• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Rotceh

  1. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Wow, Lin is in the middle of a severe TPD attack... and wow, she knows how to use combustion control... I wonder why she doesn't use it more often. Good work I love this fic
  2. Rotceh

    Shattered Bastions

    Good work I love this fic es
  3. Rotceh

    Shattered Bastions

    Good work I love this
  4. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Good work I love this fic es
  5. Rotceh

    Shattered Bastions

    Good work
  6. Rotceh

    Hi! I'm just writing to see how you are, you've been silent for over a month, and to make sure...

    Hi! I'm just writing to see how you are, you've been silent for over a month, and to make sure everything is okay!
  7. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Ah ah....I wonder if the idea of Heat Bending, now that Azula tries to learn how to use it to gain an advantage over Toph, hahaha I love this
  8. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Well...it's time for war and massacre. ...Honestly, no matter what anyone says, Ang doesn't need a master who has mastered the practical side of earthbending; he needs someone to guide his mindset. Once he achieves that, his soul will allow him to learn everything. That's why it makes sense.
  9. Rotceh

    On a Pale Horse (Umamusume/Youjo Senki)

    Hahaha awasome, the Silver Death is here
  10. Rotceh

    On a Pale Horse (Umamusume/Youjo Senki)

    Hahaha... I don't know at what point the Uma's natural madness becomes Shiro's madness. Hahaha, everyone screams and suffers to run at full speed until they're unconscious during the race, and Shiro is thinking about saving money while he runs. Hahaha, and the eternal silver is here.
  11. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Well, the Great Wall has fallen. I wonder if Li used a bombardment to clear the area before entering. Let's see how this affects Iron this
  12. Rotceh

    Shattered Bastions

    Wow...that got out of hand really fast...I wonder if she's dead or just fled.
  13. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Hahaha, awesome! At this rate, the entire Earth Kingdom will fall before the Gang reaches the Northern Water Kingdom. Hahaha, that will become the final battle! Hahaha
  14. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Good work I love this fic ahah I love this, well time to bombs start to fall, and Azula have a Gun.... what can go bad
  15. Rotceh

    Ashes of Devotion [ATLA - Azula x OC]

    Haha, yes, Azula's abandonment problems are numerous, haha. I love this!
Back
Top