• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Bakkughan

  1. Bakkughan

    Earning My Stripes (Mizuki-SI)

    Really? I have genuinely never seen her used in a fic before….
  2. Bakkughan

    Earning My Stripes (Mizuki-SI)
    Threadmarks: Step 3.2

    STEP 3.2 I nodded. I had enough of the original Mizuki's training to manage that much, even if most of my recent efforts had gone into finding new and exciting ways to punch things harder. "Then… try putting some into the tips first. Just a little." I held my hand out, keeping it pointed...
  3. Bakkughan

    Luck of the Draw (HP Chaos Gacha)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 2: The Resit

    Chapter Two: The Resit Professor Sprout's reply arrived two days later. I knew it was hers before I opened it. The handwriting on the front was familiar, and there were several small smudges of dirt along one edge of the envelope. One had left a partial fingerprint beside my name. Dad was...
  4. Bakkughan

    Thank you, I appreciate that :)

    Thank you, I appreciate that :)
  5. Bakkughan

    Son of Kaos (PJO Chaos Gacha)

    That... huh... maybe there's something I can work with there... I decided against Watcher's Curse being able to leapfrog off itself, precisely because that's utterly broken. I'll rewrite the chapter to make it a bit more explicit, have Ethan try it and get an error message, forcing him into...
  6. Bakkughan

    Son of Kaos (PJO Chaos Gacha)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 14

    CHAPTER 14 The walk back towards Arion was considerably slower than the journey out had been. Daniel had insisted he could walk, and for the first half-mile or so he'd even done a reasonably convincing job of proving it. The problem was that the kid had spent four or five days alone in the...
  7. Bakkughan

    Luck of the Draw (HP Chaos Gacha)

    For the traineeship (three years) at the very least as I want him to complete the course and grow alongside Tonks. After the end of those three years, I want to bring him in for the escape of Sirius Black, and possibly have him present during parts of the Triwizarding Tournament as well...
  8. Bakkughan

    Luck of the Draw (HP Chaos Gacha)

    Uhm, quite a bit to unpack here. 1. As another reader already mentioned, most of these figures are currently 11 to 12 years old (making it kinda creepy you know which one of them have the largest breast size). also, bagging daughter, mother and even grandmother is kinda icky too. 2. I will...
  9. Bakkughan

    Son of Kaos (PJO Chaos Gacha)

    I experimented with not mentioning them at all during the battle, but that felt off, considering half the fun of the gacha is the rewards, no? If there's some golden middle way, I'm glad to hear it.
  10. Bakkughan

    Luck of the Draw (HP Chaos Gacha)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1: The Grimoire

    Chapter One: The Grimoire I had been home for three days and still hadn't unpacked my trunk. It sat at the foot of my bed, where Dad had helped me put it after picking me up from the station. I'd taken out enough clothes to get by, along with my toothbrush and the bag of sweets I'd bought on...
  11. Bakkughan

    Son of Kaos (PJO Chaos Gacha)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 13

    Chapter 13 The words had barely left Zoë’s mouth before another scream rang out from inside the lodge. “Help! Somebody, please!” It was a boy’s voice. Young enough that the panic stripped away whatever composure he might’ve had left, his thin voice breaking as something heavy slammed into...
  12. Bakkughan

    Son of Kaos (PJO Chaos Gacha)

    It's not that you're wrong. Chaos is our current word for the original χάος, and the χ is usually romanized as a 'kh'. It's just that it can be written as Kaos as well. Call it stylistic freedom, rather than an 'obvious grammar error'. You're the first one to point it out, so I haven't really...
  13. Bakkughan

    Earning My Stripes (Mizuki-SI)
    Threadmarks: Step 3.1

    STEP 3.1 Tsubaki woke me with a hand on my shoulder and the unwelcome news that I had to get up. For a moment I stared at the dark window, trying to remember why, before yesterday's conversation with the abbot came back to me. 'Right. Monk training, at… six in the fuckin' morning. What joy...
  14. Bakkughan

    Earning My Stripes (Mizuki-SI)
    Threadmarks: Step 3.0

    STEP 3.0 The first thing that struck me about the Fire Temple when we finally broke away from Taki's sprawling forests and saw it looming up ahead in the distance, was the sheer size of it. Situated at the edge of the great forests of Fire Country, the sprawling complex occupied a low rise...
  15. Bakkughan

    Earning My Stripes (Mizuki-SI)
    Threadmarks: Interlude 3

    INTERLUDE 3 Kenta watched Mizuki from the back of their small convoy, his expression hidden behind the smooth porcelain of his Tiger mask while the rest of the group made their way through the dense wilderness surrounding Takigakure. The pace wasn't particularly fast. Between Mizuki's still...
Back
Top