1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

LinkOnScepter's Recent Activity

1. LinkOnScepter liked ThunderBasilisk's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

His glasses being used as shuriken was a nice homage to his Laggan. Wonder if we will ever see him summon his machine? Cause its...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  2. LinkOnScepter liked Xodarap's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

No I understand that Simon is changing Bell and setting but this could have been easily handled by Bell on his own without getting weird.

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:03 AM
  3. LinkOnScepter replied to the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

I mean, I didn't do it for the cool explosion scene. It was mostly to establish how Simon's presence is changing events and in...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:05 PM
  4. LinkOnScepter liked Xodarap's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

This second half of the chapter really stretched my sense of belief for rule of cool. Like I get that you wanted to show a cool action...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:47 PM
  5. LinkOnScepter liked caspian1a's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

Gurren's glasses are used as shurikens before the first Giga Drill Breaker after that they are used to help pin certain enemies in place...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  6. LinkOnScepter replied to the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

I mean, considering what Spiral Power can do, it isn't out of the realm of possibility. Especially since they did the same thing with...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  7. LinkOnScepter liked IsekaiFanBoi's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

I forgot that the eyewear could possibly be used as shurikens lmao although I don’t really recall them ever being used like that— it...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:38 PM
  8. LinkOnScepter liked Lumagle's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

Man, I thought this was already 20 meters underground, but I'll be damned, I forgot that Simon was a scuba diver XD very good chapter friend

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:36 PM
  9. LinkOnScepter liked Lone Wolf 666's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

Simon would totally be elf-wash if he were born before the gods descend. The elfs probably gonna write him as their own.

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  10. LinkOnScepter replied to the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

"Syr! Syr! You here?!" Simon shouted, one hand cupped over his lips to help carry his voice. He was oblivious to the various people...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  11. LinkOnScepter liked manuelhwang99's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

thanks for the update and sneak peek!

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  12. LinkOnScepter liked 1SOGGYBOI's post in the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

Noicccccccccccceeeeeeeeee :))))))))))))))))).).$$$!!!m

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  13. LinkOnScepter replied to the thread It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover).

[SPOILER] I know, I know. It's been a while. Sorry. It's just...I haven't really felt like writing a lot lately. But I'm gonna try...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:21 AM