• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Lughman

  1. Lughman

    Thank you, and who knows, I didn't have any expectations of having an audience here, and I...

    Thank you, and who knows, I didn't have any expectations of having an audience here, and I certainly don't have any for AO3, either. Unfortunately, it was the tipping point, I just don't see any point to the rule when they all blatantly, openly, violate it anyway. Regardless, I wish you the...
  2. Lughman

    Deleting threads?

    I wanna thank all of you for this, and I agree with all of you writer to writer as well. Which is why I've saved all of my writing, and I also feel no shame over what I have written (I've certainly improved a lot since when I started); but all the same I wish to move on. I am a man of action...
  3. Lughman

    Deleting threads?

    Not sure where else to ask this without starting a new thread, but I plan on editing out my stories. So, would putting up a notice on my older stories be considered necroing? I'd like to give some of my readers a heads-up before moving anything. I'm assuming I'd have to limit it, however.
  4. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Horns, a tail, deft hands, everything daddy told me to avoid!
  5. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Ah, I would love to be smothered by two beautiful women. EDIT: Wait, wrong avatar. But still yes!
  6. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Heavenly, I am not, He decided it so, and I descended. But you would know all about receiving the boot, useless goddess. And no to the cat, too.
  7. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    That's why you give her mouth something better to do. Also, again, the age is dubious, so no.
  8. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Yeah, I'd smash the cute brunette with glasses.
  9. Lughman

    Tags shown in thread lists becoming increasingly useless

    Honestly, as a writer on here, I like to use the tags to inform the reader on the content of my fics. For example: I could add 'psychological horror', but not all psychological horror will have depictions of gore inside, so now I have to add a gore tag. Same for other stuff that a reader should...
  10. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    For as long as we can keep banging each other, and no, I wouldn't. Not into animals like that.
  11. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I love blondes, but the age is Dubious.
  12. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I love Dante, but unfortunately, not in a gay way. Carry on dazzler~
  13. Lughman

    Why don't writers understand how important characters are?

    There's also the issue of a character's charisma or lack thereof. Often, I will drop a book if I don't like a character, even if I love the writing. An easy example of this is Gene Wolfe's, The Book of the New Sun series, which I can't enjoy; simply because the main character is easy to dislike...
  14. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    yes
  15. Lughman

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    A threesome sounds good this afternoon.
Back
Top