A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com.
Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
The Clone's POV — At Full Power
The journey took a week. I flew toward the Core at an unhurried pace, giving the original time. Even so, it was a very long trip.
But at the end of it, a white, alien planet materialized before me. Enormous, truly enormous. Some stars considered large were at...
Above the sun-scorched fields in the southern reaches of one of the Domains, where the Land of Fire had once stood, reality cracked open.
Two figures stepped through a rift that warped space itself, hovering several meters above the ground.
The first was short and aristocratic in bearing, with...
I stood on the observation balcony at a dizzying height, the kind that made the whole world look like a map spread out beneath your feet. Below me lay Apex. It was the world's capital and the heart of my civilization. Konoha had been renamed, for the village was no longer hidden behind foliage...
Threadmarks: Chapter 81: And Time Will Surge Forward
The next few days passed in a haze. The lab, the calculations, the follow-up analysis of the "vessels," collaborating with several scientists gathered from around the world, personal research through the "Empire" diving into mountains of scientific literature. All of that only served to break up...
Can't say I was exactly blown away. But not a bad experience either. Maybe we'll make it a thing, just not a regular one, I thought, watching Karin sleep curled against my side.
Morning came. We had breakfast, which was starting to feel like something of a ritual between us, lingered a little...
Going about my business, I'd also been waiting for the right moment to take the initiative in a certain delicate matter. The envious might have called it "acting on base instincts," but I saw it as a higher calling: spreading love and not making girls who'd already waited long enough wait any...
Bedroom.
A soft ray of sunlight slipped through the window and nudged my eyes open.
I wanted to groan and stretch. Couldn't, though.
Hinata, sleeping soundly in a small puddle of her own drool on my collarbone, was reason enough not to do something that tactless to the little sweetheart.
A...
Done sending off the "avatar," I stood before the mirror, studying myself with mild contemplation. A certain someone's newfound hobby had done a number on my look. Well, mostly just my hair, which had graduated from "grew however it wanted" to "a barber spent ten seconds running a comb through...
Threadmarks: Chapter 76: The Last Great Village and the Avatar
Third-Person POV
In a business suit, no entourage, but radiating an almost aggressive self-assurance, Karin stepped out of a spatial rift onto the streets of the Village Hidden in the Clouds.
People immediately recoiled from her, giving way, though she barely acknowledged it, since no one...
A few months blew by fast. While running the empire through Shadow Clones and personally lounging with the girls, I spent a sizable chunk of my time feeding my inner lab rat down in the laboratory.
As is customary for individuals of the blonde-haired Yamanaka persuasion, I, armed with suitable...
That night, I wrapped up my business at the lab and headed toward a certain network of caves in another country: one of Akatsuki's bases.
"Figured he'd have them," I smirked, stepping into the underground chamber where an entire wall of jars greeted me, each one floating a Sharingan. "Not that...
Uzumaki Naruto's POV
The day after the Isshiki incident, I had the house to myself and was indulging in the purest form of human achievement: doing absolutely nothing. Recovery, officially. Hinata had left for a mission, because no matter how badly the world had been rattled, the Village still...
Threadmarks: Chapter 72: Waves That Washed the World
A stream of energy flowed from Isshiki's soul into my maw. Once it shriveled down to nothing but a faded orb, my hand clenched, and a moment later its rapidly crumbling fragments hung suspended in the air before dissolving entirely.
"It's over," I said, glancing down at what was now, without...
Following Isshiki's introduction, I was back to dodging his attempts to skewer my body with rods. Meanwhile, my body, driven by the synergy of merging chakras, had begun to visibly transform.
My height was closing in on six and a half feet as the muscles across my frame swelled and pulled taut...
In a dimension made of black cubes with red-trimmed edges, a throne stood against a wall built from stacked, interlocking shapes. A man with long black hair tied back in a ponytail sat upon it, one arm braced against the armrest. In his other hand he cradled a glass of the finest crystal. The...