the English throne.

At least, that's for starters.

Have sex with her, record it, then have an orgy with all of the other girls as we watch the recording with Akeno tied up in a corner, forced to watch.

Then tap that ass so hard the girl who manages to pull us out of her (to have her turn next) will be proclaimed Arturia's heir to the English throne.

o_O

63378528.jpg

In canon she's the first to give birth to Issei's son.
You mean cult.

This is a SFW thread, please do it in the other one.

Let's hope this is kept in school and doesn't bring the parents of the girls, and some boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back