• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Pupika

  1. Suggestion - SMUT prefix in NSFW

    It's similar for me. The first thing that came to my mind reading the suggestion was the "Porn without Plot" tag from AO3. If I saw a thread prefixed with [SMUT] I would expect it to be nothing more than sex. If the title piqued my interest I might click on it if I'm in the mood for smut, but...
  2. Tags list?

    There is the Suggested Tags and [NSFW] Suggested Tags threads that lists canonised tags. There is also the tag fixing thread.
Back
Top