• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by KinKrow

  1. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    It's blocked in these countries.
  2. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    It's not letting me generate a key right now. https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/march-2026/zerohour Quote this post later and I'll try again. I'm removing it from the running for you though.
  3. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    It's banned in these countries. Are you on the list?
  4. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    @Deathclaw 2015, are you in one of the listed banned countries for Zero Hour?
  5. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    inb4 someone complains that it isn't actually free without clicking on the link.
  6. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    Zero Hour is blocked in the othernlist of countries I posted. I'm waiting for Deathclaw to say if he can accept it or not.
  7. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    I'm sorry man, region blocking is bullshit. Sent. Sent. Blocked in these countries. Blocked in these countries.
  8. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    It is not available in the following countries. If you aren't there, I'll give the link tomorrow. Dropping the humble link to myself for quick access tomorrow. https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/february-2026 Additionally, new list of games. Sworn Bread and Fred Zero Hour Smalland...
  9. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    Fuck, I'm sorry @Cosme Fulanito, keys are expired on that one. I didn't see that, only that I hadn't selected the game.
  10. KinKrow

    Game Give-aways

    Core Keeper StarVaders Squirrel with a Gun SteamWorld Build
  11. KinKrow

    DLC Gamer is throwing up a 'story has no chapters' error. Weird. EDIT: Aaaaand it's working...

    DLC Gamer is throwing up a 'story has no chapters' error. Weird. EDIT: Aaaaand it's working now. Weird.
  12. KinKrow

    Sadly no. Got it off tiktok.

    Sadly no. Got it off tiktok.
  13. KinKrow

    I saw that one too! It's cute!

    I saw that one too! It's cute!
  14. KinKrow

    When you just got knocked unconscious and woke up to a genoocidal AI pumping you full of corpse ink.

    When you just got knocked unconscious and woke up to a genoocidal AI pumping you full of corpse ink.
  15. KinKrow

    MariNormous

    MariNormous
Back
Top