• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by kira-sakuya

  1. An agent in the apocalypse [Project Zomboid] [Waifu Catalog]
    Threadmarks: Chapter 3

    POV Izumi Curtis I checked my gear a second time. I didn't trust the backpacks we'd found; they seemed flimsy to me. I would need to find some leather and make new ones. I noticed Chao glancing at me in exasperation. When we'd found them, I'd told her about my misgivings. She seemed to...
  2. An agent in the apocalypse [Project Zomboid] [Waifu Catalog]
    Threadmarks: Chapter 2

    I had been watching the darkness for two and a half hours when the sun began to rise. As dawn improved my visibility, I focused on a small group of trees roughly three hundred metres away. When I'd taken over the watch from Izumi, she'd mentioned seeing movement there and told me to pay...
  3. An agent in the apocalypse [Project Zomboid] [Waifu Catalog]
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1

    As I opened my eyes, I paled. I was standing in the middle of a street, surrounded by around fifteen "people." Spotting my companions nearby, I shouted, "Be ready for combat! Everything around us is hostile!" "Chao, disable anything approaching us." Chao's spear immediately came into play...
  4. An agent in the apocalypse [Project Zomboid] [Waifu Catalog]
    Threadmarks: Build

    Starting World: Project Zomboid Starting budget 140 Intensity [1] So Far Away 0 Dropped-In -0 [140] Bindings Company Stamp free [140] Empty Hand --20 [160] Lures Sticky Fingers -5 [155] Faerie Feast -10 [145] Alluring Whisper -20 [125] Home Perks Pocket Space -5 [120] Talents Body Tune-Up...
Back
Top