• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Edalon

  1. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA

    I'm going to guess that your message was under review or something as to why it didn't show up for 5 hours. Well, moving past that strangeness, fixed those problems.
  2. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA

    You just select a Drop In origin. You may still be using an old, cached version of conversion if HamPang Kitchen for example doesn't display its price like this [Free] [100]
  3. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA

    Ok? It is fixed now and I got what you meant from your second message. Not sure why you messaged again. Is there something else?
  4. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA

    So when you said that they don't get discounted you meant in conversion itself. Gotcha. I thought it was another change to how origins work like every origin starting from Librarian were suppose to get 1 sin discounted, but later in the doc you could choose which sin to discount yourself, so at...
  5. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: Ben 10

    Ben 10 by HeavensAnon Not a lot of points to spend in this one for the number of options it gives you. Oh well, I think most people would just buy the Omnitrix and unlock Master Control anyway. On a more sour note, the speed of conversion is about to plummet. From now on, I'm going to spend one...
  6. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA

    It specifically states in the origin description that it does. Is this the same thing as with Sin Discounts for certain origins that I removed, after the person who requested the conversion contacted the author about clarification regarding them?
  7. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: Project Moon

    Project Moon by u/usernametaken18902 This one is rough. Mostly because some things are straight up missing, so I suppose this is still work in progress despite 1.2 version label. I didn't deliberately look for multi-select choices and being entirely unfamiliar with this Jump or the property it...
  8. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: Van Helsing

    Van Helsing by Valeria Jump based on an old movie with Hugh Jackman as titular Van Helsing. It's your regular late 19th century Earth with an extra of monsters and magic maintaining a masquerade and a Christian church that hunts those monsters. In other words it's Castlevania. Jump is by...
  9. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA

    Because I searched for naruto dattebayo and that was the first result with both Kushina and Naruto. Don't know why not doing conversions of Jumps disqualify you in any way from commenting or make it rude to be honest.
  10. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: Generic Worm Fanfiction

    Generic Worm Fanfiction by blackshadow111 Freeform design was a slog to get through. I still don't know whether Canon Powers you get are Shard Based or your Benefactor made something to emulate them. Crystal Clear Scenario took some weird jury rigging to return points you spent on Powers...
  11. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: With This Ring

    With This Ring Jumpchain by Disposable_Face Well, if you want to grab some of DC goodies without Jumping into their mess of a world then choosing Bereave Timeline and going to The Boys is a good option. Garrick Enhancile is also an amazing Speedster type power seemingly without messing with...
  12. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: Overlord (Game)

    Overlord by Pokebrat_J I think Incorruptible, Destruction and Magic Ring are true gems for the long term. Crossover toggle and the ability to be any sentient race in the world is also an amazing combo.
  13. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA

    You can have only 8 companion at a time by default rules of Jumpchain.
  14. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: Shaun Of The Dead

    Shaun Of The Dead by Lots_Of_Mistakes_ I think this can be one of the shortest jumps if you take early exit drawbacks. Also lots of useful Perks for a potential couple days of stay. I think Capstone Boosted ones of The Dear perkline are my favorite. The ability to heal anything with cold, clean...
  15. Edalon

    Jumpchain Conversions to ICYOA
    Threadmarks: Generic Modern World

    Generic Modern World by Sonama870 Jump is very short, but has a lot of useful options. Especially meta ones that allow you to modify how long you have to stay in Jumps before leaving. Since it was rather simple and a generic Jump at that I decided to find images for it.
Back
Top