• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Cain The Wanderer

  1. Cain The Wanderer

    Legends: A Story of Monsters [Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Big Bad Beetleborgs]
    Threadmarks: The Chicken Bros

    We're halfway through Volume 10! Let's keep it movin', movin'! = - = 10-5 = - = |The Chicken Bros| Nearly two months ago. Though she didn't have any classes with him, Sabrina Backintosh was familiar with Andrew McCormick's deal. He was the comic book nerd, the biggest in the school. He...
  2. Cain The Wanderer

    Legends: A Story of Monsters [Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Big Bad Beetleborgs]
    Threadmarks: Take Me Out

    Oops, had a small error of continuity but I think I fixed it? I'm pretty sure I did. Star never gave the scissors to Mabel back in Public Perception, she needed those to go to El Sereno, and for the following, lol. = - = 10-4 = - = |Take Me Out| A portal opened in Drew's bedroom, and he...
  3. Cain The Wanderer

    Legends: A Story of Monsters [Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Big Bad Beetleborgs]
    Threadmarks: Public Perception

    Holy schedule slip, Batman, I really let myself go! Oh well, let's rectify that. = - = 10-3 = - = |Public Perception| With the facilities of his scrap yard up and running, Noxic was able to repair his heavily damaged body much faster than normal. Despite being entirely devastated by Tara's...
  4. Cain The Wanderer

    Legends: A Story of Monsters [Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Big Bad Beetleborgs]
    Threadmarks: Meet Cute

    And here we go, on with the next~! = - = 10-2 = - = |Meet Cute| Nearly two months ago. Sabrina Backintosh was used to this. Throughout her high school career—her entire life, really—Sabrina had never been the most dexterous person. In fact, clumsiness and injury were so commonplace with...
  5. Cain The Wanderer

    Legends: A Story of Monsters [Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Big Bad Beetleborgs]
    Threadmarks: Volume 10: The Knights of Echo Creek

    And we are BACK! Volume 10 will be updating once a week, every Wednesday! = - = 10-1 = - = |The Knights of Echo Creek| Brittney Wong watched the news from the living room of her palatial home, her expression even more unpleasant than usual. She had been watching her favorite Saturday morning...
  6. Cain The Wanderer

    Legends: A Story of Monsters [Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Big Bad Beetleborgs]
    Threadmarks: And we're back: Volume 10 and 10.5

    Been a bit! I thought I was done with Volume 10 forever ago, but after soul searching, story-writing, and writing enough to fill out a whole proper Light Novel, Legends: A Story of Lies Monsters Volume 10 is done. Ten Whole chapters that will be released weekly starting tomorrow. And then after...
  7. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]

    This has been literally months of work and a lot of these chapters have been sitting on my hard drive for weeks as I progressed. I got impatient and just started posting them. I'm currently slowed down on the chapter immediately after this one, so expect no more updates for a bit.
  8. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]
    Threadmarks: Chef's Choice

    Finally! Another fight! And maybe a few more other things. Content Warning: = - = Part 1-13 = - = |Chef's Choice| The sun was down and the drama was over. After one final, long hug from Cindy, Gil pulled back and looked at Camp Gottagrin and the cabins that lit the lake's shore. Turning to...
  9. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]
    Threadmarks: Kamonegi

    Bonnie's about to go out there and draw the line in the sand, dude. She's about to make a statement. She's about to make everyone ask "What am I willing to put up with today?" = - = Part 1-12 = - = |Kamonegi| The entire cafeteria was quiet as Bonnie walked in, heading toward where the Mad...
  10. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]

    Sasha Waybright and Anne Boonchuy are from Amphibia. They are older versions of those characters as per the everyone is older in the Senpaiverse rule. They have not yet been isekai'd (and they haven't in Legends, either). The Mad Jacks and mentions of Sycorax and Krei Tech are from Big Hero 6...
  11. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]
    Threadmarks: Catastrophize

    We're well past the halfway point. I think this story arc will last 16-18 chapters. = - = Part 1-11 = - = |Catastrophize| The sun was low in the sky as the Camp Exchange activities began to wind down. Clown Camp's tent was being taken down, and the Bigtop Burger truck was long gone. Students...
  12. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]

    That's the idea. Keeping the oldies and the goodies alive.
  13. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]
    Threadmarks: Clowns

    Screw it, next chapter! Also, Ian Worthington the GOAT = - = Part 1-10 = - = |Clowns| With their mascot masks on, Ron, Dipper, and Anne approached the Clown Camp tent. Sea shanty-style music played from inside, while several clowns—all dressed similar to the monstrous clown woman they saw...
  14. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]
    Threadmarks: Exchange

    Hey, forgot to update here, one sec. I'm making good on my goal to finish this all by the end of summer. I've got like four more chapters of this in the pipe waiting to launch. By the time I reach the end of this batch, I should be reaching the end of this storyline! = - = Part 1-9 = - =...
  15. Cain The Wanderer

    Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]
    Threadmarks: Hyper-vigilance

    Hey, I'm back. I think this summer I'm going to actually drive towards wrapping this up. It's been years and this was supposed to be a sidestory alongside Legends. (A sidestory of a sidestory lol) So let's move forward, this is Kim's summer, I hope. = - = Part 1-8 = - = |Hyper-vigilance|...
Back
Top