• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Vyraco

  1. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Some children would love to watch a lightsaber being disassembled and reassembled... Karray wants to watch the dis- and reassembly of a Jedi Master. She'd love to poke his liver, maybe even his heart or brain, but that would be unprofessional.
  2. The Foldable Cultivator [High School DxD]

    Nepotism :eek: , I knew it! Nice to see the next story. I honestly thought it would be a "real" cultivator that got reborn by some cosmic accident, and not serial reincarnator, but I'm totally here for it :3
  3. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    I'm just waiting for Palpatine to steal all the knowledge of Magic he wants, deciding he don't need no Magic Oath with no stinkin Force Ghost, and going (more) absolutly batshit insane...
  4. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Maybe you could use one as a separator and/or purifier/refinery for extra potent bio-gas. Next "hot" component for new and better fuel, could also revolutionize blasters and other plasma weapons! Who needs Tibana?!:V
  5. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Wow, omnivorous Acklay sound like a terrible, terrible idea. If you have to make one, it should be sterile... as in, it should have no reproductive organs! Also, good going on the new fic, thank the author, and you! My belive in the democratic process is validated, as it lead to my desired...
  6. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    I was kind of hoping he'd get himself a Mythosaur skull/bone, and try to make mini super dinos as pets or something :V
  7. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    I always think it's super weird that Akul aren't extinct on Shili. For being a predator that endangered their people for all of their evolutionary history (and even today!) humans would have murdered the shit out of them, as soon as they achieved the (technological) upper hand. Guess Togruta...
  8. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    It's Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka, The Prophet of the Waaagh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ7opAsUOQI&list=RDFQ7opAsUOQI&start_radio=1
  9. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    He will probably subvert half the people Palpy sends on accident 😆
  10. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Man, I just wanted to make myself a sandwich, now I'm going to have to invest some actual work, to make something tasty... good job, you motivated me even through the internet, now the author doesn't have a chocie, he has to write more ;) Does he have some extra use for all those souls, or are...
  11. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Yeah, "He knows, I know, he knows, I know." Harm set, harm get. Even honest help can be a poisoned fruit. Did no one tell Bail they aren't slaves anymore?
  12. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Whoopsie, deaged you by 40 years with a ritual other people have to pay through the nose for... ehh, you can just be advertisement!
  13. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    I don't really like agreeing with Palpy, but here I kind of have to :V
  14. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Man, at his age he really should know better than to tempt fate 😆
  15. The Force of Magic [Star Wars SI]

    Jup, the Dug will be alive and even healthier after the vivisection, promise!
Back
Top