• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Malcolm Tent

  1. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1248

    I stepped out into the chamber I’d found slowly. Lark had given us all different directions, pointing us each at our own individual rooms. It was almost nostalgic, walking through this place alone. Part of me wanted to worry about getting jumped, but it only took a second of serious thought to...
  2. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1247

    Stepping into the Phoenix Foundry was kind of unnerving. Without Apples guarding it, the place was abandoned, but despite that relative ‘safety’, the only impression I got once I entered was one of overwhelming danger. “I hate the underground ones,” my dad muttered as he stepped out behind me...
  3. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1246

    I woke with a groan. I stood slowly, feeling out what shape I was in. I wasn’t feeling GOOD, though I also wasn’t feeling bad, as much as I was just…tender? Like my body had been drained of energy and was preparing to be in pain by becoming hypersensitive. It reminded me of being sick, though it...
  4. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1245

    Creating a new archdemon happened one of two ways. Mad fits of brilliance or LOTS of leg work. Unfortunately, while I had SOME idea what I wanted, I wasn’t currently in the midst of an epiphany or in a battle for my life, so my fits of brilliance remained firmly in the realms of sanity there I...
  5. Malcolm Tent

    No, it's published on amazon. Kindle unlimited makes you take down any instances of a story to...

    No, it's published on amazon. Kindle unlimited makes you take down any instances of a story to prevent their scrapers from pinging it as plagiarized. The first 13 books in the series are on KU, and the first seven are on Audible.
  6. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1244

    It took me three days to successfully undo the corruption. Well, it took US three days. I used Dan to deconstruct the process and Wisdom of Solomon to simulate possible solutions, and between them and the soul of the creature (whose name was apparently Steve, of all things, though my dad refused...
  7. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1243

    “So…you’re refusing to talk, eh?” Bethy said menacingly to the creature as she loomed over it. Despite her being a full rank plus lower than it was, it looked DEEPLY uncomfortable with her attention. Of course, the currently babyfied Demigod Manticore on her shoulder probably didn’t help its...
  8. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1242

    I’d never seen a manticore before. Not like this. When it first emerged from the door, it was almost underwhelming. I spotted the sleek, powerfully built monster prowling through the sky like a fish winding through a river, and I wasn’t impressed. Except the more I looked, the more terrifying it...
  9. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1241

    Dan and Wisdom did their thing. It didn’t take too long, but what they came back with wasn’t exactly encouraging. “A manticore?” I groaned. “How would that even WORK? Where did they get one of those? Like I feel like that should be hard.” Based on a whole bunch of disparate bits of information...
  10. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1240

    Returning to the refuge was a matter of about twenty minutes. We took our time, but it wasn’t that far without needing to track Amy. When we got back, I headed to sleep for a quick recuperative nap and when I woke up, I stockpiled my scrolls and then dug into the Clover problem with Genesis...
  11. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1239

    I used Dantalion to track her, obviously. But it wasn’t fast or easy. Her flame was VERY impressive, and while I’d been able to catch her inside Murmur’s radius, tracking her through an abandoned hallway was a lot less viable. I could still do it, obviously, but it wasn’t exactly a walk in the...
  12. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1238

    “Ok back up,” I held up a hand. “What traitor? We need to know more about the city before this is going to make sense, I think. What happened here? What is the land of endless summer you mentioned?” I tried not to show my fixation on that last question. I knew some things, but not enough, and...
  13. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1237

    Amandine (my mom insisted on calling her Amy) led us back through the hallways with a shocking level of speed and familiarity. No wonder her dad had her out looking for food on her own, between her stealth and this level of skill, anything short of me or Lark wouldn’t have had a chance at...
  14. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1236

    We kept the trip slow as we made our way down the hallway that Beel had located for us. It was a long hall, made longer by the sense of creeping dread and the slow pace we needed to keep Murmur effective, and the distance wasn’t helped by the deafening silence of our group as we moved. The...
  15. Malcolm Tent

    Wish upon the Stars (Original Superhero cultivation sci fi litrpg)
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1235

    We headed back to the doorway slowly, keeping watch for any surprises. When we arrived, we found my parents waiting there for us. They hadn’t come across, but they were posted up inside the door, my mother’s body flickering with white flame and my father sheathed in a mirror plating that told me...
Back
Top