• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by gale

  1. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    I mean that depends on tribes. Glasswalkers wouldn't go to kill all humanity, same with honestly most tribes.
  2. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Nephandi in the Union is always funny to me, because like. That is something that is possible, but some factors make it hell compared to the Traditions. (VE's being so powerfully as the Navy and Military arm of the Union, and the fact they have a Marauder Taskforce. As well as they are far more...
  3. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    I recall our older talk about what you morals mages should have. In a world with a a nearly-victorious Nephandi, both the Union and Traditions would be forced to go full on brainwashing to fix up the taint that is done to normal humanity, reinforce themselves with outright near quite level of...
  4. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    That tends to do it, and honestly. I don't think from what I have seen of you Repentant that style of good is what would be 1: Good for you to run 2: Unsure of if you can handle what that type of world would force Mages to do to fight back.
  5. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Werewolf has them called Namers from what I recall for their take on Mages, and they are all Weaver pawns. I mainly run Mage Prime as my setting, and I feel no shame in treating other supernatural lore as the non sacrosanct because my Mage Game is in fact About Mages, Humanity, and the...
  6. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Making One World of Darkness, "All Lore from all Books are True!" no matter how conflicting or often its just people making up lore to make it that way by fucking over a spalt.
  7. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    I have to ask this, are people really so obsessed with one world of darkness they treat it as a bedrock of all lore to the point that "the gauntlet must be Mnesis of the Moloké solidified" seems fucking wild to use in other World of darkness settings.
  8. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    For sure lol, I will not deny that one. I can see his writing in there from Mage. I do think Weaver had a lot of good things in it they is useful to pull from, but you have to chose what to use. I don't mind the idea of the Patriarch honestly, it fits werewolf for what it is. As well as it...
  9. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    A lot of that is just Punk aspect of White Wolf I am going to be honest. Not all of it, some of it is just werewolf taking a stance on how things may be seen in its lore.
  10. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    I mean, given the nature of the Weaver arguing for Christianity being a Weaver plot in werewolf isn't that out there. I don't recall anything that level of bad in Book of Weaver but its been a while
  11. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Old and experienced, Elder Vampires can in fact do that. But what they can't do is go hunt the Caren the Garou lives at. That likely ends in their final death
  12. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Their Mages, Dramatic is their nature
  13. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    I mean that isn't the point either is making there lol. The point is their style of magic is that old
  14. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    It would be more stopping a umbral spirit or banes from doing a small invasion of physical realm as it would be VEs. Mmm, its meant to follow the life of a Void Engineer as he rises through the ranks and learns about the world. I plan for it to be focusing on their POV of everything in well...
  15. gale

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    I have a question, for a Story from a Technocracy Agent POV would you prefer a POV start starting a mission, middle of one, or going back to their Awaking/training and flash forward?
Back
Top