• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by The Synonym

  1. The Synonym

    My Hero Academia: Aura Farming
    Threadmarks: Chapter 95

    ──────────────────────── [Take The Reins of Fate] ──────────────────────── | A couple of hours later, Nighteye's office… | ... Nighteye sat at his desk, massaging his temple as both Taka and Mirio stood straight before him, like two soldiers awaiting a verdict. "… So, what happened out...
  2. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 11

    ──────────────────────── [Answers] ──────────────────────── | A month later… | ... After the last dueling class, things continued just as normal. Day after day, Dan and the others went to learn, while Kuina and Zoro dueled constantly—slowly but steadily climbing through the count between...
  3. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 10

    ──────────────────────── [The Matchmaking Here is Awful] ──────────────────────── … 'Is this the rumored shonen body of One Piece?' Dan thought, sneaking quick glances at his own body. He was seated in his usual spot along the border of the dojo, watching a pair of fellow students duel at the...
  4. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks

    Yeah, I may have overthought the whole system. Regardless, the point of this starting arc is so Dan can grow as a fighter without depending on his hacks entirely. When that's done and he actually starts gaining ranks he should start powering up severely, along with his enemies of course. The...
  5. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 9

    ──────────────────────── [Goodies 2] ──────────────────────── … The stall the traveling merchant, Locks, had placed in the middle of Shimotsuki village was doing wonderfully, even for his standards. "Come, come! What are you looking for, ma'am? We have the finest dresses, tools to make...
  6. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 8

    ──────────────────────── [Goodies] ──────────────────────── | Three months later… | ... "What a pain," Dan muttered, eyeing the sky above with an exhausted look, the breeze ruffling his hair. He was lying on top of a rock, on a hill by the seaside. Living on an island had its privileges...
  7. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 7

    ──────────────────────── [Sunglassed Bandit] ──────────────────────── | Three weeks later… | ... -Swish!- 'Is it like that?' -Swoosh!- 'Nope, that one felt better.' -Swish!- 'Or does this one feel better…?' Dan pushed his chin forward as he became lost in thought, repeating the same two...
  8. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 6

    ──────────────────────── [Engaging In Some Tomfoolery] ──────────────────────── ... "... How long am I supposed to keep doing this?" Dan lay flat on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a bored expression. "An entire month, and I haven't made a single move with my system..." he muttered...
  9. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks

    The x2 learning applies to his physical training and to learning stuff. As for the auto walk, it only walks, but it does train the body if Dan configures it to carry him a long distance, so yeah Dan would use it by going up and down a mountain as training. Regarding the auto training, I think I...
  10. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 5

    ──────────────────────── [Climbing The Hierarchy] ──────────────────────── | Weeks later… | ... As always, the dojo was filled with the steady rhythm of children swinging bamboo swords and calling out in unison. "Sei! Sei! Sei! Sei...!" —Clap!— The sound cut cleanly across the room, and...
  11. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 4

    ──────────────────────── [The Moss Kid] ──────────────────────── | The next day, Dan's POV: | ... "Sei! Sei! Sei!" 'Hmm...' "Sei! Sei! Sei!" 'Hmm...' "Sei! Sei! Sei!" Okay, I genuinely don't feel any different. Not in the slightest bit. I had expected some kind of enlightenment to wash...
  12. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 3

    ──────────────────────── [Fishing Powerhouse] ──────────────────────── ... Later that day, Dan returned to his humble abode. And he did mean humble—a small wooden room more reminiscent of a badly built storage closet than a child's bedroom. The smell wasn't particularly pleasant either. A...
  13. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 2

    ──────────────────────── [System] ──────────────────────── ... "What do you mean I don't have any hacks?!" Dan bellowed, staring in disbelief at his system screen—which contained nothing but a floating display and a whole lot of empty space. He had been promised a system built around hacks...
  14. The Synonym

    One Piece: I have Hacks
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1

    (A/N: New Fanfic, one that took me a while to balance so its premise wouldn't make the protagonist overly OP from the start. Don't worry, though, once things start to kick off for him, his power creeping will become pretty noticeable, and hopefully, feel rewarding for you readers. Before that...
  15. The Synonym

    My Hero Academia: Aura Farming
    Threadmarks: Chapter 94

    ──────────────────────── [Debut] ──────────────────────── … Across the city, people went on with their daily activities like any other day. Taking the bus, calling a cab, going in and out of all sorts of buildings, or just walking by alone or with friends. In a less central part of the city...
Back
Top