• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by BigBoss07

  1. BigBoss07

    It's allowed, i will make a post there so you don't get a mod on you for necro

    It's allowed, i will make a post there so you don't get a mod on you for necro
  2. BigBoss07

    It won't stin- YEOUCH!!

    It won't stin- YEOUCH!!
  3. BigBoss07

    I hope the best for you

    I hope the best for you
  4. BigBoss07

    ..Somewhat fine

    ..Somewhat fine
  5. BigBoss07

    Sori is Sori, it like plant having solar energy 24/7 lol and yeah, they are finally making the...

    Sori is Sori, it like plant having solar energy 24/7 lol and yeah, they are finally making the elemental power show how much powerful it can be really, i do like the moment where boboiboy rampages, especially since it shows off the destructive capability quite well
  6. BigBoss07

    It's cool. Gentar element is badass since it is electromagnetism as for wind element, from wind...

    It's cool. Gentar element is badass since it is electromagnetism as for wind element, from wind to cyclone and then tempest, they all are awesome. Supra was the second fusion we saw which was aurafarming on Retak'ka lol, wish they put some more respect on it, like they had given for the tier 3 imo
  7. BigBoss07

    Indeed. Galaxy has been peak!

    Indeed. Galaxy has been peak!
  8. BigBoss07

    Thanks!!

    Thanks!!
  9. BigBoss07

    Yes it is female Issei lol I actually got it in a thread while discussing it and using it lol :V

    Yes it is female Issei lol I actually got it in a thread while discussing it and using it lol :V
  10. BigBoss07

    Hello Ultimate Detective

    Hello Ultimate Detective
  11. BigBoss07

    Not much, it is going chill, one year away from graduation and that well....i am already very...

    Not much, it is going chill, one year away from graduation and that well....i am already very active in the DxD SI thread lol. Also, i am in HSR, Limbus, BA, Nikke, FGO, CRK and all. So....yeah....time balance has been ass lol...
  12. BigBoss07

    I am just well....taking a break. Internship has been tiring

    I am just well....taking a break. Internship has been tiring
  13. BigBoss07

    :V lol

    :V lol
  14. BigBoss07

    Yeah...that. Been in a mentally weird place at times. I might need to apply for that one of...

    Yeah...that. Been in a mentally weird place at times. I might need to apply for that one of these days....when I can
  15. BigBoss07

    Rejoin a Personal Chat Group

    They tried to reinvite me. But for some reason, I was still in the conversation participant list even though I left the private DM group
Back
Top