A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com.
Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
Hahahaha holy crap.
The deadbeat dad is also a fuckboi.
I'll bet he's probably left a trail of half siblings for Ash and Travis to meet across the regions.
I pray to Arceus (Hail the mighty thousand handed llama) that Travis does not adventure with the likes of Ash or Goh in the future.
Because holy shit they would be some stressful idiots to follow around, blundering into one misadventure after the other through stubborn idiocy.
I'm really enjoying this.
I wonder what Travis' future adventures are like, as he tries (presumably futilely) to escape the misadventure orbit that Ash exudes.
Great to see this updated.
I wonder why the Kroot took the shot? Foolishness? Or perhaps to lure the Mekboy into position?
Either way, the resulting fight is gonna suck for the T'au if they don't have something strong enough to break the Mekboy's force field and armour.
Even Stalin is shocked, appalled (and probably secretly impressed), at the sheer depths of Mikhail's iconoclastic depravity. Mikhail might be soft and sentimental in many ways that Stalin disagrees with, but he's hilariously willing to put on the most disgusting political theatre because he...
The discovery of the diary seems to have eased some tensions and standoffishness between them.
If anything Stalin seems more affectionate and responsive to his brother.
But I suppose knowing that your brother knew the future and deliberately did things to ensure you'd come out on top...