• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by GigaVanguard

  1. GigaVanguard

    Exploring PsyQualia (Cardfight!! Vanguard)

    The “it’s not x it’s y” is still coming through too strong this chapter, but otherwise, PEAK.
  2. GigaVanguard

    I Saw the Pict-caster Glow

    I Saw the Pict-caster Glow
  3. GigaVanguard

    Exploring PsyQualia (Cardfight!! Vanguard)

    Something about this doesn’t scan right, I think it needs a second pass. This definitely doesn’t scan right - Nemain is misspelled, Miwa has a capital I, and there’s missing punctuation in the last sentence, and that’s just what I noticed. Awesome chapter. It really feels like, despite all the...
  4. GigaVanguard

    With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

    After SB, SV, and QQ, I can't really think of another similar site, other than largely fandom-specific spaces like Caer Azkaban or Beast's Lair. Most of the other high-traffic options (Royal Road, Scribblehub, AO3, FFN, Wattpad, etc.) are formatted in the vein of individual chapters with comment...
  5. GigaVanguard

    With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

    To be fair to Alexander, the purpose of a system is what it does, and what the League is currently doing is accumulating more power.
  6. GigaVanguard

    No Strings On Me

    Holy peak.
  7. GigaVanguard

    Exploring PsyQualia (Cardfight!! Vanguard)

    Blaster Blade and Blaster Dark feel like an inverted reflection of Kai, Aichi, and Ren. Ahmes (Blade) was several years Junos' (Dark's) senior, a well respected knight and the right hand of the King ever since the Ubiquitous Ogre incident. Conversely, Ren was a famous cardfighter, the incumbent...
  8. GigaVanguard

    No Strings On Me

    Look what they did. They gave a perfectly good robot gestalt hivemind anxiety is what they did.
  9. GigaVanguard

    Exploring PsyQualia (Cardfight!! Vanguard)

    This is so hype. Alfred my GOAT! Light is shining shadow. Shadow is silent light.
  10. GigaVanguard

    With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

    Been a good while since we’ve seen the start of a new Elsepaul’s journey and not just been dropped in the middle of it.
  11. GigaVanguard

    Just found the artist. I think I would say she’s getting that they/them pussy

    Just found the artist. I think I would say she’s getting that they/them pussy
  12. GigaVanguard

    Teto seggs

    Teto seggs
  13. GigaVanguard

    No Strings On Me

    Pure fucking satisfaction. How are people pronouncing 000’s name diegetically? Zero-zero-zero? Triple zero? Three-oh? Triple naught? Oh-oh-oh? There’s a lot of options.
  14. GigaVanguard

    Exploring PsyQualia (Cardfight!! Vanguard)

    Good shit, good shit. Only thing I would note is that Kourin(?) and Misaki’s POV’s are uncharacteristically in first person at the start without an indicator.
  15. GigaVanguard

    With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

    Never gets old.
Back
Top