1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
klassekatze
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:28 AM
Birthday:
Apr 10, 1992 (Age: 31)

klassekatze

Experienced., Male, 31, from Columbia, South Carolina

klassekatze was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:28 AM
    1. Joh111
      Joh111
      Shame that transient is dead. Was pretty good
    2. Ashran
      Ashran
      Even if Transient is dead, thank you so much for writing it. Im glad it got recommended to me, you have an amazing way with words.
      1. Joh111, Venyr4434 and Jancactus like this.
    3. Luker number 5
      Luker number 5
      Just spent a bit going over all your stuff, wanted to add a note more personal then the like button that you really have a way of painting pictures with words.
    4. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      Is Transient dead forever?
      1. Venyr4434 likes this.
      2. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        Prrrrrobably.
        Sep 25, 2022
        Venyr4434 and KinKrow like this.
      3. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        writing is hard
        Sep 25, 2022
        Venyr4434 and KinKrow like this.
      4. KinKrow
        KinKrow
        That it is.

That... that it is.
        Sep 25, 2022
        Venyr4434 likes this.
    5. iamnuff
      iamnuff
      Just read Love and Cherish.
      Nice stuff, the mindfucks were delightful, but temporary enough that they don't drain all tension out of a story. Cherie had to actually convince people to work with her. and she succeeded.
      Tattletale's powers are handled in probably the best way I've seen since canon itself (so many people just write her as a generic mindreader, it misses the nuance of her power)
      1. iamnuff
        iamnuff
        I love the way you wrote Cherie too. No impulse control and a poor ability to plan, but a willingness to break her own patterns and go outside of her normal behaviour to shake off her brothers. (the hair-dye and hiking part) no real end-goal beyond "I have GOT to stop slumming it soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take." It's a suprisingly down-to-earth motivation, especially for that kind of character.
        Jan 30, 2022
      2. iamnuff
        iamnuff
        Her psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies fucking with Lisa's ability to read her (even when she's clearly _intentionally_ trying to be read) was neat too, as was her ability to get around Lisa's enforced asexuality. "All of the bad or annoying parts are still happening, but you don't care anymore."
        Real neat.
        Jan 30, 2022
    6. macdjord
      macdjord
      Just read For the Machine is Immortal. More please!
      1. Ergoan, ItsComplicated and Venyr4434 like this.
      2. Persimmon
        Persimmon
        With that title, my brain automatically assumed "ah yes another WH40K Mechanicus-themed fic... Wait what?"
        Jul 14, 2021
        Venyr4434 and macdjord like this.
      3. macdjord
        macdjord
        Persimmon: I know, right? But no, Worm/Fallout.
        Jul 14, 2021
        Venyr4434 likes this.
    7. Persimmon
      Persimmon
      Where's my Amy lewds?
      1. Venyr4434, macdjord and Snake/Eater like this.
      2. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        You can't pick the fruit until it is ripe!
        Jul 14, 2021
        Venyr4434 likes this.
    8. Nexusflamehart
      Nexusflamehart
      Any progress on the story tracker site? I'd love to be able to use it
      1. Venyr4434 and Fitsdreia like this.
      2. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        It came and then went. When threadmarks were in their infancy, it had more utility. Then I accidentally fried that hard drive (along with the mobo) by trying to power two 1080 Ti's on the same power cable, and the sourcecode was lost. Not that I was maintaining the code...

These days, I just keep a browser window of threadmark tabs open.
        Nov 27, 2021
        Venyr4434 likes this.
    9. onlyDayzd
      onlyDayzd
      The website u made for the catalog is amazing, much better then the excel version of the catalog made by others. Just thought u know since it must have taken a lot of work to get it this far, even if the rules haven't been added to it yet fully.
      1. Fitsdreia and klassekatze like this.
    10. silentshot
      silentshot
      klassekatze, someone already made a snip where they used the Waifu Catalog to become Kakashi-sensei.

