• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Lorsïthrorung

  1. Lorsïthrorung

    Interest Check & Idea Thread

    Thinking about orks in RWBY's Remnant. Here's a brainstorm/draft of starting options. Savage Orks: Sometimes around Remnant's Great War, your kroozer crash landed with everyone onboard turned to paste, releasing spores across a remote region on the periphery of one or more kingdoms. Pros...
  2. Lorsïthrorung

    Today I have learned Muʿizza is responsable for the genocide of purebred black anubian...

    Today I have learned Muʿizza is responsable for the genocide of purebred black anubian bitches.Which I shall now add to my painfully historically accurate worldbuilding project.
  3. Lorsïthrorung

    Western Animation/Cartoon in General

    Fred Perry made an entire movie and I feel like we've been robbed as a civilization from the lack of adaptations of his comics. Either way have a glimps at the dawn of the Golden Age(or why I feel jealousy at those who where conscious during the early 2000s)...
  4. Lorsïthrorung

    General chat thread

    Not really that satisfying for a deep dive, than again I know I'm overthinking it. Assuming why it's always the church itself but never an evil jesus is because it stops making sense when at the end of the day it's a religion founded by a Late Classical hippie. Or maybe they're just...
  5. Lorsïthrorung

    General chat thread

    Wondering which thread is the best place to drop ponderings about the Corrupt Church trope and how the only example that actually has Jesus is Hunter the Parenting where it's visually explained via Wyrm infection. Followed by my assumption for why there isn't an evil Jesus for a corrupt church...
  6. Lorsïthrorung

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    You ever watch a comic summery and rather than overanalyze it's straight-forward politically charged message, instead ponder about the consequences of an entire group of werewolves who may or may not be in denial of where said werewolf comes from. Or just touch on the unexplored area of...
  7. Lorsïthrorung

    Video Games General

    For me it's less about what I want in rotation and more about giving me reason to use weapons that are usually taking up space. I'm having a lot of fun with Duel Doxocyst since it goes from standard semi-auto pistol with toxic damage for headshots to fully-automatic with high crit-damage. But...
  8. Lorsïthrorung

    Video Games General

    I don't know how I kept sleeping on Incarnons in Warframe until now. It basically turns most low-to-mid-tier weapons into a godkiller(with appropriate build). Anyway I shall return to farming for Niche weapons.
  9. Lorsïthrorung

    Video Games General

    Any games like Tropico but you're managing an unstable African Country and have to deal with a combination of post-colonial quagmires and diplomacy with not only neighboring countries but also intercontinental relations to increase national development?
  10. Lorsïthrorung

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Considering the recent episode and it's time jumping. Not to mention Matilda being shown within the Umbra. Assuming she can casually travel and thus bypass the lockdown(which is a magical institution but I don't know how defended it is against Umbra-based-travel). What are the chances that one...
  11. Lorsïthrorung

    Video Games General

    I don't know why but I find it hilarious that after decades of monopolizing the city building genre, Cities Skylines is what ends up collaborating with Lego instead of Sim City. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s7Sv_7dBZo
  12. Lorsïthrorung

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    I have a question. What happens when a werewolf crossbreeds with a kinfolk of another breed? As a side-note I assume two different breeds(a werewolf and a werehyena) will either create a Metis or nothing.
  13. Lorsïthrorung

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    What about HMOFA? It's an entire genre that's blowing up lately regarding men and furry women. Also an unhealthy amount of femdom but that's just the reign of safe horny. Well that and the more obvious power differences between any child of Gaia and a normal human.
  14. Lorsïthrorung

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Is it a blunder of Coyote being extinct despite the IRL animal reaching the point of being invasive in Canada?
  15. Lorsïthrorung

    General World of Darkness Discussion Thread QQ Edition

    Meanwhile I ponder how are werewolves more unified in my original setting compared to werecats who's largest sub-faction are jihadists, the second and third largest are either hindi or buddhists, while their western counterparts have a literal gender war between neopagan wiccans and chuddic...
Back
Top