A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com.
Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
I don't think Kyle would do this if only for the reason he wants to beat Dylan himself. I don't think it is about seeing Dylan suffer so much as it is being the one to make Dylan loose.
Sill waiting for Kyle to die. I have a feeling I'm going to be starting every comment right after a new chapter with that for a while.
Lot of interesting information here. It's a shame that Malik is off Mana Crystals duty, since it was so easy for them. Mana is the end all resource and all...
Still waiting for Kyle to die.
Still hate this Trope. But I wasn't going to comment on it if it was the only thing I saw I felt commenting on so-
"whoever"
Fuck you Logan, it's Bartholomew.
Also waiting for Dylan to drop that torch he's carrying.
"your"
"joined"
Malik's a real one. He...
@sperance @Drake @SanityRebuilt @gthesob
My main point was that I don't think Anna's actions would lead to a summary execution like Slake Mothman was saying. Yes her leaving a comrade behind to die is a serious matter but she's also an inexperienced teenager who hasn't been trained how to deal...
Well damn. At least Dylan doesn't have to put up with her games anymore. Did Kyle also bite it?
Well damn. Now we've still got to deal with his bullshit. I bet he's going to blame Dylan for Anna's death and not listen to what anyone else says about her being the one to abandon him.
Weak ass...
I'm sorry to say but no, this is a very normal male teenager "always forgive the girlfriend on the chance I can get my dick wet" mindset.
Just because I wasn't a normal male teenager didn't mean I wasn't friends with many of them. I just never understood why they'd go so far out of the way for...
Someone needs to explain to Dylan what is going on with Kyle, though with that ending it may not matter. I really hope Anna died from this shit. Yeah she's young and panicked and all that other stuff but that just means she didn't have what it takes and in this world that sort of shit gets you...
I hate waiting for them to break up. I just know it is going to happen and I dislike seeing Dylan bending over backwards for someone who is only using him.
Ow. These physically hurt me to read, I had such a violent twitch reaction to them.
Normally it'd be cute seeing the two of them together...
~Deep sigh~ I hate teenage relationship drama bullshit. No girl, your 'boyfriend' can't read your mind and know you want to be followed if you don't fucking tell him you want him to follow. Even beyond that Anna is being at least a level two bitch, treating Dylan like he's a fucking dog who...
I best those bullets are going to come back later and be really important in some manner.
Kristen really needs to get with the program. "Forget I said anything" should be followed with "You said something?" and so on.
Been a long time gone, Constantinople.
Then what does it actually mean? I...
Ah, makes sense.
I looked into it again before my previous post and having a character talk about another franchise in your own original work is totally fine by all metrics. Don't even need Fair-Use because that sort of thing is so minor it's not even at Fair-Use laws. The problems start to...
So, started my re-read on the nineteenth like I said I would but underestimated just how draining reading for literary analysis instead of pleasure would be for me. I knew going in that it'd not be easy but I didn't expect how hard it would be for me in particular. Then Life Happened (tm) and I...
I did give Malik his credit and said that only Dylan knew about it. It is the "only Dylan knows about it" part that got me. Another sticking point of the latest chapter for me was that it was Dylan going on about why the [Job] names were different. How he got to have "another" moment of making...
So, I still didn't have the proper words to explain with when first asked so I let it sit in the back of my mind while doing other things, planning to sleep on it and reply after work tonight but the answer came to me while getting ready for bed so here I am now, having slept on it but replying...
I really hope someone other than Dylan gets to work out some things about their new world before he does and get to have their own moment or telling the others how something works. It is sort of feeling like the other graduates are just there to make Dylan look cool.
Also getting real tired of...