• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by ganderhearse

  1. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe
    Threadmarks: Chapter 7: Let's Take It From The Top

    Chapter 7: Let's Take It From The Top "How can I be a hypocrite? I never said that I agreed with what I told you." "I'm in the mare's room, right?" I didn't reply immediately, focused on washing my hooves and wiping them dry. I looked at the doorway to see a blue-colored pegasus girl with...
  2. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe
    Threadmarks: Chapter 6: I'm a Perfect Citizen

    Chapter 6: I'm a Perfect Citizen "I no longer want to fuck you, so stop with those things you call 'jokes'." Everyone can agree that first impressions are important. Whether you like it or not, that first meeting was what influenced how people saw you, how they thought about you, how they...
  3. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe

    He is a pony. anthropomorphic means to attribute human traits to non-human things. He didn't know if he was using the word right (if it would mean attributing human traits, or just being an anthro-pony). There may be more "mistakes" like this in story, but reason for that is usually attributed...
  4. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe
    Threadmarks: Chapter 5: Piss WIth a Mask On To Prevent Germs

    Chapter 5: Piss WIth a Mask On To Prevent Germs "Are you single?" "I'm not sure, let me get a look at you and I'll get you an answer." It was a thing like pissing. Like when you had yourself a good piss only to spritz a little in your jeans when you zipped up your fly. Only to then...
  5. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe

    Adjusting to being a pony; if you see stuff like that and "Arms", "everyone", etc in the future, it's intentional. I do bring it up from time to time in story, but there was a lot of prior angsting over him being in a new body so I used a timeskip to skip the existential crisis parts. We here...
  6. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe
    Threadmarks: Chapter 4: Livin’ The High Life

    Chapter 4: Livin’ The High Life “Let’s blow this popsicle stand.” “How about a vegetable stand? I really love popsicles, man.” Unfortunately, Lyra Heartstrings had something we called a ‘conscience’, so it was back to square one with me… or maybe it was two. I had found the school Twilight...
  7. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe
    Threadmarks: Chapter 3: Ah’m Educated Folk Now

    Chapter 3: Ah’m Educated Folk Now “You know Canterlot. What do you think we should do?” “Hello?” someone called out. Though the words came in a questioning tone, anyone with a brain knew that was a word meant for attention. Most of all me, the guy who was very distinctly not a unicorn...
  8. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe

    ROB? Didnt know Dirt Pile brought one of those along; just wait, this fic is going to turn into the world's first written Gyromite playsession
  9. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe
    Threadmarks: Chapter 2: Left Foot Lets Stomp

    Chapter 2: Left Foot Lets Stomp "I have never once met a woman worth talking to. No, I'm not gay. Yes, I appreciate the male form much more than the female." "Oh, y'know… blowing shit up. Terrorism." The mare behind the counter gave me a long look, her eyes flickering to the bottles of...
  10. ganderhearse

    How I, Dirt Pile, Managed to Destroy the Equestria Universe
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1: Basic Bitch

    Chapter 1: Basic Bitch "You know George Washington Carver made the first computer out of a peanut?" Much to my surprise, the book titled 'Oh shit, I am a Pony Now!!' held no helpful information on what to do when one was suddenly found themselves turned into an anthropomorphic pony. At...
Back
Top