• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by manatherindrell

  1. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Not willingly. Not sure if that's a dealbreaker for him though.
  2. manatherindrell

    On a Pale Horse (Umamusume/Youjo Senki)

    Is that manga or anime? Please tell me it's manga, because if it's anime I have to start wondering how the hell I missed it every time.
  3. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    In that case, enthusiastically! She's the best flavor of Goth.
  4. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Is she a CLAMP character? She looks kinda like a CLAMP character and I ain't fucking nothing those freaks made.
  5. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Don't stick your dick in crazy, and all parahumans are crazy.
  6. manatherindrell

    On a Pale Horse (Umamusume/Youjo Senki)

    I had to wonder after I saw that. Has there ever been a tie after the photo finish was invented?
  7. manatherindrell

    I am. I was hoping to have the new update posted today, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get...

    I am. I was hoping to have the new update posted today, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the editing done in time. Definitely by Wednesday though.
  8. manatherindrell

    On a Pale Horse (Umamusume/Youjo Senki)

    https://youtu.be/s-Yiq4K21IE?is=p7uJU6LPymBF7mrN
  9. manatherindrell

    On a Pale Horse (Umamusume/Youjo Senki)

    You take that back! Calstone Light O is an intelligent young lady! She's just very focused!
  10. manatherindrell

    On a Pale Horse (Umamusume/Youjo Senki)

    I think you guys are overblowing the academic difficulties of umas. They're not dumb by any means, and they're taking classes at the Tracen that seem pretty much in line with normal for their age group. If anything, you're underselling how difficult becoming a trainer is. If it works the same...
  11. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    And "defeat"ing the heroes is the appointed task and purpose of any self-respecting Abyssal. The hate-sex will be legendary.
  12. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    If they're a girl, yeah. Not cute enough for me to overlook a penis, though.
  13. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I could say I'd lose gallons, but it would be a lie because I know where every drop would end up.
  14. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Hellll no.
  15. manatherindrell

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Cute catgirl twins making horny faces at me? I'd wager even most straight women would give it a whirl. I stand no chance.
Back
Top