• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Just a Crazy-Man

  1. Can't wait also not short story what bonuses does it bring

    Can't wait also not short story what bonuses does it bring
  2. Indeed so many ways it could go the ripples upon ripples

    Indeed so many ways it could go the ripples upon ripples
  3. Anytime we met a long time ago on SB was a rook then you said one day now here Anyway enjoy...

    Anytime we met a long time ago on SB was a rook then you said one day now here Anyway enjoy and waiting for the next update aka ep
  4. Indeed been in the shadows just wanted you to know how much enjoy the updates like eps

    Indeed been in the shadows just wanted you to know how much enjoy the updates like eps
  5. Bring back the Flay qquest for the something time as been watching and waiting in the shadows...

    Bring back the Flay qquest for the something time as been watching and waiting in the shadows only now able to say and wanted to say thanks for never giving up
  6. Yup always seen every version of this quest over time so eager to roll also hope shadow start...

    Yup always seen every version of this quest over time so eager to roll also hope shadow start bonuses from previous quests as a nod to those of us who watch I'll be watching from the shadows
  7. Welcome Back

    Welcome Back
  8. Thank you so much

    Thank you so much
  9. You Live

    You Live
  10. Thank you again and have a wonderful day

    Thank you again and have a wonderful day
  11. Sent it before I forget again and just waiting now and thanks again for all the help

    Sent it before I forget again and just waiting now and thanks again for all the help
  12. [Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

    Hello everyone crazy here just found the place and looking forward to checking out what surprises await here
  13. Aye Aye I'll do that right now

    Aye Aye I'll do that right now
  14. Oh thanks I much appreciate it you taking some time to reply and have a wonderful day

    Oh thanks I much appreciate it you taking some time to reply and have a wonderful day
  15. Sorry for bothering you but I wanted to ask as new can you remove the Uh-oh, better hide that...

    Sorry for bothering you but I wanted to ask as new can you remove the Uh-oh, better hide that VIRGINITY! from under my user name as just randomly gave that and it pretty annoying as not me as I say Currently on the UNSC Spirit of Fire or so and don't want anyone get the wrong idea if you'd be...
Back
Top