• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Cervantes1elmejorautor

  1. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Well, I guess that's fine if you're into AI-generated waifus and that sort of thing—at least...

    Well, I guess that's fine if you're into AI-generated waifus and that sort of thing—at least you're honest, I suppose—though I feel like your reply doesn't really have much to do with what I said.
  2. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    If something doesn't have waifus these days, it seems like people don't like it.

    If something doesn't have waifus these days, it seems like people don't like it.
  3. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    The Story That Has Always Existed: Elordinisrius

    Even though the name is spelled Elordinisrius, it can be pronounced as Elordinisius
  4. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    The Story That Has Always Existed: Elordinisrius
    Index: Full story

    A day just like any other arrives, and a most peculiar entity enters the world. The sky is dull and the air is cold, yet joyful music plays, fragrant flowers bloom, and of course, there are horses with swan heads—complete with long, slender swan necks. Their legs are forged from a non-oxidizing...
  5. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Today I'm going to start writing the parody. It won't be high literature—just a simple story...

    Today I'm going to start writing the parody. It won't be high literature—just a simple story. So, if the punctuation is off, it's the translator's fault, not mine; I don't know of any apps right now that can translate very vulgar or grotesque texts while keeping the punctuation perfectly in...
  6. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    I might make a parody sometime soon of a work that has gay elements.

    I might make a parody sometime soon of a work that has gay elements.
  7. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    I already read it, it's tragic. Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. You shouldn't worry about...

    I already read it, it's tragic. Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. You shouldn't worry about something you couldn't help with.
  8. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Did that really happen? How did it happen?

    Did that really happen? How did it happen?
  9. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    If you had to explain in your own words, in detail, what a dimension is, how would you say it...

    If you had to explain in your own words, in detail, what a dimension is, how would you say it? How do you visualize a dimension?
  10. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Although I already knew the story of Worm, I was never motivated to read it. However, after...

    Although I already knew the story of Worm, I was never motivated to read it. However, after reading it, I must say that it's a pretty good and well-written story, and it's understandable why it has so many fans. If you haven't read it, I recommend you do.
  11. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    He was also quite direct when something seemed silly or out of place or an overrated piece of...

    He was also quite direct when something seemed silly or out of place or an overrated piece of writing to him, and that's why he never received the Nobel Prize.
  12. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Well, Borges was a bit sensitive when Mario Vargas Llosa asked him why he was living in a house...

    Well, Borges was a bit sensitive when Mario Vargas Llosa asked him why he was living in a house with leaks, as if mocking Borges a little. Borges laughed and kicked him out of his house, and then said that he had never read any of Llosa's books, and even mockingly called Llosa a condominium...
  13. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Well, perhaps I should have been a little more specific there, since, as I said, it depends on...

    Well, perhaps I should have been a little more specific there, since, as I said, it depends on how you define dressing up. What is known is that he dressed extravagantly once with C.S. Lewis. What I understand is that Borges personally, while respecting the right of others to dress as they...
  14. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Well, it depends on what you mean by "disguising" in various programs. Just putting on glasses...

    Well, it depends on what you mean by "disguising" in various programs. Just putting on glasses and a scarf on your face counts as disguising. The same goes for elf ears; it depends on how you define the word.
  15. Cervantes1elmejorautor

    Exactly, there's nothing wrong with pointy ears like elves'. There are many drawings by famous...

    Exactly, there's nothing wrong with pointy ears like elves'. There are many drawings by famous and not-so-famous artists who make their characters with pointy ears, and they look good. That's what Borges tries to say: if you like a style, a type of art, a book, you should just read it and look...
Back
Top