• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Summy

  1. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Unintentionally, subliminal hypnosis? Also hot, so yes.
  2. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    My head hurts. I'm sur eit's not from the flashing rainbow lights that make me wanna go down on you.
  3. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    You can take the risk with me though, nya~ I mean, I don't have ears or a tail yet, but we fix that...
  4. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I don't know if I want to bang her, but I definitely want to hang out with her at least.
  5. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    No, but only because I'm mad that you sniped my comment to Kahna! Maybe you can make it up to me though.
  6. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I can't decide what the better lead-in for this is, an innuendo about wanting to play with joy sticks, or encouraging you to see if you can beat the high score other people have set on me...
  7. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Well, I guess I can help breed you. For science, nya~
  8. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    WALKIES WALKIES WALKIES
  9. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Bisexuality is bestsexuality. Source: me, the horny bisexual
  10. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Hey, my picture is only face up, so who is to say I'm a girl? Let's find out together.
  11. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    Oooh, fancy coat! I don't think I want to sleep with you, but let's go shopping and gossiping together sometime.
  12. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    T-tell me when you're done! Woof woof!
  13. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    c-cat boy meow
  14. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I am absolutely not deliberatly waiting forNEXV to post so I can indulge in being drone kinked. I mean, I'm letting it happen because I'm into it, but I'm not doing it on PURPOSE.
  15. Summy

    Would you bang the avatar above you?

    I DEFINETLY DON'T CONSENT to being the resident mind controlled fucktoy. *heaviest wink imagineable*
Back
Top