• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Imperium

  1. Imperium

    Your comment cracked me up, Spicy Meatball.

    Your comment cracked me up, Spicy Meatball.
  2. Imperium

    Lol, you're a treasure.

    Lol, you're a treasure.
  3. Imperium

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Gang, gang. Lol!
  4. Imperium

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Well, there's Nine of us and a little a girl, so NO. Lol! https://imgur.com/a/e9iGisQ
  5. Imperium

    General chat thread

    Guys check out my new pfp! https://imgur.com/a/e9iGisQ
  6. Imperium

    Awesome pfp dude

    Awesome pfp dude
  7. Imperium

    Old English Font??

    I recently remembered something I had forgotten for perhaps nearly two decades. When I was a kid I was forbidden in school from writing using Old English font. Hence now that I am an adult and can basically do whatever the fuck I want, within reason. I would like to write in Old English Font...
  8. Imperium

    Isekai'ing protagonists since October 7th, 2017.

    Isekai'ing protagonists since October 7th, 2017.
  9. Imperium

    Fic Finding: Taylor as a Saiyan

    I only know the one by ShayneT on Spacebattles..... Amy is not her girlfriend in it and Taylor is straight, like in canon. Probably, there's not really any romance. So probably not the one your looking for... Let me see if I can find it, though................... Ahh, here it is. Adaptation by...
  10. Imperium

    Just heard about the Threadlock on SB and came over to watch the QQ version. Keep going, you can...

    Just heard about the Threadlock on SB and came over to watch the QQ version. Keep going, you can do it!!!
  11. Imperium

    ...

    Let's a go! Like a Mario!
  12. Imperium

    I am Imperium777 on Archive of Our Own

    I am Imperium777 on Archive of Our Own
  13. Imperium

    I've cross posted my fanfics from here to Archive of Our Own

    I've cross posted my fanfics from here to Archive of Our Own
  14. Imperium

    Same

    Same
Back
Top