Just a heads-up (to get your muse started on a potential hook!)
      1. Persimmon and Gigglebuns2018 like this.
      2. klassekatze
        Feb 17, 2020
        Daytripper, Human, F.B.I. and 2 others like this.
      3. silentshot
        Feb 18, 2020
        Persimmon likes this.
      4. PlasticSoldier
        PlasticSoldier
        Link, plz.
        Feb 22, 2021
    11. MadMarx420
      MadMarx420
      Hey just read through your Fallout 4 x worm story, Was wondering if you had any plans on continuing it? Really enjoyed it and you don't really get stories like this that often.
      1. daimahou and Gregory Crey like this.
      2. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        Not at the moment. The whole story sort of veered off from where I originally imagined it. It was originally meant to be an exercise in Tinker fun, but then Amy stole the show. Which would be fine... but it was an SI with foreknowledge, and a romancy character driven plot feels wrong when the SI knows the end is coming. I was increasingly unsatisfied with the conflicting plot drivers.
        Feb 14, 2020
        Fitsdreia, Burnlogic and daimahou like this.
      3. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        If the part you liked was the Amy stuff, I am dabbling with something new that will have her front-and-center again, albeit with a more overtly asshole male protagonist than in For the Machine is Immortal. Which unfortunately means less of a classical seduction angle, but eh.

If it was the tech, Transient has a lot more of that than FtMiI story ever did.
        Feb 14, 2020
    12. Digsjin
      Digsjin
      Hey, really enjoying your Fallout/Worm Crossover SI, probably the best Panacea romance I've ever seen.
      1. macdjord, Silvis, Horvus and 6 others like this.
    13. DrStrangeLove
      DrStrangeLove
      Yo really liking your fic, Transient. I'd love to see it picked up again.
    14. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      You gonna update your Cherish fic at some point?

Can't just lewd the Tats, then leave it man, have some indecency!
      1. PlasticSoldier likes this.
      2. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        Don't plan on it.

The story killer was that I don't like writing a female POV. That can be glossed over in some things, but not in sex scenes. Trying to put myself in her frame of mind was unpleasant. Why? Dunno, it just is.
        Aug 24, 2019
        KinKrow likes this.
      3. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        It didn't really help that outside of sex, she was a monstrously powerful glass cannon. She either won at everything or would lose horribly, there was little room for tension.
        Aug 24, 2019
        PlasticSoldier and KinKrow like this.
    15. silentshot
      silentshot
      klassekatze?

Can you please give me some fanfic recommendations?

It seems that we have some similarities in our taste in literature.
      1. klassekatze likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. silentshot
        silentshot
        Thank you, klassekatze!

I will check out your recommendations soon.

:)

Edit: Actually, I have read Worth the Candle upto a certain chapter. Need to visit it again soon.
        Feb 24, 2019
      4. Persimmon
        Persimmon
        Rise of the Lord by who?
        Feb 26, 2019
        silentshot and klassekatze like this.
      5. klassekatze
    16. silentshot
      silentshot
      I just found your Eclipse Phase/Worm fic and I got to say.

It is absolutely marvellous.

Kudos!
    17. Persimmon
      Persimmon
      Your HP/FSN work was incredible, if quite dry. Are you going to dissapear again?
      1. klassekatze
        klassekatze
        I'm not done with Transient, but I do not have it plotted out in advance so I have to come up with the material as I go, while finding a place somewhere between "Henry is not an idiot" and "Henry's enemies actually see him again". Plus other things taking my attention.

I dropped Divine Words because I wanted Harry/Medea but screwed myself by making her a mother-figure.
        Jan 17, 2019
        Persimmon and silentshot like this.
      2. Persimmon
        Persimmon
        Xwedodah is the ultimate road!
        Jan 17, 2019
        silentshot and klassekatze like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 10, 1992 (Age: 31)

Signature

To Love And Cherish (Worm SI) - described best as "Cherie with meta-knowledge randomly flailing around trying to exploit it".
    smut, mind control, dubcon
    Transient (Worm/Eclipse Phase) - A respected anarchist blueprint cracker is dragged into gatecrashing. Instead of arriving on an exoplanet, he gets a pre-Fall clone of Earth, no Pandora Gate, parahumans, a dozen horrible x-risks, and nothing resembling decent civilization. Easy enough to fix. Or it should be…
    smut, transhumanism, transhuman horror, technobabble
    For the Machine is Immortal (Worm/Fallout SI) - In which an SI with Fallout technology wastes all his time seducing Amy
    Search Your Feelings (Worm OC) - In which Greg's older brother has emotion-manipulating powers, and he's not afraid to use them - starting with Amy Dallon.