• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by m4gpier

  1. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 57: An Elven Intrusion

    “So, are the pieces in place?” Ghaeltifts asked as she walked across the Aviotican gardens with Adam. “Of course, the war will begin any day now. Fortune appears to have favoured us, the Logos infected peasantry seem to be spreading rumours of this New Saviour.” Adam laughed, walking slowly to...
  2. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 56: The Beginning of the Oldsman War

    Henrek, Utarou, Barney, Bluelia and May sat in the wall tower at the round table. “I’m not happy that Julia is with the dwarves.” Henrek stated plainly. “I’m not, I’m right here.” Bluelia restated, annoyed. “I’m not happy that Julia is with the dwarves, or with the Pope, or in Lolcons.”...
  3. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 55: Dwarven Invention

    “What is that?” Henrek asked incredulously as he looked at everything Utarou had managed to swindle from the Dwarves. Rhiney was sleeping after a hard journey, his harness having been repaired and improved by the dwarven craftsmen at Juniors demand for it to be more comfortable for the dragon...
  4. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 54: The First Prior

    Aitkens had been placed in a very troubling position. You see, he’d been presented with something which threatened the First Prior. The First Prior, as said by the Saviour themself. “All that is natural on this earth has been given structure by the father. All that is not, exists in ever...
  5. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 53: Repairing

    “Alright! Little to the left, little more…” Barney directed. The reconstruction was slow and steady, but with Adam having annihilated every goblin, troll and orc in the fledgling Kingdom of Monsteria the people of Dryholm could now trade freely, and rebuild. Julia’s stretchy body and superior...
  6. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 52: A Dwarven Apology

    "Is this normal?" Hope whispered to Pinklia as they watched the platoon of men change into a workforce, preparing food, having set up a surprisingly immaculate table from seemingly nowhere and insisting that the group sit, drink and relax. "Dwarves are… passionate I guess?" Pinklia whispered...
  7. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 51: Many Happy Family Memories

    Hope stood in front of the box. “I apologise but this is for thoroughness. He’s staying quiet because I asked him.” Aitkens said, scratching his beard as he opened the flap. She saw Utarou give a thumbs up, wearing a blanket Aitkens had given him around his waist to give him some decency...
  8. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!

    Been busy writing the volume 1 release for alight novel contest, sorry about the delay! Hoping this can get published tho
  9. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 50: Utarou Nishimura, 30, Japan

    Utarou blinked a few times, wondering if he was having one of his old stress dreams again. He was standing just at the gate, metro card in hand, the morning rush of people getting to work and school were bustling as he stood still, wearing his full suit and uncomfortable shoes. “Excuse me, is...
  10. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 49: Me and Meachin

    “Oh god, May is going to kill me… Henrek will kill me again…” Utarou panicked as he saw Rhiney lying in a crater, his wing fully blasted off and not a single person to be found. From a distant hill, the Dwarf, Meachin, watched from afar, judging the man's every action. Rhiney let out a grunt...
  11. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 48: Dwarven Negotiations

    “What polygon of hell do ye Demons come from?” Aitken asked, standing at the front of a large crowd of dwarves staring intently at the group, with large guns pointed at them. Pinklia, Penelope, Hope and Junior had been captured and thrown into what the Dwarves called a “Surface Dungeon” “We’re...
  12. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!
    Threadmarks: Chapter 47: The Cult Of Logos

    “So, Penny… Do you know much about Dwarves?” Hope asked around another camp fire, sitting by a large river, they were in the last stretch of their journey before they hit dwarven territory proper. Junior and Utarou were fishing nearby while Rhiney and Pinklia slept. “Not much more than anyone...
  13. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!

    Glad to hear it :D Totally intentional... all apart of the plan...
  14. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!

    For sure, I am realizing from this that descriptions of comical levels of anime violence that I have been imagining may not have been translating quite as I had imagined they would lol. Anyway, I appreciate the feedback and glad you've kept reading despite the unlikable cast and poor pacing...
  15. m4gpier

    I Must Create Every Monster Girl Myself Then!!!

    Yeah the author must be a real psycho
Back
Top