A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com.
Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
I wouldn’t be against Travis showing up to help with some of Ash’s bigger adventures or even dealing with the periphery.
Like Mewtwo’s storm, I’m sure it might have messed up the Sevii Islamds a bit (depending on where New Island is. Or Lugia’s movie. Or even just one of the flavour of the day...
Same, even for a kid this is a level of delusion that is stupid. I can admit that the anime hasn’t helped with his portrayal but no part of me is enjoying reading about him
Has Palossand even left the Pokéball at all this whole time? Seems kinda mean to keep it contained and only let it out...
Ooooh, bringing out some of that psychic energy, guess learning to use it now will help later Reflect or Light Screen I assume?
Thanks for the chapter!
What are the guesses on the partner Ash gets?
Personally I’m hoping for some sort of Fairy or maybe even Galarian Ponyta, watch him be dissatisfied about such a ‘girly’ Pokemon only to end up being so in tune with it Oak keeps it around until his journey starts.
I wonder what Pokemon Travis...
Oh…….yaaaaaaayyyyyyy……. It’s Goh….woohoo
Can’t wait for the inevitable shenanigans with Ash, I wonder if he’ll(Ash or Travis) end up mak8ng friends with a Pokemon that eventually joins them. That’d be a plot point I have never seen for Ash if you decide to do it
Thanks for the chapter!