• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Mithril-blade

  1. Mithril-blade

    What's Junk? (The Mech Touch)

    Probably not? The flags the story is setting in regard's to Lily's family, and Bolt's breakneck ascension, have very little to do with taking the reigns that the Gaugers are grasping.
  2. Mithril-blade

    What's Junk? (The Mech Touch)

    @lost star my dude, will we ever get a clear picture of Lily's mom? Like, she never appeared "on screen", so this begs the question: What sort of shennanigans were going on? Like, was this exactly what it looked like, a noble heir that utterly fucked up her life till the end? Or was there some...
  3. Mithril-blade

    What's Junk? (The Mech Touch)

    It is, however, a very believable belief. Orks, after all, are very consistent on how they function.
  4. Mithril-blade

    What's Junk? (The Mech Touch)

    Stop seducing people, Bolt! It's rude. >=(
  5. Mithril-blade

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Absolutely, those mommy milkers are begging to be used.
  6. Mithril-blade

    Haha, well, just in case, its art I commissioned for one of my books. Its cover to be exact.

    Haha, well, just in case, its art I commissioned for one of my books. Its cover to be exact.
  7. Mithril-blade

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I believe its from Devil May Cry.
  8. Mithril-blade

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Yeah, sure, fem Izuku does it for me.
  9. Mithril-blade

    I am so, SO sorry for the late reply. >_> The answer to that is absolutely YES...but...

    I am so, SO sorry for the late reply. >_> The answer to that is absolutely YES...but irregularly, I am afraid. I will continue to release chapters as I write them.
  10. Mithril-blade

    I will make the announcement here in QQ, but will run the poll in here...

    I will make the announcement here in QQ, but will run the poll in here: https://subscribestar.adult/lookingforthis
  11. Mithril-blade

    The answer to that is, well, yes, eventually. See, Redux a Noble Regressor is one of the web...

    The answer to that is, well, yes, eventually. See, Redux a Noble Regressor is one of the web serials that I am writing, arc by arc, turn by turn. Once To Live and Uplift Underground (Found here) completes its first Arc, I will put things to a vote and you'll be able to vote for the 2nd arc of...
  12. Mithril-blade

    I did not see this question when it first appeared so I apologize for the late reply. >_>

    I did not see this question when it first appeared so I apologize for the late reply. >_>
  13. Mithril-blade

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    If that's a girl in your avatar, sure. If not, heh, it needs to be a really feminine femboy but sure.
  14. Mithril-blade

    Silver Swallow has passed away

    May we meet, some day, in kinder shores, where pain is something we'd need only experienced through stories and considerate tongues. Maybe, some day, we'll see how your Fate/Exalted crossover would have ended. So sad to see you go, bud.
  15. Mithril-blade

    My own! Or, rather, it's the book cover for my published book, Impure Understandings...

    My own! Or, rather, it's the book cover for my published book, Impure Understandings: https://www.amazon.com/Impure-Understandings-1-Looking-Forthis-ebook/dp/B0C86GD3LC
Back
Top