• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by DarkDestroyer

  1. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI

    I admit to rushing through this a bit. Like I said at the beginning---I literally made this thing up on the fly but I think it makes a little bit of sense. Following SI Adam's debriefing we'll be getting his second SI mission---and it'll be a trip to a certain---Briar Patch....
  2. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Chapter 108: Conference Conclusion

    Skydance Owns Star Trek. For Entertainment Purposes Only. Non-Profit. The encryption cube was secured into the terminal port as I address Admiral Cooper. "Admiral Curry needs to be quietly detained, and the President immediately informed of what has transpired. A full scale investigation as...
  3. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI

    Maxwell was on the right track with the Cardassians. Even Picard knew this...but had to follow regs. I wish while they were building the Cardassian arc and setting up Bajor, that this had been followed up on a little bit more.
  4. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI

    I hope folks picked up on WHO Dan Curry is and his connection to this arc :P
  5. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Chapter 107: The Conference Part II

    Paramount-SkyDance Own Star Trek. For Entertainment Purposes Only. Non-Profit. Prior to following in everyone...I request a personal audience with Sisko in the hallway as I finally reveal to him my theory to who is responsible for all of this. Ishara is already inside with the delegation...
  6. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI

    Not to mention Locutus in his very presence! Oh no!
  7. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Chapter 106: The Conference Part I

    Paramount-SkyDance Own Star Trek. For Entertainment Purposes Only. Non-Profit Ishara and I are back in our standard Starfleet uniforms. Both Security Gold. Ishara never sought out the command track, much preferring security/operations during her Academy training. We position ourselves on either...
  8. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI

    We're back baby! We have ourselves a tangled Tholian Web and then some as the Cardies are in crisis mode thanks to little old' me!!! We'll see where this goes? I wanted a first mission that was something practical that fit in with what I was already building, and would have Adam back on DS9...
  9. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Chapter 105: Benjamin

    Paramount and SkyDance Own Star Trek. For Entertainment Purposes Only. Non-Profit. Author's Note: Greetings everyone! I am back! On the final two days of my structural reconfiguration (literally). This process of uncoiling from my neck hump is nearly complete, I also have Physio on Thursday...
  10. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Chapter 104: What Am I Doing Here?

    Paramount-SkyDance Own Star Trek. For Entertainment Purposes Only. Non-Profit. It had been two weeks since I walked into Sarah's holographic test and was blind sided with Ishara as my handler. Two weeks undergoing a modified Intelligence boot camp, filled with all the spy trope training you...
  11. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Life Update

    Hello Everyone. First of all the second move into my new place from my parents went extremely well. We were done within three hours. I'm about 90 percent unpacked. The room is much bigger than I thought...it's probably another two or three foot than the room I just left last month. My...
  12. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Moved!

    The move went very well. My friend and I were in and out in two car trips. I went back for room inspection today and actually got my deposit back. So I can relax a little bit now until I am able to take possession of the new room on the 1st.
  13. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI

    That's essentially the plan. I called an audible for this but essentially this is to give SI Adam something to do while he waits for the Tether project at Daystrom to be ready for him prior to the events of Generations. I figured I'd fold two different plots into one (the Cardassian conspiracy)...
  14. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Found One!

    I found a new place today, and took it! So now moving can officially begin. It's technically not available until Sep 1st, but I explained my current situation to the landlord and that I'm planning on leaving under duress, so he mentioned he'll see how he can accommodate that. I do not have a lot...
  15. DarkDestroyer

    Star Trek The Next Generation The Gift: A Star Trek SI
    Threadmarks: Chapter 103: Forged Into Steel

    Paramount-SkyDance Own Star Trek. For Entertainment Purposes Only. Non-Profit. The fog rolled across San Francisco bay, creating a near misty illusion as I entered Vice-Admiral Sarah Cooper's office. The office was---spartan---Sarah was a practical person. Highly analytical which is why...
Back
Top