• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Khrubbz

  1. Khrubbz

    If anything it helped me realise that I have a problem XD if you enjoyed these stories I am...

    If anything it helped me realise that I have a problem XD if you enjoyed these stories I am sorry but it has been nearly a year since any of these were updated and or worked on (due to me major mental healt hiatus early last year) and I have no plans to return to them in their current form.
  2. Khrubbz

    Housekeeping time! Doing some spring cleaning and officially dropping/murdering these fics that...

    Housekeeping time! Doing some spring cleaning and officially dropping/murdering these fics that have been on hiatus for a year: Emu War Batman DCAMU Victorian Spider-Man Anakin Skywalker AU Caesar as Aegon Luke Skywalker AU Good news: If it isn't listed here, it's safe! I intend to return to...
  3. Khrubbz

    No new chap coming soon! Just been hella busy

    No new chap coming soon! Just been hella busy
  4. Khrubbz

    Comments like this are very much appreciated and my main source of fuel for updating fics so thanks!

    Comments like this are very much appreciated and my main source of fuel for updating fics so thanks!
  5. Khrubbz

    I like to think no Hiatus is permanent; otherwise, I'd outright say the fic is dropped, so no...

    I like to think no Hiatus is permanent; otherwise, I'd outright say the fic is dropped, so no. Life has just been happening lately, no free time.
  6. Khrubbz

    The Uma's are gonna have to get in line! I thik Hera, Demeter and all the other goddesses are...

    The Uma's are gonna have to get in line! I thik Hera, Demeter and all the other goddesses are glaring down at me from the heavens for the delay in their romance arcs with Broseidon haha
  7. Khrubbz

    Surviving! Life is just busy atm lol. Thanks for checking in!

    Surviving! Life is just busy atm lol. Thanks for checking in!
  8. Khrubbz

    I’ve read a couple but not all that I wanted to at the time, I think I dropped a specific list...

    I’ve read a couple but not all that I wanted to at the time, I think I dropped a specific list in that thread at some point
  9. Khrubbz

    Glad you’ve been liking them so far!

    Glad you’ve been liking them so far!
  10. Khrubbz

    A very cool suggestion, thanks!

    A very cool suggestion, thanks!
  11. Khrubbz

    Initially it wasn’t but when planning it was an influence

    Initially it wasn’t but when planning it was an influence
  12. Khrubbz

    Hey thank you both so much for the support and for checking in. Honestly, neither story has been...

    Hey thank you both so much for the support and for checking in. Honestly, neither story has been officially dropped, but both are on an extended hiatus until my schedule clears up enough to do them justice. I sorta got lost in the sauce and did a lot of fics at once, and am deciding to finish my...
  13. Khrubbz

    Hey! It's on a strict hiatus at the moment. I don't want to pick the story back up until my...

    Hey! It's on a strict hiatus at the moment. I don't want to pick the story back up until my schedule allows me to give it the attention it deserves, potentially once I finish my Leon fic. I've got a ton of stuff planned out for it, though, so stay tuned!
  14. Khrubbz

    Cheers for picking this up, it doesn't matter much now since I've removed it from my signature...

    Cheers for picking this up, it doesn't matter much now since I've removed it from my signature all together but thanks anyway.
  15. Khrubbz

    Cheers for linking the video, will have to give it a look over!

    Cheers for linking the video, will have to give it a look over!
Back
Top