A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com.
Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
I was slow in getting back to this. Didn't realize a month already passed. Glad to see your long comments again.
1. Glad to hear, though I am unsure if it is too quick given other comments here and on a03.
2. Darkness has other concerns atm, and I am like 90% sure this is the last one for the...
I can see why you would think that, and to an extent that is true. Though I do recall some people were not happy with the Saber treatment in both those and was curious if I could make a somehow more amiable thing between them. I also have an idea for a Sakura focused arc, but not sure if that...
Nobody expects the Yunyun deception!
Little surprising to hear...may I ask why? Poorly done, rushed, or something else?
I doubt I can one up this part so it'll probably be over in the next chapter.
Got something else in mind for the plan vs Gil, but that consideration did pop up for a...
Threadmarks: Cu-nosuba Chapter 35b19: Calm Before The Storm
"We need to go to Penacony and stop Gilgamesh ourselves." Welt says.
"And how will you deal with the military there? I am not fond of involving regular people in these affairs, let alone fighting and killing them, and I doubt anyone here does either." Artoria says, making the other Servants...
"Why did you think sending a God to a God Killer was a good idea?! Hell, how did you even manage to pull that off?!" Kazuma asks with a blank stare while still looking at the TV.
"We got some of the board room members on speed dial." Stelle says.
"And in our defense, we thought his strength...
Threadmarks: Cu-nosuba Chapter 35b17: Hammer To Fall
"So…do you have any ideas for dealing with a God Killer and conquer?" Cu asks.
"A few actually." Himeko says, making the Servants and Kazuma stare.
"…Why do you have plans for that?" Kazuma asks.
"Happens more times you would think. Remember the guy that created and wanted to killed Nous...
Threadmarks: Cu-nosuba Chapter 35b16: Expectations and Reality
edit- I completely forgot about the 'in another timeline' part and added it.
Kazuma sits up from his bed with a start; heart beat in his ears as traces of the dream still linger in his memory.
Hundreds of armored bodies covering a hill.
A knight in white and red armor falling after being...
'I should not be smiling so fully, but cutting that braggart off mid sentence was so delightful!...I fear I may become addicted to committing this petty rudeness~.' Artoria thinks with a smile.
"…At least you finally joined the war." Emiya says.
"I'm still abstaining." Artoria says.
"But you...
Threadmarks: Cu-nosuba Chapter 35b14: Contracts Most Unwanted
"Did…did he just kill someone?" March warbles out.
"Most likely…he is not above such acts." Emiya says.
"I thought the Grail War was supposed to be safe…" Stelle says, making the Servants and Kazuma stare quietly a moment.
"What exactly can Gilgamesh do?" Dan Heng asks.
"He has a treasury of...
And make harder to answer your replies
Yeah but....kinda boring compared to the bright light of reputation killing doom!
No, but if it helps, they usually get on better terms after the fact, even convincing a villain to join their side... Except for Sparkle. Stelle's fear was also based on a...
"It was warranted!" Illya shouts.
"It was not!"
Technically she was, just almost braindead with Rin having to take care of her until she died... wich actually makes it worse
Aqua, you should had known better than to trust that not pint sized anymore menace
Being honest she has this...
Threadmarks: Cu-nosuba Chapter 35b13: Needs Must, And the Enemy of my Enemy.
"I'm doing it on purpose!" Stelle says in a whisper, and Kazuma hears the accursed phrase thanks to his improved hearing.
Artoria groans while trying to free herself, still weakened by being near Castorice earlier.
'Oh God damn it…W-wait…True, Stelle has anger issues but she wouldn't…do…'...