A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com.
Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
Yes and it was called 'What Women Want.'
Although after looking it up, he got his telepathy via a hair drier falling into the bathtub with him. Although it has been a popular 'wish' for things involving Genies as well as the Twilight Zone I believe at least once.
Honestly, I can see something like Halloween being created in setting but with the purpose to help teach how not to be afraid.
I can also see Faunus costumes getting popular thanks to the White Fang's actions in the current times. The very same actions that Blake supported until she ran away.
I like where you went with Isabella but can see the appeal for your original idea. But considering how much Remeant is a Death World, I can see Izzy being the more 'practical' and more comedic version as the better choice.
If only because I can see her getting pissed off as Cousin Cloud and...
No, that would be merciful.
Prison culture looks very much down on anyone that harms a child. To the point that those kind of people are targeted by everyone for those kinds of crimes. Pedophiles often end up beaten repeatedly and locked in isolation for their own 'protection' before being...
I always felt that this guy was one of the best examples of what a supervillain should be like outside of Megamind. Even better then Gru and all the others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHtq-mlzY7s&pp=ygUfZG9vZmVuc2htaXJ0eiBldmlsIGluY29ycG9yYXRlZA%3D%3D
When you got your own jingle and a...
I can see this. And the fact that both Salem and Ozpin have been trying to figure out just how she did certain things being why they have Jaune being watched now.
"How did she take control of my Grimm and turn them into the power source for a giant robot?!"
"I want to know just how she stole...
The fact that there was nowhere near as much looked into Blake's past as part of the White Fang makes this snippet hit even harder.
How many fammiles got hurt while she 'was there' and did nothing? How many places were destroyed with her help even by inaction? They dropped the ball on that I...
Cue it all being from trap making and turn Jaune into the demented hybrid of Kevin McCallister and Macguyver!
Jeez, why not make it go full out with some other RomCom tropes.
For example, Yang happens to find a diary that won't go away no matter what she does. Throw it away? Ends up under her...
Sounds like Vale pilots need a certain code name. Something like 'Ravens' since what your describing makes me think about Armored Core.
Well that and Battle tech to a degree.
Yep aint that the truth. Another way in if its a building is the old janitor look while actually doing the damn job. Nobody really pays attention to them or give much of a damn.
And I know MadManFenrir did those exact lines. In that exact context...
How much says one of Whitley's team mates would be found outside and naked/pants less to 'embrace nature' with Whitley being the voice of reason
I think that would be interesting with some trying different ways to get back in the good graces with humanity. Anyone else see a possible Umamusume situation for the Horse Faunus doing shows and racing?
And now the idea of Jaune having a childhood friend that is a idol and racer that did have...
Threadmarks: "PLEASE LOVE ALL US ELDRITCH JAUNE!!"
Please blame this thread for making me write this. And yes, I made Katy a 'Avatar' of the Blind Idiot God from a certaion CYOA.
"PLEASE LOVE ALL US ELDRITCH JAUNE!!"
Walking down the halls of Beacon, Blake Belladona goes through all the books she had just recently bought from a fresh...